Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 91. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Where can I see the latest news of the project?
Activity: 126
I read all the comments, people are delighted with your project, I hope they are right and you will confirm this in the near future.
Activity: 168
I think your coins will have a good future. Good luck to you. I will follow your progress.
Interesting project, the activity of the participants is good. And it also develops at a good speed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
This is an excellent project, and I like how it develops
I think this coin will soon become very popular and popular, as it began to develop well.
Activity: 154
Hey. Can you please tell me how long will ICO take? And will there be any bonuses?
It is difficult to find a good project, similar to this project. I am sure that many projects are being invested in this project.
Activity: 34
Can someone gives me a link to the whitepaper?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The project is amazing, I like these projects very much. I would be glad to participate.
It is important for me to know that the project that interests me is safe.
This project has everything, and a rapid development and perspective idea and an excellent community, so people should pay attention to this project
First project i want invest to, I hope it will succesfull
This is a new project, but there is a lot of activity here, I like it,
Activity: 56
[ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO] - The first solution in the world for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ have a pretty good strategy. However, it still lacks something to become strong in the market. It needs more powerful investors in the tokens of the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
it is very reasonable if many praise this project and I am sure that in the future this project will be able to attract many investors to join this project.
Activity: 108
This platform provides a strategic concept for health. Cardiovascular, is a vital organ in humans and Parasha Ecosystem offers prevention and monitoring solutions for these organs through E-Cardio products. really amazing, I will support this platform.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Our future BTC
 I have a few questions
1. What are the time frames for the implementation of your project?
2. When the site will work?
3. Why is it decided to conduct your idea on a blockchain?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
You have an excellent project, I think that many investors can not wait to come to you.
You do a very usefull work, thanks
Pages:
Jump to: