Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 42. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hey,  Folks, do I understand right that according to the chart, about 40 percent will be alocated for marketing, growth hacking, PR, partnership and affiliate programs?
In first message is written that 5% for project development and 15% for stakeholders, other is for sale
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
I love projects that make our world easier accessible medicine anywhere in the world is a very good idea today many people suffer from cardiovascular diseases this project gives hope that every person will be under the supervision of doctors and will be able to get advice at any time.
Help in medicine is always needed in our modern world

There are a lot of people in the world who need medical care and a lot of qualified doctors who are ready to help them. Blockchain is about connecting these people and giving them the opportunity to help each other.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I love projects that make our world easier accessible medicine anywhere in the world is a very good idea today many people suffer from cardiovascular diseases this project gives hope that every person will be under the supervision of doctors and will be able to get advice at any time.
Help in medicine is always needed in our modern world
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your plan can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.
It is possible in the future to make verification of KYC, a very important thing
Activity: 350
Greetings,
I've a few questions! 1. What problems does the project aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
I think the easiest way to read white paper and then everything will fall into place
Activity: 24
Greetings,
I've a few questions! 1. What problems does the project aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
Activity: 226
This platform provides a strategic concept for health. Cardiovascular, is a vital organ in humans and Parasha Ecosystem offers prevention and monitoring solutions for these organs through E-Cardio products. Really amazing, I will support this platform.
the cardiovascular system is the most important in the human body and the fact that the project will follow all this - pleases
Do you have partnerships with exchanges? On which exchanges FLB will be traded for the first time?

I think at this stage it's too early to talk about listing on stock exchanges. I think this will be known closer to the middle or the end of ICO.
We will wait for more information, time will tell
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Do you have partnerships with exchanges? On which exchanges FLB will be traded for the first time?

I think at this stage it's too early to talk about listing on stock exchanges. I think this will be known closer to the middle or the end of ICO.
Activity: 145
Activity: 154
This platform provides a strategic concept for health. Cardiovascular, is a vital organ in humans and Parasha Ecosystem offers prevention and monitoring solutions for these organs through E-Cardio products. Really amazing, I will support this platform.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
Such projects that are relevant to health and medicine, always succeed.
Good evening  I am interested in this business because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It isnecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete
I am sure that the project has its good investors who will promote it to the market
Activity: 5
Good evening  I am interested in this business because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It isnecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete
The team also wants the best for this project, so we do not need to worry, because the team had to make plans for this project to succeed.
Very cool is that the guys from the project are engaged in health and produce even their own technique
pleases that there are projects that are just ready to help our medicine to become better
The team also wants the best for this project, so we do not need to worry, because the team had to make plans for this project to succeed.
Very cool is that the guys from the project are engaged in health and produce even their own technique
I have read a lot of information about this project I am so impressed about it. I still have questions. Why did developers decide to use blockchain?

Personally, I know that the blockchain is a very popular system, security at the highest level
It is interesting to see which exchanges the children will follow for further development Huh
Pages:
Jump to: