Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Traceto.io - Blockchain - KYC - A.I. - Compliance - page 20. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
For the duration of the ICO there is no bounty planned, in future, I am not sure yet.

As of yet there is no bounty planned.
Bounty compaign will not be at all? The question for me is important because I want to understand is now enter the POOL and buy tokens or be able to obtain for the bounty compaign?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Bounty compaign will not be at all? The question for me is important because I want to understand is now enter the POOL and buy tokens or be able to obtain for the bounty compaign?

Hello.
It confuses me that the reserve is allocated 30%. I am glad that the tokens command (25%) will be frozen for 2 years.
You plan to spend the bounty compaign?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Hello.
It confuses me that the reserve is allocated 30%. I am glad that the tokens command (25%) will be frozen for 2 years.
You plan to spend the bounty compaign?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Hello. I ask you to reserve for me the Russian translation of your project.
Please write me about your decision via private message.

Translation portfolio page:

Thank you everyone for the positive notes. Please feel free to comment and criticize so that we can build a better system together!
Activity: 59
Really digging this project. Would be a good fit for decentralized exchanges, and also is a natural kyc solution for ICOs.
I've picked you guys as ICO of the day at my ICO review site.
Thank you. Will keep the address in mind!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
traceto.io

traceto.io is a decentralised Know Your Customer (KYC) network that provides an inclusive KYC solution to cryptocurrency and Decentralized platforms. Leveraging over 5 decades of experience in Compliance and RegTech, traceto.io seeks to revolutionise e-KYC, bridging the gap between physical and virtual world KYC processes.
Check us out at :

The Team

added your tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page in Twitter https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/962067656529526784
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Chinese Translator
Traceto.io

Public Sales will commence on 4th April 2018. Please head over to GBX and follow the instructions closely. - https://platform.gbx.gi/register

Traceto.io is a decentralised Know Your Customer (KYC) network that provides an inclusive KYC solution to cryptocurrency and Decentralized platforms.
Leveraging over 5 decades of experience in Compliance and RegTech, traceto.io seeks to revolutionise e-KYC, bridging the gap between physical and virtual world KYC processes.

Traceto.io is powered by Cynopsis Solutions Pte. Ltd., a RegTech company founded and based in Singapore with over 450 existing clients.

Public Sales will commence on 4th April 2018. Please head over to GBX @ https://platform.gbx.gi/register and register.

Pages:
Jump to: