Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 8. (Read 92630 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Risk-free investment, good offer but currently still a pomegranate with a red market, many are still hesitant about investing in a new ICO. But if the team is able to provide confidence so that investors are willing to invest their capital at Tachain it is certainly an extraordinary thing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
bithostcoin.io
Their Risk Free Investment seems solid! If you invest in them and later you decide to walk out of this project seeing ni progress you can claim your ETH back!
Which is cool for me, as they are promising the product or the return of money!

I really like how does their Risk Free Investment option work. It's  really a big advantages to all investors that they will have an assurance that they really can get their investment back with different choices or options.

But what is the take on that? I mean for until when is that valid for? There was one here planning to sell and was actually pressed to sell. He could make use of this feature.

This is good deal/win win situation for investors. If ETH price goes up and Tachain tokens value goes down or tokens not listed. We can claim back our tokens
I like the deal they are offering, one can decide to carry on or pull out if there’s no progress. This is definitely a big advantage for every investor.

On the other hand won't it promote greed and laziness as well?
I mean people aren't investing because they belive in the project but because they want to get gain and if they don't get it they ask for money back
Maybe not, if many investor spread the news about the project, they will attract more investors because of its idea, risk free investment, it just prove how confident the team about its project.

It's not because they want to join it because of risk free investment is no longer a trust in the project. But because of the risk-free offer they will be more comfortable and relieve the investors' feelings for their investment because they are ready to return their investment project if they do not satisfy the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
Their Risk Free Investment seems solid! If you invest in them and later you decide to walk out of this project seeing ni progress you can claim your ETH back!

I really like how does their Risk Free Investment option work. It's  really a big advantages to all investors that they will have an assurance that they really can get their investment back with different choices or options.

But what is the take on that? I mean for until when is that valid for? There was one here planning to sell and was actually pressed to sell. He could make use of this feature.

This is good deal/win win situation for investors. If ETH price goes up and Tachain tokens value goes down or tokens not listed. We can claim back our tokens
I like the deal they are offering, one can decide to carry on or pull out if there’s no progress. This is definitely a big advantage for every investor.

I mean people aren't investing because they belive in the project but because they want to get gain and if they don't get it they ask for money back
Maybe not, if many investor spread the news about the project, they will attract more investors because of its idea, risk free investment, it just prove how confident the team about its project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

I also prefer a money back guarantee, it is a form of an insurance if the project won't reach the softcap. But Tachain has already reached the softcap. Why you guys discuss about such a guarantee?

We are discussing this feature because it has only recently been offered by Tachain on the homepage. A money back guarantee has never been available on any ICO, if I'm right.
Softcap may already have been reached, but the tokenale is still going on

Not just that it’s an added layer of security that didn’t exist earlier I mean it puts the whole reality of investing in something like this much easier to consider
Activity: 966
Merit: 140

I also prefer a money back guarantee, it is a form of an insurance if the project won't reach the softcap. But Tachain has already reached the softcap. Why you guys discuss about such a guarantee?

We are discussing this feature because it has only recently been offered by Tachain on the homepage. A money back guarantee has never been available on any ICO, if I'm right.
Softcap may already have been reached, but the tokenale is still going on
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Do we have to select the investing option at the beginning where we buy tokens!

Yes I think that's possible to do
I think that's the reason behind the buy back policy if my deductions are correct
Activity: 153
Filtering Good!
Do we have to select the investing option at the beginning where we buy tokens!
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
This is the first time a Blockchain based project is trying to protect investors fund. It shows they mean business here. I’ll expected with this payback in place we are not far from the hardcap no more.

Personally I am not optimistic about the payback. There is no detail about it.
Are they supposed to pay money back to all the holders or only initial investors?
How will it be implemented if all the holders want their money?

Good question, But based on their risk free investments the only investors who'll get their investments back are those people who chose not to get the bonus instead they have an assurance about it.

i am guessing those class of people are very few, i really don't think it gonna be any big of a deal but they actually made those policies to make investment secured and worth taking
Activity: 630
This is the first time a Blockchain based project is trying to protect investors fund. It shows they mean business here. I’ll expected with this payback in place we are not far from the hardcap no more.

Personally I am not optimistic about the payback. There is no detail about it.
Are they supposed to pay money back to all the holders or only initial investors?
How will it be implemented if all the holders want their money?

Good question, But based on their risk free investments the only investors who'll get their investments back are those people who chose not to get the bonus instead they have an assurance about it.
Activity: 672

I really like how does their Risk Free Investment option work. It's  really a big advantages to all investors that they will have an assurance that they really can get their investment back with different choices or options.

I heard that there are multiple options for investors, one is 100% money back guarantee but there will be no bonus available with this option. And second is bonus option. So either you get bonus or money back guarantee.

Its a risky strategy but it shows that they have confidence (and probably back up Venture Capital) so that small investors dont really need to take the risk because the project is succesful either way
In risk free strategy they are not offering any kind of bonuses but at least they are giving money back guarantee that's also enough.

I personally prefer money back guarantee than bonus. If tokens lists at good price I still get profit. But if there is no listing due to some reason, I get my money back.

I agree, money back guarantee seems to work well with a lot of investors. It is a sure assurance that you will get your investment back if nothing happens with the project. This also means that there is a 50% chance the project will do well.

Yea, we all do but we just have to hope for a situation whereby such will not occur but rather witness a project that's unique and has the capability of changing the face of the adverting and transport industry, i was playing a game today and was given an opportunity to earn to bonus points by watching a 30 seconds video, tachain came to my mind
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

It just shown how really confident the team and the moderators in their project , this kind of marketing strategy will invite and attract more investors , solid movement for Tachain, hopefully they attract a lot of investor.

getting more investors and partnership is the best way to gain more grounds for a cryptocurrency project i will advise tachain to get more partnership because with that they will attract more investors
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

I really like how does their Risk Free Investment option work. It's  really a big advantages to all investors that they will have an assurance that they really can get their investment back with different choices or options.

I heard that there are multiple options for investors, one is 100% money back guarantee but there will be no bonus available with this option. And second is bonus option. So either you get bonus or money back guarantee.

Its a risky strategy but it shows that they have confidence (and probably back up Venture Capital) so that small investors dont really need to take the risk because the project is succesful either way
In risk free strategy they are not offering any kind of bonuses but at least they are giving money back guarantee that's also enough.

I personally prefer money back guarantee than bonus. If tokens lists at good price I still get profit. But if there is no listing due to some reason, I get my money back.

I agree, money back guarantee seems to work well with a lot of investors. It is a sure assurance that you will get your investment back if nothing happens with the project. This also means that there is a 50% chance the project will do well.

probably they are insecure about the product development! we have so many BAD Excamples right now. and TaChain needs to show some development to win peoples faith!

Activity: 462
bithostcoin.io

Yes, that's a really interesting move. Good that they have published more information today.
The brave can continue to do without, and get 10% bonus for it. I think that should be worth the risk :-)

It’s important that they continue to release more information and develop the project in a way that the community is very attached to how the project is improving and growing

Yup agree on you, it means that the project is still improving and devolving new features for the project and in time it be will fully become successful with the helps of the community and the moderators. Nice move to attract a lot of investor in their risk free.

Oh that's what the risk free investment is. It is a nice strategy and can attract investors to invest knowing that they can get their investment back if they are not satisfied with the progress.

Gives one a certain level of assurance, and can easily make one on the fence make up their mind towards their favor.

Agree! It's good for investors. Now they can invest without worrying about losing money. Let's see how much investment Tachain will be getting.

This kind of offer will caught the eye of many investors they can assure that their investment will be risk-free and this kind of investment are unique you can't see a project that have this kind of great offer.
Activity: 280

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 490
I don't see any guarantee. They are only saying they will get back money to the investors if they are not satisfied. How I can I trust it?

They are a Registered Company! They can't just Promise you something and then Deny the whole deal!
You should read their terms and conditions for this Risk-Free-Investment Proposal!

As said if they are registered they can't just make that claim. Plus no reason to ruin the reputation after all of this; They have been running for sometime and to mess things up at this stage is irresponsible.
Merit: 2
I don't see any guarantee. They are only saying they will get back money to the investors if they are not satisfied. How I can I trust it?

They are a Registered Company! They can't just Promise you something and then Deny the whole deal!
You should read their terms and conditions for this Risk-Free-Investment Proposal!
Pages:
Jump to: