Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 60. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Cardiovascular problem now is the hard problem for everyone, i really hope our CARE can take care it. Nice idea for healthy world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
Did you have any agreements with large companies or smthing else?

we just started, maybe in the future we will try agreements with big companies, in the future we have designed something extraordinary
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
You have an excellent information policy, the more we know about you, the more potential investors you will have.
Activity: 1
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Where can I see Q&A? I hope they have it.
Activity: 126
Hope this will an interesting project
Activity: 112
In this project a good team, a clear road map. I think it will be the most successful project this year.
This is very good project Thanks for this project
Activity: 154
Do you have a discord channel?
Activity: 168
What are the bonuses on the ICO?
I see that the team will not get the coins, how then do you want to make a profit?
Very good project and good team will moon
What are the conditions that will make you attract more investors to your project?
Activity: 34
How can I be sure that investing in this project will be profitable?
Does project have analogues in the market?
Good Project. Greet Team Work.
I watched your video, I like that everything there is available is told.
I really like this project, I want to believe that it will be successful, since some of my acquaintances are very interested in it.
Oh yes, this project has already reached considerable heights, and in the future, I think that will achieve even greater success. and I believe in it.
Pages:
Jump to: