Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 61. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi all!
Good to see business like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
what will you do with tokens that are not sold out?
Activity: 33
What about Discord channel??
Activity: 168
 Everything seems well-planned in advance, team developed a project which really stands out and it has an enormous growth potential
Activity: 112
Interesting project, i'll keep watching it
Activity: 112
Amazing project, i like very much
Activity: 33
Let's see how this relationship between the community and developers will be set up
Activity: 154
when the project is officially registered on the exchanges, this will be another big plus.
I am sure that this project is doomed to success
Where can I see whitepaper?
Hey. I'm interested in the question, will you be adding a discord shortly?
The Token will be listed on the exchanges after a private sale?
Tell me please, is there any sense investors invest in this project? Tell me your thoughts on this.
Activity: 34
Which crypto currency is allowed to purchase your token?
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
Your softcap and hardcap are based on dollars or on ETH?

at ETH do not we are also on youtube, how cool is not this is a project that allows me to remomed it, let's just as well as protect this project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psFwRnyeYV8 this cool men
Activity: 28
The business really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge idea based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the idea, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
When will the ICO end? And are there any bonuses?

ico will end on November 7th, yes there is definitely a bonus for that friend don't worry
Activity: 14
Project looks pretty cool, but I miss some information. 1) What exactly is the product? Some info about the product somewhere? 2) Some information about devs somewhere?
Pages:
Jump to: