Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Target Coin - World's FIRST And ONLY Bonus Paying Crypto Fund - page 8. (Read 27642 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
ICO ends within 30 mins.

Join now! www.tgtcoins.com/ico

Was the ICO a success?

Yes, we did not sell all coins, but we reached our minimum target.

That's good any news or updates on where are you going to submit your coin to exchange, I just hope it is a credible exchange, we'll see how strong this coin in the market, have bookmarked this thread .
latest information, TGT is already trading etherdelta. However deals are still very few
https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xac3da587eac229c9896d919abc235ca4fd7f72c1-ETH
The coin is listed but no transaction yet, offer and bid price isn't the same start as the ICO price. I think need more crowded exchanger.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
Our goal is profit. Quite an unusual name for a coin. Does it make sense to buy it? Interesting. Will it fly up or not?
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
ICO ends within 30 mins.

Was the ICO a success?

That's good any news or updates on where are you going to submit your coin to exchange, I just hope it is a credible exchange, we'll see how strong this coin in the market, have bookmarked this thread .
latest information, TGT is already trading etherdelta. However deals are still very few
https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xac3da587eac229c9896d919abc235ca4fd7f72c1-ETH
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
ICO ends within 30 mins.

Was the ICO a success?

legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
The site seems to to be responsive , even i am getting this error "We're sorry, this content cannot be displayed. Please try again later."
is everything all right, i have too much expectation from this project, this could be the best project of late 2017.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
ICO ends within 30 mins.

Was the ICO a success?

Will you publish some sort of statistics? There were about 400 million tokens sold on the page yesterday. Does it include the pre-sale amount or no?
400 million coins were sold on the ICO, 400 million on the pre-ICO, 260 million goes to the dev team. Unsold 1 billion is going to be burned. Is this correct?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Target Coin- World's first Bonus paying cryptofund
ICO ends within 30 mins.

Was the ICO a success?

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 252
where exchange list target coin sir ?
thanks you

ICO ends within 30 mins.

ICO ends within 30 mins.

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Bitjob will be an escrow as well, which means money will be distributed after completing the job assigned and it will be fair to both the job provider and the student because proper checking will be done before processing the payment so it will not be unfair to anyone.

Don't spam post that is off-topic. Better make this post as status or tweets in twitter. I checked your post so totally spammy, if moderators found out about this you will be get banned. You should stick to the rules before you get permanent banned. Just an advice mate. Wink
Activity: 420
Bitjob will be an escrow as well, which means money will be distributed after completing the job assigned and it will be fair to both the job provider and the student because proper checking will be done before processing the payment so it will not be unfair to anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
What is the total float of this coin?
Last 24 hours left for the ICO!

Join Now!

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
I'm a newbie, but is Target Coin kinda like https://bitconnect.co/?ref=davidlt?
If not, how is it different?

Wow you are very innovative in dropping or promoting your bitconnectcoin referral link here that's unethical although I respect Bitconnectcoin and had investment here but will never do such a thing and besides they are very much different they are in a different algo Targetcoin is not a pos coin and on ethereum.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Hi! I have a question here. How do I add TGT coin on MyEtherwallet.com?
You can do this step for all your token. Smiley

1.Goto.(https://etherscan.io/address/ Enter Your ETH ADDRESS#tokentxns)

2.Now you should be in your token list, on the right of your token list click on your token name.

3.Now you should see token,
   Contract Address:
   Token Decimals:

How to find the Symbol?

My little trick I use to know the symbol of the token is,

Token Balance:Amount (Symbol)

Example of token balance with symbol:
Token Balance:750 (TGT)

Hope I help you all out. Cheesy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
@Targetcoin, you previously mentioned the ability for a refund for anyone that lost faith in the ICO. How can I go about requesting this please to prove it's not a scam?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm a newbie, but is Target Coin kinda like https://bitconnect.co/?ref=davidlt?
If not, how is it different?
This is a great idea, and I'm quite interested in your in-house intelligent system, TargetX.

However, what is the status on TargetX? Is it built yet? When will the technology be implemented?

Overall, I really like this project; best of luck!

The technology implementation is going on.

A beta of TargetX will be out by November. Before that, we are making a dashboard live on our website for our ICO investors.

Thank You.
Targetcoin,

So far you have sold 406,000,000 coins in ICO
Your target is 1.34 Billion coin sales in ICO.

What will happen to the unsold coins? Will they be burned? If not why? Why has this crucial information not been published anywhere?

Have any of your team ever been "Professional traders" at brokerages/Investment Banks or is your team comprised of "Retail traders?"

cheers,
kevinm

Hi, we have mentioned in the white paper about it.

The unsold coins will be burnt and will not affect the value of your coin.

The team comprises both professional traders and independent retail traders.

The core team has started on a hedge fund before and has generated 37% YoY returns.

Let us know if you have any questions.
Pages:
Jump to: