Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 58. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Project looks great and goes to moon soon
And what is the benefit of using blockchain in your project?
Activity: 154
What is your official email adress?
Activity: 168
I am very interested in your project and will join for it
brand new
Activity: 0
Кeep up the great work and this business will become a real succes, I am pretty excited about the upcoming platform.
Another wonderful project here in cryptocurrency.Love your website and the whole idea
Activity: 112
this is a completely innovative product
What number of tokens you have allocated to pre-sale??
Very interested in the security part. If you guys make it right, the odds to succeed will be very high
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Cardiovascular problem now is the hard problem for everyone, i really hope our CARE can take care it. Nice idea for healthy world.
Yes, the disease is currently dangerous, we maximize it and we are in the program to prevent the disease, let's live a healthy life with us, and don't let us already on you tube, and can you check here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psFwRnyeYV8

really cool isn't it, for me it's really cool

I agree that heart disease is a very serious issue, and we cannot turn a blind eye to it,it must certainly be prevented.You have chosen a very good direction, which should not remain without attention.But I'm a little confused as to how you're going to prevent this disease.From the video I realized that it is through sports?Well, actually it's clear to me,if you can elaborate on?
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a telegram channel to which I can join?
the more investors, the more success this project will achieve.
Activity: 32
Where can I find information about team?
Its really a nice concept and it will be very effective.
Hopefully this will be awesome project and the team will finds its success without any doubt.
In which country is the development team situated?
Activity: 33
I hope the guys will  show the best project for 2018!
Activity: 14
Hi
It isa great plan with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it's Android. Do you have any iOS app already?
Pages:
Jump to: