Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Traceto.io - Blockchain - KYC - A.I. - Compliance - page 11. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io
Hi, here you can ask a question about the company's bounty or can eat chat bounty telegrams?
Hey.. you can ask questions about bounty in the official telegram chat. The managers are very quick to answer all questions and resolve problems.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R
Why company which have working business need another 30 mln usd? For what this money? And which role of tokens here?
These are additional funds for the development of the new platform. A tokens will be used to pay for the KYC
 procedure.
True. All this money will be spent on the development of the platform, advertising, payment for various services. You can not worry, the team is not greedy and investors will be able to make a profit.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I see your ICO is ranked fairly high on the ICO listing sites!
This should be an interesting token sale coming up.

Anyways, what is the plan to attract companies to use your project?
- Are you planning on focusing on blockchain projects and ICO's? - big market there-

I'd like to see this project as the "Go-to"  for KYC in the crypto realm. Easy control of this market with early mover advantage.
As you can see, I am fairly excited for this project and can see the potential.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
 SmileyHi Traceto.io Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Why company which have working business need another 30 mln usd? For what this money? And which role of tokens here?
These are additional funds for the development of the new platform. A tokens will be used to pay for the KYC
 procedure.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Midas Protocol is an emerging blockchain solution company that creates a smart tool for people to manage, invest, trade, exchange and use cryptographic assets. And now  traceto.io is partnership with Midas Protocol.
You can read more about this partnership in this article : https://medium.com/traceto-io/introducing-cynopsis-solutions-and-traceto-io-latest-partner-midas-protocol-2e676e9d916e
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Hi, is your platform going to accept applications from Greece ?
and
Can i find your whitepaper in the Greek language?

Thanks
Activity: 294
Hi. It was wrongly counted steaks. For the article I was charged 2 stacks, and for the repost 0.5, although the rules repost is estimated at 50%, that is, there should be 1 steak per repost. Please fix
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I have joined the bounty campaign and follow this project for a while. After the private sale, the early access sale was also very good. For now is the next and latest phase the public sale on the 8th of June. I hope that they can reach there hard cap.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Thanks to the Traceto project team, which is involved in the revolutionization of KYC, it's really important
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Activity: 252
I will look into this project because traceto.io is powered by Cynopsis Solutions Pte. Ltd., a RegTech company founded and based in Singapore with over 450 existing clients.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
Well the project has collected, the team was able to interest investors with so many competitors showing the professionalism of the team and this inspires confidence.
In the nearest future, can i just connect my kyc account in trace to to financial companies to banks
Activity: 280
S O A R
There's no need to do a KYC for the Bounty campaign. However, we will be collecting various details from our bounty participants to verify their participation in the campaign. Smiley
I didn't quite understand the phrase.. What data will be collected to check the participants of the bounty campaign?
There's no need to do a KYC for the Bounty campaign. However, we will be collecting various details from our bounty participants to verify their participation in the campaign. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

Announce latest partnership with Bitscreener! Read more about partnership here:

https://medium.com/traceto-io/introducing-our-latest-partner-bitscreener-1e9c7a0d1c4e
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Pages:
Jump to: