Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 40. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
This project has a very interesting idea. Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Are there already ready projects with such an idea?
Activity: 336
Tell me, blockchain technology and smart contracts will be used, only for decentralized management and verification of data?
Yes you are right! Farasha is nicely structured project dealing with important problems for crypto and use the most advanced algorithm.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hi team.
the team of this project is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
Activity: 321
Merit: 13
Tell me, blockchain technology and smart contracts will be used, only for decentralized management and verification of data?
Activity: 126
Tell me, from what will increase the value of the coins? From the number of people using this device?
Activity: 266
bear market has taught us much. this market makes development difficult but initial a new coin offerings have become popular lately.
I hope the farasha project will be successful.
Activity: 73
A large portion of the issued this coins will be distributed to investors? as you know, coins that are not in circulation don't make an inflation.

Saw on the site distribution of coins: Total Supply - 250M FLB Coins, Soft Cap - 30M FLB Coins, Hard Cap - 250M FLB Coins
1 FLB = 0.1 USD
http://ico.farasha.care/index.html
Activity: 154
The ICO haven't even started yet,  but good thing to consider it.
tell me please when will the sales begin?
A large portion of the issued this coins will be distributed to investors? as you know, coins that are not in circulation don't make an inflation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
an excellent project and a dedicated team. This project is the best I've ever seen. This project has a bright future. You will get a higher marketing value.
ANN thread seems to be incomplete, some details are not yet given and some information regarding this coin is still not yet published.
waiting more informations dev
Activity: 76
Hi team.
the team of this project is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
Hello man! Where can see the real info of team? How many are in your team? What kind of people are they?

I read on the site, the team has engineers, sports coaches, doctors - cardiologists. All with high qualification, look at the http://ico.farasha.care/index.html
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
Does Farasha plans any cooperation with government and industry or already has?
An interesting question, but I think that the government should not interfere with such projects. But is Farasha own production of these devices?
I doubt. Even large companies, such as Apple, do not always own the production of their devices.
Activity: 219
Right, this is why this project would be very useful for everyone, because everyone certainly need such technology to prevent and anticipate the diseases they suffered, because however prevent would be better than cure. I believe there will be many who support this project.
For clients suffering from such diseases, many useful. This is the diagnosis, prevention and communication with doctors on the network around the world.
Activity: 266
Hi team.
Hello man! Where can see the real info of team? How many are in your team? What kind of people are they?
Activity: 154
This looks promising, hope it all comes together and works out. I wonder however how they will make money in the long run?
Activity: 73
An interesting question, but I think that the government should not interfere with such projects. But is Farasha own production of these devices?
A potential project that I have watch, I hope this will be a strong coin development in the future! Waiting for the next update.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
Is it not known about other similar companies? ... It is impossible for a new player to enter and succeed without competition.
The same thing is interesting, because competing companies do not sleep, but I have not heard of such. But the competition for the consumer is always good.
The new thing in the world of cryptocurrency! If you look at some of the important elements promised this project is very attractive.
Pages:
Jump to: