Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 71. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hopefully this project goes well and runs according to roadmap and whitepaper
Activity: 126
Activity: 168
Which institutions or medical institutions cooperate with the project?
Activity: 112
Where can I see the latest news of the project?
glad to participate in the project, together we can
Activity: 14
This is a idea that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each plan item is one of the factors that can compete with other plans for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
Activity: 154
The project sounds to be an interesting and something which is little unusual where community can enjoy and at the same time earn some money
This is very good project Thanks for this project
Activity: 154
ERC20 type of the token means that I can store them on the MEW?
What is the token decimals?
all set out fairly clearly, so that even a beginner will understand everything and will be interested
To store tokens suit mew wallet?
Does the team have experience in crypto projects? And in general, where I can find information about its members? The project looks interesting, but before you invest in it, you want to know who is behind it ...
Will there be bonuses on pre-sale, or at the beginning of the sale? If so, what kind? And when will it begin?
Activity: 34
How can I be sure that investing in this project will be profitable?
Activity: 14
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
Activity: 48
There are very few projects implemented in the field of medicine and health care, I think your project will be very popular in this humanitarian sphere of our life ! FARASHA looks like a whole ecosystem and has a large number of expert advisors. Registered in white list and will follow your news !
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
How is security of the platform going to be done?

Good question

✅  From the beginning, all farasha data will be anonymous

✅  the diagnostic report will at no time contain patient information
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
How will your token be used? And how do you plan to make a profit?
Pages:
Jump to: