Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Target Coin - World's FIRST And ONLY Bonus Paying Crypto Fund - page 7. (Read 27642 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2
ICO ends within 30 mins.

Join now! www.tgtcoins.com/ico

Was the ICO a success?

Yes, we did not sell all coins, but we reached our minimum target.

Will you publish some sort of statistics? There were about 400 million tokens sold on the page yesterday. Does it include the pre-sale amount or no?
400 million coins were sold on the ICO, 400 million on the pre-ICO, 260 million goes to the dev team. Unsold 1 billion is going to be burned. Is this correct?

---redacted---

I apologize for My allegations, Rohan Sir paid me in BTC to write bad things about the project.
Initially rohan sir asked me to write a bad review when he was in team so that targetcoin can catch some attention but later on he told me to remove his name and to put Akshath sir's name on scam list.
sorry sir for all mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Shocking News: ( TGT CTO resigned )

Hey guys, sincere apologies for the late reply. A few updates:

1. The fund has started operating yesterday.
2. Because of health issues and personal problems I have resigned from Target Coin and will not be holding any TGTCoins.
3. I have transferred my stake back to the company.

4. Handling all operations to the amazing Target Coin team, who will be taking care of all operations. Akshath, Shaun , Rohit , Prakhar and others.

5. As of yesterday, the fund was up 4% in trading.

6. Listing will happen soon and buy orders will be created on etherdelta from 15th to create enough liquidity and allowing bounty token holders to exit and others to buy more. You can add a custom token and trade it right now.

7. If fate allows me to get better soon, I shall start a closed-end Singapore based registered fund management company  (RFMC) in future. Details of which shall be shared in my personal group here - https://t.me/joinchat/AFFozAr2N_iZkIprJvCcXA

8. I would like to wish good luck to the Target Coin team and all the investors who trusted us and had faith in us and for all love!

I know this will be shocking for many of you, but I had to resign because of some issues.

Thanks and good luck to y'all!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Very strange that the developers are silent. Previously, they showed more activity. I hope that they are busy with talks with the exchanges Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
I guess Today or at least by tomorrow TGT will be listed on Yobit and Livecoin. The team especially the CTO has been very much co-operative, He is man of optimism.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
When I can trade Targer Coin?? I want to buy some
you may currently be able to trade it here https://etherdelta.com/#0xac3da587eac229c9896d919abc235ca4fd7f72c1-ETH
I know the trading site for tgt is etherdelta but the offer and bid isn't real. We need more crowded exchanger to trade. May be cryptopia or bittrex
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Activity: 115
When I can trade Targer Coin?? I want to buy some
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
I trust TGT team , they are best when it comes to swing the market, I believe that TGT will hit top 50 just after a week of its launch, more better and quicker than OAX.
Activity: 238
thanks for TGT token, it's already in my MEW wallet
now we wait for the next development from you dev  Wink

hope this token will improve, grow slow but sure it's OK for me
that's better than no grow at all, but move faster is always a good idea
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
As I understand it will be very difficult for them to enter the exchange
Why it should be very difficult? Capitalization of the coins is very large
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
As I understand it will be very difficult for them to enter the exchange
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
By the way, when TGT coin listed in the exchanger?
The team said that tgt will listed on exchanges very soon but so far ther is no oficiel information...you can see target coin on etherdelta when you add the smart contra but ther is no activity no serious order and you c'ant see the price of the token...also tgt is not listed on coinmarketcap...waiting for the new info from the team
Activity: 448
By the way, when TGT coin listed in the exchanger?
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I also have a question regarding dividends. Tokens TGT are on my ETH wallet. Do I have to do with them anything or where to send? Or it can just lie down in my wallet and then I will get dividends for it?
Activity: 196
In the faq it says 85% of profita is used for biybacks. What happende to regular dividends?
I guess if you sell your coins then there is no way to earn dividends, I see it this way: As MNX pays you in MNX for Parking so TGT will share some dividends with each holder of TGT as much time you have TGT in the address.

Apart from that, i find the TGT community a massive dope, the are cool and are constructive towards dev, I do have joined their Telegram channel and i can say Rohan Rathod who is the CTO is a Mind ASS guy, He and the team will lead the TGT somewhere top 20 very soon.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to reply to my post full of spelling errors because of auto correct :-)
What I tried to say is it is weird to me to find out profits will be used for buybacks instead of regular dividends. That is different than initially stated. Also, to lock in profits coin holders need to actively sell off Targetcoin in the market now. Since Targetcoin is paying dividends (right?) it will not be easy to find exchanges coin holders deem user friendly (personally I hate liqui and hitbtc for example, but for everyone this is different).

So again, dev, could you please explain, what happened to the plan of the whitepaper with dividends? Has it changed to buybacks, if so, why? Personally I am disappointed since I was hoping to hold on to this for a long time and still get return in dividends.
Activity: 630
dont trust this guy chevas regal he is a serial scammer
You're late, the ICO has ended. But I haven't seen any scam, dev will do whatever he promised
Activity: 640
interested to BUY CASASCIUS
dont trust this guy chevas regal he is a serial scammer
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
In the faq it says 85% of profita is used for biybacks. What happende to regular dividends?
I guess if you sell your coins then there is no way to earn dividends, I see it this way: As MNX pays you in MNX for Parking so TGT will share some dividends with each holder of TGT as much time you have TGT in the address.

Apart from that, i find the TGT community a massive dope, the are cool and are constructive towards dev, I do have joined their Telegram channel and i can say Rohan Rathod who is the CTO is a Mind ASS guy, He and the team will lead the TGT somewhere top 20 very soon.
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: