Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TANZO - social marketplace for handmade goods - page 6. (Read 44940 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The business is very good and if you actually succeed in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be cool!
Activity: 2

This is a very promising project with high potential of success

I'm wondering about first exchange the token will be listed
Activity: 48
Hi, guys.
very nice project, trust in the future should run by the planned!
Activity: 70
Tanzo project is a great and very promising blockchain project overall to facilitate a decentralized marketplace for handmade goods. Great project concept and utility, looking forward to the full implementation of this project. This has huge potential to succeed in the near future.
Activity: 7
I want the plan success. A rather interesting business, really great website!  Good luck guys.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
The idea of ​​the company is excellent! People who want to sell their products will really like this platform for selling their personal items. Such a platform is necessary to preserve their ownership of their goods to people. Then there will be no fakes in the market and others will not be able to catch on someone else's name! Good luck!
Activity: 1
Ótimo projeto
copper member
Activity: 112
Are you planning to list on a big exchange?
Absolutely, we are in contact with HITbit and couple other exchanges. After we successfully close our ICO TZO token will be listed on one of them.
Activity: 16
Are you planning to list on a big exchange?
Activity: 58
wow very accommodating project
Activity: 32
Hello there!

I'm trying to get into the idea and can't get around why blockchain is even needed for this project. With the additional perks you offer it seems already overly compicated if compared to etsy, but blockchain makes it even more needlessly compolicated. Don't get me wrong, I'm just curious Smiley Thanks!

Hello and thank you for the question.

The blockchain technology is absolutely crucial for TANZO. We use it on so many levels on the platform.

- Prof of identity - so potential buyers.

- Guaranteed craftsmanship - every item on TANZO goes through a verification process and all the records are on the blockchain.

- Cryptocurrency payments - to minimize the transaction costs.

- Community rewards - Without blockchain token would not be able to exist and we need to incentivize all users on TANZO through our Bonus and Reward system. We give back 35% of all commissions on TANZO back to the community. This way we are rewarding the social and trading activities and increasing the wealth within the community.

https://medium.com/@TanzoOfficial/the-tanzō-platform-bonus-and-reward-system-explained-fdb86788c4ea

There are many other advantages that we get from using blockchain technology and I am sure you will be very intrigued while reading our Whitepaper.

https://tanzo.io/assets/pdfs/Tanzo_Whitepaper.pdf

We are not trying to make the process complicated, our main goal is to become a synchronized social platform, based on a completely decentralized trusted system, which ensures that all parties involved in any given transaction are equally protected. Because right now on Etsy anybody can go, register and sale, no matter if he is a true crafter or not. This makes it very difficult to potential buyers to differentiate the true from the fake item. You can find thousands of complaints about that online.

The goals are great indeed but it still looks like it can be done with a simple good old database that will be much much cheaper in maintenance that holding something blockchainy Smiley Godspeed anyways, any developments are great anyways! Cheers Smiley
copper member
what type of your products ?

Hi,

Can you be more specific?
copper member
Fill free to ask as many questions about TANZO as You want!
Activity: 10
I suppose that this project is rather a juicy investment currently.  Good luck fellows!
copper member
I have written a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer.

Hi,

Is your question regarding Bounty?
Activity: 63
the blockchain techonology is great for every person who want to work in own home............. home made craft selling.... sot its sure profitable for every person
Activity: 567
Hope this will be in listed asap
Activity: 11
Community support makes it work

Activity: 17
I have written a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer.
Activity: 11

[/quote] Community feed back always works
Pages:
Jump to: