Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 68. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I like your project ang what you are doing! I am interested in bounty programm, do u have?
Activity: 126
Hey. Tell us briefly about this project, since the site is very confusing. I would like to hear from the developers about it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
I see this product is very good for the long term in the future, with the eth condition that is now getting worse there are projects like this that are cool, I like this project
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
Your idea is great and good, it can help many people if it succeeds. I think you should expand the project so many people can know about this project and especially the investors. I see that you should have a test so that people can trust you as well as can help this project grow and more people know. What have you prepared for this project? Can I see the list of people investing in the project?

Thank you for your support

Our problem is the crypto market is bleeding and we understand that, today it is difficult for investors

here is the google form for the white list

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzkuFMoyGY_lYAHUG_yuZR80DbRFt4KetdJJwqsBVWsBcUMg/viewform

Very good, I think in the future this project will be promising, it is very likely that this project will be successful, I am sure that, when we are confused and panicked the market price will decrease, but on the sidelines, there is a very good project like this Farasha
Activity: 14
Devs are always active and show progress that look real hope. I don not care about the price for now, just hodl in long term. Hope to see success in this business, yup
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
Your idea is great and good, it can help many people if it succeeds. I think you should expand the project so many people can know about this project and especially the investors. I see that you should have a test so that people can trust you as well as can help this project grow and more people know. What have you prepared for this project? Can I see the list of people investing in the project?

Thank you for your support

Our problem is the crypto market is bleeding and we understand that, today it is difficult for investors

here is the google form for the white list

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzkuFMoyGY_lYAHUG_yuZR80DbRFt4KetdJJwqsBVWsBcUMg/viewform
Activity: 88
Activity: 35
Hello fellows!
I'm interested in this plan because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It isnecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete
Hello, there! I've a few questions! 1. What problems does the plan aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?

Our solution aims to address these issues

1- there are patients in small town who do not have access to cardiologist doctors
2- all patients are offered the opportunity to have connected objects that will facilitate the control of their health status
3- we will reduce the checkup time because with these connected objects we can carry out the check-up at home either without having to go to a cardiologist
4- we reduce the check-up time so the doctor will be able to see more patients

Hello, there! I've a few questions! 1. What problems does the plan aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?

Our solution aims to address these issues

1- there are patients in small town who do not have access to cardiologist doctors
2- all patients are offered the opportunity to have connected objects that will facilitate the control of their health status
3- we will reduce the checkup time because with these connected objects we can carry out the check-up at home either without having to go to a cardiologist
4- we reduce the check-up time so the doctor will be able to see more patients
Activity: 11
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Im interested in question when the ico will starts?
Activity: 18
DO u plan to hold a bounty?
Activity: 112
Do you have some video or something - about how worldwide internet access will be realized?
Activity: 168
I'm delighted with your project. I would like to participate. Tell me please when the initial period of the sale of ICO?
Activity: 33
I can store u tokens on myetherwallet??
project idea is new and refreshing.This project has great potential
how do you see the further development of the project?
Activity: 154
Great project. Glad to be joined this project.
Interesting project, i'll keep watching it
Pages:
Jump to: