Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 92. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It seems to me that this is a pretty solid project! Let's look further at the investment!
It seems to me that this project really deserves attention and respect. It's a great team.
What is the token decimals?
Activity: 168
How long the ico will be last?
Activity: 33
I can store u tokens on mew??
Do you plan to enter such large exchanges as cryptopia and etc?
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Hope to see more new update team,good luck
good luck to the project i believe thar the developers will collect need amount of investments
Activity: 18
Dự án rất tốt. Bạn có chăm sóc tim mạch trên blockchain không? Bạn dự định làm gì với dự án này?
Activity: 184
Merit: 111
Collect tokens from the best ICOs
To my  mind tgis project  is very actual  in our world,  cardiovascular problem  is very actual not only  in separate  country it is a global  world problem. moreover I was very surprised  with smart devices  of FARASGA team, I want  to have pesonal  Tshirt and glove. the product of this project must be in demand
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
every year new diseases will emerge in parts of the country, but because the longer humans are getting smarter in dealing with it, actually through this project created a tool that will anticipate all diseases, and can this tool be owned by the private sector?
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Cardiovascular care on the blockchain?!?  Grin Grin  This is an incredibly pointless project. What are you going to do, Hard fork their heart attack?

Our goal is that everyone anywhere in the world will have access to a cardiologist

our SMDs allow patients to monitor their health status

the goal is when an Indian can see an American doctor or vice versa an American patient consults an Indian doctor

You must realize that cardiovascular health is largely based on societal habits and diet. A doctor living and working in India largely unfamiliar with an American patients dietary, stress, and daily habits wouldn't be adequately equipped to treat an american patient for something as serious as Cardiovascular ailments. Not only that, but they would risk forfeiture of their insurance coverage by taking medical advice and treatment from a non-FDA approved medical provider. Further, foreign medical providers who may have plans to migrate to the US wouldn't participate as this would hinder any potential of them ever becoming licensed in the US.
What are the conditions that will make you attract more investors to your project?
Activity: 126
Token is ERC20 type?? Can't find information about it...
Hey. I have a question, are there any plans for a discord in the future?
Activity: 154
A good project, very useful for society. I am glad that there is an opportunity to participate in a token sale, is there a minimal investment?
Activity: 126
When will the bounty take place?
Activity: 154
Project idea is new and refreshing. Project has great potential
Will there be bonuses at presale? What will they be like?
Activity: 27
When will the sales start? And what cryptocurrencies accepted to  buy u tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: