Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 22. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
When will be pre sale started?0 Maybe somebody knows. Whitelist still available for registration
I have registered but still not receive the answer. Hope in 1-2 weeks it will be started.
Well wait, it's not too long to wait
sounds fun, cool man! it's a good mix opportunities crypto and more traditional business. I hope there is no delay in the launch

Now, in general, a lot of projects are done through the blockchain, but everything is gradually leaving on the Internet
without the Internet, it is impossible to imagine a person's life, shopping, games, entertainment, work, the Internet and the person-it is almost one whole
But, if the Internet does not become, everything changes and old times will come
right, then start the fire to produce as a primitive man, sticks and friction
without the Internet will be very bad, and life without it is impossible to imagine Shocked
Maybe, but half of the people will be out of work
Nice project! this could potentially become something great. Keep up the great work devs and community.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
After the ICO, how do I buy Farasha tokens and how do I store them? Which wallets can be used to store Farasha?
I think, this details will be know, when ICO start. Don`t rush things)) Moreover, topic was published 2 weeks ago.
Activity: 226
When will be pre sale started?0 Maybe somebody knows. Whitelist still available for registration
I have registered but still not receive the answer. Hope in 1-2 weeks it will be started.
sounds fun, cool man! it's a good mix opportunities crypto and more traditional business. I hope there is no delay in the launch

Now, in general, a lot of projects are done through the blockchain, but everything is gradually leaving on the Internet
without the Internet, it is impossible to imagine a person's life, shopping, games, entertainment, work, the Internet and the person-it is almost one whole
But, if the Internet does not become, everything changes and old times will come
without the Internet will be very bad, and life without it is impossible to imagine Shocked
Maybe, but half of the people will be out of work
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Applied for Whitelist, wouldn`t mind to invest in this project! I haven`t seen such interesting since May. It`s my chance to earn xxx))
Activity: 392
The same situation)) I'm waiting for minimum investment conditions. I have 0.5 ETH and don't know enoght it or not
wow, nice beginning mate. A lot of ICO have $10-20 minimum deposit, I suppose.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

Activity: 238
The same situation)) I'm waiting for minimum investment conditions. I have 0.5 ETH and don't know enoght it or not
You can still wait for market growth and everything will be better than before
Activity: 350

Activity: 252

Activity: 126

good project, blockchain has already reached cardiology.   I wanted to see the bounty and the signature with good and decent rates.
blockchain will soon be used everywhere, in any sphere and this is correct
blockchain is the future, soon we will all live in the blockchain, progress cannot be stopped Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 226
good project, blockchain has already reached cardiology.   I wanted to see the bounty and the signature with good and decent rates.
blockchain will soon be used everywhere, in any sphere and this is correct
Activity: 84
Activity: 238
Activity: 350
While nothing is known, we will wait from the administration of the answer
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
After the ICO, how do I buy Farasha tokens and how do I store them? Which wallets can be used to store Farasha?
Activity: 392
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: