Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 41. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 13
Is it not known about other similar companies? ... It is impossible for a new player to enter and succeed without competition.
The same thing is interesting, because competing companies do not sleep, but I have not heard of such. But the competition for the consumer is always good.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Right, this is why this project would be very useful for everyone, because everyone certainly need such technology to prevent and anticipate the diseases they suffered, because however prevent would be better than cure. I believe there will be many who support this project.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi, everyone. If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their business!!!
Activity: 128
Hello! I'm new here, can you explain how do it works? It prevents cardiovascular problems or what?
Does not prevent, but allows you to monitor several indicators of your body, in order to quickly respond to changes and prevent deterioration of health.

Yes. this platform provides the best solution for monitoring and preventing our cardiovascular conditions. This platform mechanism has created and developed products to monitor and control them. this product provides accurate results about our cardiovascular conditions.
Activity: 76

Yeah, it's really good solution. Problem of cardiovascular disease is very actual nowadays. I will use Farasha

I think that the application of the FARASHA project will be appreciated by everyone: both medical workers and patients. The functional of this application will help at an early stage to identify problems and begin treatment.

This is true, the disease is much better treated if it is detected at an early stage, not started. Therefore, this invention is only for the benefit of man.
Activity: 126
Hello! I'm new here, can you explain how do it works? It prevents cardiovascular problems or what?
Does not prevent, but allows you to monitor several indicators of your body, in order to quickly respond to changes and prevent deterioration of health.
brand new
Activity: 0
This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.
I don't think that this project is fighting for the same segment of the market as Cardano, Neo and Ethereum.
Activity: 219
Good evening  I am interested in this business because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It isnecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete
I am sure that the project has its good investors who will promote it to the market
So any person who will want to receive a part of profit can become the investor of this development as I understand.
Activity: 182
FARASHA develops wearable smart devices able to capture, analyze and detect in real time an imminent cardiovascular risk. This includes an innovative integrated technology to capture the blood pressure without any cuff pressure (used by other devices) making possible a non-invasive process for a high precision detection. In addition, the device alerts and communicates in real time to a third party (doctors, emergency, family) according to the tolerance limits selected by the user or his cardiologist.
Thank you. Where did you found this info? I have read topic but have a few questions...
A lot of usefull information are located in the Farasha whitepaper. Also you can visit a website. Do you need a links? Ask me if you want.
Yes, give me please a few links. It's application or special gadgets for tracking my data? Thank you for help  Cheesy
Here is the whitepaper: https://cheesecoin.tk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/WP_CHEESE.pdf
Here is the website: https://ico.farasha.care/
It will be a special watch as I understand. And also the apps.
WOW., great mate.I have an apple watch and I hope it will be a separated app that I can install and use..
But special watch will be better. You can use it on training. I am waiting with anticipation. We need more projects oriented on healthcare.
Activity: 196
FARASHA develops wearable smart devices able to capture, analyze and detect in real time an imminent cardiovascular risk. This includes an innovative integrated technology to capture the blood pressure without any cuff pressure (used by other devices) making possible a non-invasive process for a high precision detection. In addition, the device alerts and communicates in real time to a third party (doctors, emergency, family) according to the tolerance limits selected by the user or his cardiologist.
Thank you. Where did you found this info? I have read topic but have a few questions...
A lot of usefull information are located in the Farasha whitepaper. Also you can visit a website. Do you need a links? Ask me if you want.
Yes, give me please a few links. It's application or special gadgets for tracking my data? Thank you for help  Cheesy
Here is the whitepaper: https://cheesecoin.tk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/WP_CHEESE.pdf
WOW., great mate.I have an apple watch and I hope it will be a separated app that I can install and use..
Activity: 3
Greetings, there. I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
Yes, give me please a few links. It's application or special gadgets for tracking my data? Thank you for help  Cheesy
Yes, give me please a few links. It's application or special gadgets for tracking my data? Thank you for help  Cheesy
Activity: 20
The business is interesting and I think this is a good business for the investors. but many plans are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this business.
brand new
Activity: 0
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your plan can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.
Pages:
Jump to: