Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TANZO - social marketplace for handmade goods - page 4. (Read 44960 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
This is a wonderful innovation that will create motivation to the craftsmen. TANZO will totally change every crafter.

TANZŌ is the first of its kind in the social market for handmade goods. Using the distributed TANZŌ ledger technology ensures transparency in the platform, making it as open and safe as possible for buyers and sellers.
Activity: 23
Hey! The plan will be useful! Interesting website, able to recognize activity!
Activity: 574
This is a wonderful innovation that will create motivation to the craftsmen. TANZO will totally change every crafter.
Activity: 2
Hello Hossanah

What's the roadmap of the great TANZO project ?

Our roadmap is available on our website (tanzo.io), please scroll all the way down to see it.

What's the minimum that can be invested in the ICO?

As you can see from our roadmap, the next upcoming event is our private token sale. In fact, you are right on time because our private sale is about to start very soon. Feel free to register and you will receive all the relevant info, including the minimum that can be invested.

How's marketing so far?

Right now we are busy with a lot of B2B marketing to crafter's guilds around the world. It's going even better than we expected, crafters are showing a lot of interest in our platform. Crafters are a very important part of the TANZO ecosystem, so we are making sure that they are aware of all the unique benefits TANZO can bring to their business. Our next upcoming marketing phase will consist of a massive B2C communication campaign in the media, which will help spread the word about TANZO to everyone interested in handicrafts.

Thank you for your questions!

Activity: 34
How's marketing so far?
What's the minimum that can be invested in the ICO?
What's the roadmap of the great TANZO project ?
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
Good and great project and success for your project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The handicraft sector with TANZO
TANZŌ will create a global online marketplace and empower craftsmen to do what they love and market it in that market.
Activity: 9
a good project
Activity: 46
I love this project and I will support you until ico is done thanks
Activity: 182
where can i buy ICO token ?
Activity: 92
kindly tell me price of your token after ico end?
Activity: 336
- Telegram username: @polarisdead
 - Facebook profile: https://facebook.com/izalhehe
 - Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Afrizalrzk
 - Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jalikey-1379921
Activity: 8
Hi, guys.
The key object that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the project.
Activity: 20
Пpeкpacный пpoeкт !!! xopoшo cплaниpoвaннaя дopoжнaя кapтa !!! Уcпexoв вaм!!!
Activity: 15
This concept is going really well, I like the plan its well organized.
Keep on going, best of luck!
Activity: 19
I have checked all the points of your business and everything is really very nice!
Activity: 11
Great concept.. it'll help those small home business and almost forgotten craft of handmade products
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
The TANZŌ platform has the opportunity to become a vibrant community of real people connecting their passion for handmade goods!
Pages:
Jump to: