Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 64. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Look like a big project. I wish it would be the best project in future.
Activity: 33
this is really great platform and their plan is awesome
Activity: 154
To participate in the pre-sale need the identity verification?
Activity: 112
big project. I think  this concept of this project will surely gonna give us lot of profit... also there team is very good.
How do you see the further development of the project?
Activity: 27
I hope the guys will not let us down and show the best project for 2018!
Activity: 126
Will there be any bonuses when investing in large amounts?
Activity: 14
Good day,
I think many people will participate in this business. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
What the website for this business? did not see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team
You can see it here https://ico.farasha.care/ , friends, join them and don't let this golden connection just disappear, this is a new project that has a very good idea in the future
What the website for this business? did not see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team
web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...
I agree with you, let's together support this project in the future this project is very good, I believe this, they work day and night they don't sleep
web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...
How does pre-sale is going? Succesfully?

new projects are running, and they plan very extraordinary success not only in 1 night they are very genius people, I think it's easy to succeed now
What exchanges do you plan to trade your tokens for?

pre sell has just rolled and the bounty has just started, I think they will focus more on attracting big investors and you can see their roadmap, are you interested in participating in their bounty, let's not doubt this is a great opportunity for us to get a profit now You see Altcoin weakening now and this is the answer to all of us don't hesitate, I believe that this project will be very extraordinary in the future
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Hello everyone, you have a wonderful project and good activity. Just wondering when the exchanges will be announced?
Activity: 34
Will the employees of the platform receive payment in tokens?
The project is very interesting and looking at the team's experience there is no doubt that the project will be successfully implemented.

yeah I am sure of that, and let us all continue to support this project and take part in their bounty, the bounty paid is very rewarding, many people are now confused to find a good bounty, and this is the answer to us now.
How does pre-sale is going? Succesfully?
Activity: 27
Are there similar projects on the market? Possible competitors or partners?
Great concept of the project, i believe they will succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: