Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Traceto.io - Blockchain - KYC - A.I. - Compliance - page 13. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I believe that Traceto is simply necessary for the crypto-currency world. Every day there are many promising projects and it is very unpleasant for investors to wait for verification for several days, or even weeks. Particularly serious projects require additional AML and CTF checks as they find the KYC procedure ineffective. Also, participants face such problems as the risk of information / documents being drained for malicious intent or because of a hacker attack.
Traceto can take a big step forward and will not only make the verification process fast, but will also allow the crypto-currency world to develop even faster. I'm sure if all the plans of the team are realized, then the project will be used by everyone.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEMUX
What's the soft cap for Traceto.io? Then again there is no information as regards the progress of the ongoing private sale.  These apart, I see Traceto.io as a very promising project with the intent of setting standard as per e-KYC for the virtual currency world. This is coming at a good time before authorities will I troupe and enforce regulatory compliance for ICOs and exchanges.

traceto.io Token (T2T)
No. of Tokens: 1 billion
Soft Cap: 10, 000 ETH**
Hard Cap:  35, 000 ETH
Yes, the project is promising-as well as their partners! Expectations are through the roof!
And there is information about how much money the team has already collected for the private sale of tokens? Is there a possibility that all tokens will be bought before the public sale?
I think that the public sale of tokens will be mandatory. It is not profitable for the team to sell all tokens ahead of time.
You don't have to worry. The team allows anyone who wants to buy tokens. But if you are afraid of not having time, then take part in the early sale.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Do you think Pre-sale with at least 150ETH that's too much? Please reduce it to as low as 50ETH please!
I wanna join this presale but with this such big start amount I cant.
As compliance is almost important things for all start up projects now, traceto will be best investment in 2018. Can't wait for their main sale

Well, you might want to consider joining a pool or waiting for the Early Access Sale. Public Sale is a little risky because T2T might sell out during Early Access Sale. If Private Sale does super well there would be very few tokens left in the Early access and public sales too 
Which pools are you currently working with? Are any of those available to the general public? I think many investors would benefit from this information.

Heard of one within this group: https://t.me/kriptorez

But of course, go into it if you trust the group.
you know it's hard to believe someone you never know, never meet and never talk to them. and in this crypto world we have nothing to trace them if they scam, so i can't join that group.
I know there're many good leader who always fair for all of his followers but there a lot of bullshit person who everyday trying to steal anything they can from you.
This is promise project and have good amounts of customers also Singapore is good country for startup projects

Good to wait for the Early Access Sale then Smiley you'd probably be getting some?
What's the soft cap for Traceto.io? Then again there is no information as regards the progress of the ongoing private sale.  These apart, I see Traceto.io as a very promising project with the intent of setting standard as per e-KYC for the virtual currency world. This is coming at a good time before authorities will I troupe and enforce regulatory compliance for ICOs and exchanges.

traceto.io Token (T2T)
Yes, the project is promising-as well as their partners! Expectations are through the roof!
And there is information about how much money the team has already collected for the private sale of tokens? Is there a possibility that all tokens will be bought before the public sale?
I think that the public sale of tokens will be mandatory. It is not profitable for the team to sell all tokens ahead of time.

dont think its mandatory, if they sell out in early access then thats it
Activity: 280
S O A R

traceto.io Token (T2T)
Activity: 224

traceto.io Token (T2T)
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Do you think Pre-sale with at least 150ETH that's too much? Please reduce it to as low as 50ETH please!
As compliance is almost important things for all start up projects now, traceto will be best investment in 2018. Can't wait for their main sale

Well, you might want to consider joining a pool or waiting for the Early Access Sale. Public Sale is a little risky because T2T might sell out during Early Access Sale. If Private Sale does super well there would be very few tokens left in the Early access and public sales too 
Which pools are you currently working with? Are any of those available to the general public? I think many investors would benefit from this information.

you know it's hard to believe someone you never know, never meet and never talk to them. and in this crypto world we have nothing to trace them if they scam, so i can't join that group.
I know there're many good leader who always fair for all of his followers but there a lot of bullshit person who everyday trying to steal anything they can from you.
This is promise project and have good amounts of customers also Singapore is good country for startup projects
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Hi, everybody. May 21 starts selling tokens. And I have a question for which currency (rkt or Ethereum) is it more profitable to buy Traceto tokens?

Activity: 316
Merit: 11
My verification there still not approved already around three months, I'm wondering how are they going to do this with millions of users now... Or maybe they will use traceto.io resources...?)

They are doing their best for this  Smiley
Activity: 404
My verification there still not approved already around three months, I'm wondering how are they going to do this with millions of users now... Or maybe they will use traceto.io resources...?)
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Activity: 316
Activity: 266
Thinking about investing in them, looks reliable, but I'm not sure that I'm completely understand how the AI and machine learning will be used in the core of their platform...

Probably during the verification process, stated inside the whitepaper if I remember correctly!
Go to their website to find out: traceto.io
You still need to read the technical documentation. I got acquainted with her and it seemed to me that this document was compiled fairly competently and in detail
Activity: 266
Traceto is a startup of Singapore's Cynopsis Solutions Pte. Ltd which has a very strong market position and invaluable experience, which is designed to strongly push the development of the Traceto project. Considering the fact that there is a whole company behind this case, one can hope for success Smiley
Thinking about investing in them, looks reliable, but I'm not sure that I'm completely understand how the AI and machine learning will be used in the core of their platform...

Probably during the verification process, stated inside the whitepaper if I remember correctly!
Go to their website to find out: traceto.io
I feel there is several projects out there doing the same or similar thing. What is your competitive advantage?

If you read the whitepaper, you can see that the team has a lot of experience in the field.

Early Backers include Kyber Network and Hashed.

traceto.io will also be used by CoinManager, Sentinel Protocol in the future and can leverage on the 500 existing clients that their parent company, Cynopsis Solutions, has. (Quite a few major clients like Zilliqa)

Even another KYC provider is using Cynopsis Solutions (ost kyc) which is interesting.

Quite evidently, traceto is on the right track to future success.

Activity: 404
Activity: 37
I feel there is several projects out there doing the same or similar thing. What is your competitive advantage?
Activity: 420
Merit: 115

traceto.io Token (T2T)
Pages:
Jump to: