Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 9. (Read 92630 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Their Risk Free Investment seems solid! If you invest in them and later you decide to walk out of this project seeing ni progress you can claim your ETH back!
Which is cool for me, as they are promising the product or the return of money!

Yes, that's a really interesting move. Good that they have published more information today.
The brave can continue to do without, and get 10% bonus for it. I think that should be worth the risk :-)

It’s important that they continue to release more information and develop the project in a way that the community is very attached to how the project is improving and growing

Yup agree on you, it means that the project is still improving and devolving new features for the project and in time it be will fully become successful with the helps of the community and the moderators. Nice move to attract a lot of investor in their risk free.

Oh that's what the risk free investment is. It is a nice strategy and can attract investors to invest knowing that they can get their investment back if they are not satisfied with the progress.

Yea, you know the community is on the edge right now and everyone needs something to hold on to, a guarantee that if something goes wrong, they will get back their money, having a plan in place to help the community feel safe is a wonderful one, giving them that feeling of less risk on the part of the project and as such, they can comfortably come into the project

I don't see any guarantee. They are only saying they will get back money to the investors if they are not satisfied. How I can I trust it?
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
This is the first time a Blockchain based project is trying to protect investors fund. It shows they mean business here. I’ll expected with this payback in place we are not far from the hardcap no more.

Personally I am not optimistic about the payback. There is no detail about it.
Are they supposed to pay money back to all the holders or only initial investors?
How will it be implemented if all the holders want their money?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Their Risk Free Investment seems solid! If you invest in them and later you decide to walk out of this project seeing ni progress you can claim your ETH back!

Yes, that's a really interesting move. Good that they have published more information today.
The brave can continue to do without, and get 10% bonus for it. I think that should be worth the risk :-)

It’s important that they continue to release more information and develop the project in a way that the community is very attached to how the project is improving and growing

Yup agree on you, it means that the project is still improving and devolving new features for the project and in time it be will fully become successful with the helps of the community and the moderators. Nice move to attract a lot of investor in their risk free.

Oh that's what the risk free investment is. It is a nice strategy and can attract investors to invest knowing that they can get their investment back if they are not satisfied with the progress.

Yea, you know the community is on the edge right now and everyone needs something to hold on to, a guarantee that if something goes wrong, they will get back their money, having a plan in place to help the community feel safe is a wonderful one, giving them that feeling of less risk on the part of the project and as such, they can comfortably come into the project
Activity: 966
Merit: 140
This is the first time a Blockchain based project is trying to protect investors fund. It shows they mean business here. I’ll expected with this payback in place we are not far from the hardcap no more.

I was a bit skeptical when I initially heard of the money back guarantee. After all, they will need something from the revenue that they have made so far for development and can never repay everything. Unless this warranty applies only to new investors
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Gives one a certain level of assurance, and can easily make one on the fence make up their mind towards their favor.

Agree with it, Most of the people now are really afraid making an investments because they are not really sure about the project. If they will going to have some assurance on their side it will boost their confidence on making an investments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Gives one a certain level of assurance, and can easily make one on the fence make up their mind towards their favor.

Agree! It's good for investors. Now they can invest without worrying about losing money. Let's see how much investment Tachain will be getting.
copper member
Activity: 224

Activity: 728

Activity: 490
Personally i don't think we're going to see a "real" uptick in the market until mid next year minimum if i had to guess, but that won't stop businesses from operating fiat is fiat, and going from fiat to crypto back to fiat will continue to work, basically this dump is mostly hurting those of us that sit on crypto forever

Yeah man it could even take years, the best thing to do at the moment is to try and ignore some of the FUD on social media, keep accumulating crypto and wait for it to pick up again. This is why I'm still posting and continuing to look into crypto, I really like Tachain and I hope to see their project continue to build and not give up on their idea.

I like us to talk more on how to pick real good use case cryptos
Rightfully placed, now is the best time to accumulate a lot of cryptos but its smarter when you accumulate great ones

The crypto market is a very funny place and the high volatility is just unpredictable, even in this terrible market situation, some tokens are pumping like crazy, some are tokens with little of no user case, so one can't actually pinpoint a certain type of token or coin to invest and get the needed profit, its all about having the right token at the right time

I used to think I understood how things worked but I was proved wrong lol. It is highly unexpected and I think ICOs should always be prepared for such conditions. I mean one would always base on the worst case scenario.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 630

I really like how does their Risk Free Investment option work. It's  really a big advantages to all investors that they will have an assurance that they really can get their investment back with different choices or options.

But what is the take on that? I mean for until when is that valid for? There was one here planning to sell and was actually pressed to sell. He could make use of this feature.

This is good deal/win win situation for investors. If ETH price goes up and Tachain tokens value goes down or tokens not listed. We can claim back our tokens

I heard that there are multiple options for investors, one is 100% money back guarantee but there will be no bonus available with this option. And second is bonus option. So either you get bonus or money back guarantee.

Yes, I read that you will get 10% bonus if you contribued below 25 ETH or equal to BTC then 0 bonus if you will going to choose the risk free investments. It's a good way that there's a two options  for their investors.
Activity: 966
Merit: 140

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

I really like how does their Risk Free Investment option work. It's  really a big advantages to all investors that they will have an assurance that they really can get their investment back with different choices or options.

It just shown how really confident the team and the moderators in their project , this kind of marketing strategy will invite and attract more investors , solid movement for Tachain, hopefully they attract a lot of investor.
Activity: 672
Personally i don't think we're going to see a "real" uptick in the market until mid next year minimum if i had to guess, but that won't stop businesses from operating fiat is fiat, and going from fiat to crypto back to fiat will continue to work, basically this dump is mostly hurting those of us that sit on crypto forever

Yeah man it could even take years, the best thing to do at the moment is to try and ignore some of the FUD on social media, keep accumulating crypto and wait for it to pick up again. This is why I'm still posting and continuing to look into crypto, I really like Tachain and I hope to see their project continue to build and not give up on their idea.

I like us to talk more on how to pick real good use case cryptos
Rightfully placed, now is the best time to accumulate a lot of cryptos but its smarter when you accumulate great ones

The crypto market is a very funny place and the high volatility is just unpredictable, even in this terrible market situation, some tokens are pumping like crazy, some are tokens with little of no user case, so one can't actually pinpoint a certain type of token or coin to invest and get the needed profit, its all about having the right token at the right time
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I think that if they can get their first area profitable for all parties it will be able to spread easily it’s important to make all 3 sides of the business happy drivers advertisers and patrons

yeah, when everybody involves in a business deal is happy everything becomes interesting and everybody works away with something substantial i believe tachain can pull this off

I tend to see these three parties involved in this project (driver, advertisers patrons) as the 3 sides on a equilateral triangle. Is any side of it is suffering it is bound to deform and affect other part and the whole shape of the system.

there is a balance between all the parties involved in which they all depend on each other, if one part does not function, the others will not function. So i feel all the parties will work to make this work.

yeah, when a partnership is involve all parties need to work to ensure the project succeeds in ways that would be beneficial to everybody involved and the community at large
Activity: 462
bithostcoin.io

I really like how does their Risk Free Investment option work. It's  really a big advantages to all investors that they will have an assurance that they really can get their investment back with different choices or options.

But what is the take on that? I mean for until when is that valid for? There was one here planning to sell and was actually pressed to sell. He could make use of this feature.

This is good deal/win win situation for investors. If ETH price goes up and Tachain tokens value goes down or tokens not listed. We can claim back our tokens

I heard that there are multiple options for investors, one is 100% money back guarantee but there will be no bonus available with this option. And second is bonus option. So either you get bonus or money back guarantee.

Its a risky strategy but it shows that they have confidence (and probably back up Venture Capital) so that small investors dont really need to take the risk because the project is succesful either way

The investors in this project have a great benefit and great offer they investing here in this project risk-free with a 0 % bonus and the project have a high chance of success. And then investors can invest in with a 10 % bonus for contributions below 25 ETH.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

I like the deal they are offering, one can decide to carry on or pull out if there’s no progress. This is definitely a big advantage for every investor.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Does that money back capture ICO funds as well
I'm not understanding the money back policy very correctly
It's a good thing if the value of ETH shoots up much later
Pages:
Jump to: