Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TANZO - social marketplace for handmade goods - page 5. (Read 44960 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Proyek besar dan sangat bagus semoga berhasil

Terima kasih! Smiley
Activity: 37
Proyek besar dan sangat bagus semoga berhasil
Activity: 99
What target you are keeping to achieve 100 BN market in next year
copper member
what type of hand made goods,i m still confuse,where this blockchain used in handmade goods
Same question i would ask, why this specific " hand made " lol, how can they confirm if it was really " hand made "?

None sense to me, just make it as regular market place for goods like Storiqa, Opporty,...I just don't see any point saying " hand made ".

The identity of the crafter and his craft are registered on the blockchain to ensure full transparency and as such, there is little chance to get a mass produced item on the marketplace, the crafter' s reputation is always on the line. Review the whitepaper for all details '

https://tanzo.io/assets/pdfs/Tanzo_Whitepaper.pdf

Thank you

Our business model is focused on the handmade crafters and their products. DLT is perfectly fitting our model as we have Crafter verification, which includes validation on their skillsets, either through the guilds and organizations or through the submitted information like video material and specifics about how and what they can do. Further on, any product will be as well verified before registered on the Blockchain. How? We are building an algorithm for identification on the counterfeit products, which will be based on the history of the specific crafter, client reviews, and type of craftsmanship, as well as the analyzing all content submitted by the crafter. Additionally, we have our proprietary AI, TanzAI, and its most important function will be counterfeit identification.

On the second question, why "handmade" and not everything else, our mission from the beginning is to enable Crafters to provide the piece of uniqueness in every office, every home around the globe and not only working for their local communities. Tanzo will solve the problems that millions of Crafters are fighting with, without success. Tanzo will solve the problem for the buyers who want that piece of uniqueness but either do not know where to buy it and when they find the crafter they do not trust that this is a real handmade product.

Regards!
Activity: 16
I like the concept of this idea. Irreproachable vision, a rather interesting project, sober logo.
Activity: 42
Good night team.
I sustain this idea and hope  it should be successful!
Excellence logo, percipient website!
copper member
what type of hand made goods,i m still confuse,where this blockchain used in handmade goods
Same question i would ask, why this specific " hand made " lol, how can they confirm if it was really " hand made "?

None sense to me, just make it as regular market place for goods like Storiqa, Opporty,...I just don't see any point saying " hand made ".

The identity of the crafter and his craft are registered on the blockchain to ensure full transparency and as such, there is little chance to get a mass produced item on the marketplace, the crafter' s reputation is always on the line. Review the whitepaper for all details '

https://tanzo.io/assets/pdfs/Tanzo_Whitepaper.pdf

Thank you
Activity: 183
This is oпce in a lifetime chance
Activity: 29
A great idea, blockchain your sphere is needed more than ever, good luck in your business
Activity: 94
Great concept.. it'll help those small home business and almost forgotten craft of handmade products
Activity: 882
Merit: 254

Activity: 12
I wish good luck for the business. Flawless approach, a very promising plan, witting vision!
Activity: 1274
Good ICO project!Good team !
Amazing  project planning!!👍👍
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This is interesting, the user's craft will be channeled through Tanzo as a provider of global online market for handicraft items and unique items.
Activity: 28
I hope good luck for the business.
Very nice logo, flawless project!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
the idea is simply delicious and I sincerely support this project, as far as I know of such projects on the market so far there has not been
Activity: 14
lovely project
copper member
first exchange the token will be listed

We are in contact with Hitbit. Our plans are to list TZO tokes first there.
Activity: 12
Wish a lot of investor support your idea when ICO will start!
copper member

This is a very promising project with high potential of success

I'm wondering about first exchange the token will be listed

Hi,

we are in contact with HITbit and couple other exchanges. After we successfully close our ICO TZO token will be listed on one of them.
Pages:
Jump to: