Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Target Coin - World's FIRST And ONLY Bonus Paying Crypto Fund - page 9. (Read 27642 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
This is a great idea, and I'm quite interested in your in-house intelligent system, TargetX.

However, what is the status on TargetX? Is it built yet? When will the technology be implemented?

Overall, I really like this project; best of luck!
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
This is not good for my Chi... Yifu
Targetcoin,

So far you have sold 406,000,000 coins in ICO
Your target is 1.34 Billion coin sales in ICO.

What will happen to the unsold coins? Will they be burned? If not why? Why has this crucial information not been published anywhere?

Have any of your team ever been "Professional traders" at brokerages/Investment Banks or is your team comprised of "Retail traders?"

cheers,
kevinm
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Hi! I have a question here. How do I add TGT coin on MyEtherwallet.com?

Hey, follow these steps - https://medium.com/@TargetCoin/how-to-view-target-coin-in-wallet-97230bb89d1e

Thank you very much! The information helped me. I thought it will be received automatically that's why I'm wondering why I haven't got it yet. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Target Coin- World's first Bonus paying cryptofund
When will this coin enter coinmarketcap?

Within two weeks after the ICO ends - i.e. 15th September, 2017.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Target Coin- World's first Bonus paying cryptofund
Activity: 196
When will tgt be a verified token?
Activity: 110
Merit: 22
dev,you should add some pictures made the Ann thread more beautiful ,
suggestion...
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
See our ICO review of TargetCoin - https://coins.best/ico-reviews/target-coin/
Any kind of feedback is welcome - feel free to comment on the review itself
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Hi! I have a question here. How do I add TGT coin on MyEtherwallet.com?
Activity: 189
When will this coin enter coinmarketcap?
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Hello i am lee i saw your advertisement on Facebook group, people were vouching for you. Can you distinguish between Minexbank parking and your profit sharing scheme, I feel that both will pay to park the coin in the wallet and bank  Shocked
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
About Forbes article, they are more focused on long-term investments in promising cryptos with a heavy 50% performance fee.

And Forbes is writing an article on us too soon. Smiley

This I will be looking forward into.

Whenever Forbes would write something about a project, it will be a great advertisement for that particular project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
There is no spreedsheet for this project that join the campaign of yours? I can't see it both in announcement and in the bounty one in marketplace.

Hi. The campaign(signature campaign)pays btc to participants. Thus you won't find it on the places you mentioned.

Link to signature campaign thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2005892.0;topicseen

However, campaign is full right as now. After posts gas been calculated there might some places open to take participate in signature. He can check with the signature campaign manager to get more help.
Or even he can PM to manger about the slot availability which is done anyone changes on the spreadsheet yet.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There is no spreedsheet for this project that join the campaign of yours? I can't see it both in announcement and in the bounty one in marketplace.

Hi. The campaign(signature campaign)pays btc to participants. Thus you won't find it on the places you mentioned.

Link to signature campaign thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2005892.0;topicseen
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
https://gexcrypto.io
I really need to think well about investing. Many ico are scam. But this sounds pretty good.
Maybe I should invest a small amount of ETH
That's right. Only small percent of ICOs have future. So you need to think carefully before to make investment. Target coin has really good idea and nice promotion, it has all chances to become profitable investment, so you can try yourself with investing in this project a little bit of ETH.

Ofcourse, we're talking about money here as an investment. And no one would want to lose their investments. That is why it is helpful to consider every step you'll do. But, based on what target coin has been from the beggining this will for surely be a good investments for the investorse. No doubt.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501

I don't see this as a threat at all simply because of the fact that the crypto space is so large

I'm not speaking of crypto projects, rather the trading of the cryptocurrencies.  What's taking place at the present time in the latter is child's play compared to the traditional financial markets.  When enough well funded hedge funds with highly skilled algo programmers and traders invade the crypto space, the competition will become an entirely different space than what now exists.  Read up on HFT and you'll get an inkling.

My question to Target Fund managers is what makes them think they can compete with some of the participants mentioned in the Forbes article?  Some of those guys are heavyweights.

Hey, the team at Target Coin has a combined experience of over 20+ years in investing and trading.

Our team has also managed a $25 Mn hedge fund focused on equities and forex and have generated 38% YoY returns.

About Forbes article, they are more focused on long-term investments in promising cryptos with a heavy 50% performance fee.

Forbes is a big name, but their own performance and rating is beginning to be questionable these days. Remember they featured a lot of dead scams already. But still, being featured is a good thing and brings recognition. Looking forward to seeing it.
Everyone can create token and sell easily. Many ICOs are not scam to distribute the coins or tokens but their projects are nonsense and unexcutable. The roadmap stay roadpmap no real projects. Hope TGT coin projects are real so the value of the coin will increase slowly. "How is the third week bounty? "
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

I don't see this as a threat at all simply because of the fact that the crypto space is so large

I'm not speaking of crypto projects, rather the trading of the cryptocurrencies.  What's taking place at the present time in the latter is child's play compared to the traditional financial markets.  When enough well funded hedge funds with highly skilled algo programmers and traders invade the crypto space, the competition will become an entirely different space than what now exists.  Read up on HFT and you'll get an inkling.

My question to Target Fund managers is what makes them think they can compete with some of the participants mentioned in the Forbes article?  Some of those guys are heavyweights.

Hey, the team at Target Coin has a combined experience of over 20+ years in investing and trading.

Our team has also managed a $25 Mn hedge fund focused on equities and forex and have generated 38% YoY returns.

Can you tell more about where your team got their 20+ years experience in investing and trading? Moreover, a month ago you mentioned 15+ years? Did your team grow or what happened?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
@standards. That is a natural reaction of an ICO investor to sell some of his tokens on the day of listing. If you look at the price of an ICO token after 6 months to 1 year, their prices usually go up and they become more stable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
I think targetcoin traders may post some weekly or monthly trading results or reports, constant positive results will boost confidence in targetcoin and investors will invest more.

This ^^^^, it is good to see that the project making headway. I second the quoted post by reiterating the point already made that if Targetcoin shows positive results by posting them here, It will help boost investor confidence and attract more investors to the ICO.

Displaying the real time ICO results and making them public will no doubt help the confidence and trust further in this coin. Also i must say that Target coin is doing excellent promotion for their ICO and making the results visible will bring in more investment.
We can say that the era of ICOs has come and Target coin takes it's place in this game. The promotion is really great and I am happy to be a part of it. Hope to see the project in the list of Forbes soon  Smiley

Actually most of the ICOs in the past two months are not profitable for investors.
These ICOs raised huge amount of money, and see dumps when it is listed.
Pages:
Jump to: