Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TRUCKCOIN: For the fastest decentralized global market - page 10. (Read 16488 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It's sad, but it really died when born!
I really do not understand how its ICO price reached 56 dollars
Activity: 7
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
You may try with standard port 1212. Our your connection to pool. Please join mining discussion thread below my signature. Hope you can do mining well. Cheer.  Wink Wink Wink

Hello,

I have send you a message about a payment problem with goldenhillpool. Could you have a look please ?

Thanks.
Activity: 516
Merit: 100
Hei everybody
You may try with standard port 1212. Our your connection to pool. Please join mining discussion thread below my signature. Hope you can do mining well. Cheer.  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
You should go to discuss mining on Mining thread or have a look on blogspot.

I can't mine this coin somehow.
Whenever I start the miner I get this: "[goldenhillpool.com:6668] RECEIVE error: Ein Blockierungsvorgang wurde durch einen Aufruf von WSACancelBlockingCall unterbrochen"

Which translates roughly to: "a blocking process has been interrupted by WSACancelBlockingCall"

What am I supposed to do?

Please help!
Activity: 31
I can't mine this coin somehow.
Whenever I start the miner I get this: "[goldenhillpool.com:6668] RECEIVE error: Ein Blockierungsvorgang wurde durch einen Aufruf von WSACancelBlockingCall unterbrochen"

Which translates roughly to: "a blocking process has been interrupted by WSACancelBlockingCall"

What am I supposed to do?

Please help!
Just send you an PM, Hope to bring TRKC to higher value. Cheer!!! All the best.  Wink Wink Wink
Hei everybody
That's good suggestion. Please raise your voice in group or PM to discuss some idea and solution. Cheer  Smiley Smiley Smiley. All the best.

Hi, devs! I'm watching for your project during for a while and I see your desire to development. I like your good pump prediction group and think the project have a great future.
But I intersted when we can expect new exchanges and marketing compaign?
Best Wishes!
That's good suggestion. You may joining telegram group and read recently discussion. Hope your understand, we can make everything together.

Hi, devs! I'm watching for your project during for a while and I see your desire to development. I like your good pump prediction group and think the project have a great future.
Best Wishes!
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Best Wishes!
Hope this link may help you:

https://truckcointech.blogspot.com/2018/02/how-to-use-truckcoin-gui-wallet.html

Please download your latest version and follow the instruction

I noticed also if I set the command log_set, then in the daemon window something similar happens to the synchronization, but it's very long and I still do not get the result. previously the synchronization of the blocks was started in the form of "1234/12345" and it was fast      
Please go to https://truckcoin.com/truckcoin-introduction/ to download latest CLI or GUI version for WINDOWS.

You may using different version of daemon, latest one using LMDB database so sync progress will be faster. You also can have a look at Truckcointech Blog

Allow your WINDOWS firewall to connect and accept connection in/out. Turn it off and run app again. Remember to chose your daemon suitable with window x64 or x32.

But my daemon does not synchronize, the window hangs with such messages and nothing happens anymore

my firewall is disabled. Tried on different computers, with different connection to the Internet, nothing helps, hangs a window with this log: «Дeмoн нaчнeт cинxpoнизaцию c ceтью. Этo мoжeт зaнять мнoгo вpeмeни.

Bы мoжeтe ycтaнoвить ypoвeнь дeтaлизaции пpoцecca c пoмoщью кoмaнды« set_log »,
гдe нaxoдитcя мeждy 0 (бeз пoдpoбнocтeй) и 4 (oчeнь мнoгocлoвный) или нacтpaивaeмыe ypoвни нa ocнoвe кaтeгopий (нaпpимep, *: ПPEДУПPEЖДEHИE).

Иcпoльзyйтe кoмaндy «help», чтoбы пpocмoтpeть cпиcoк дocтyпныx кoмaнд.
Иcпoльзyйтe «help », чтoбы yвидeть кoмaндy дoкyмeнтaция.
? [0m
2018-02-19 16: 45: 04.143 [P2P7] WARN global src / cryptonote_core / cryptonote_core.cpp: 1374? [1; 31m ********************* *************************************************? [0m
2018-02-19 16: 45: 04.143 [P2P7] WARN global src / cryptonote_core / cryptonote_core.cpp: 1375? [1; 31mLast зaплaниpoвaннoe жecткoe вpeмя вилки пoкaзывaeт, чтo oбнoвлeниe daemon нeoбxoдимo ceйчac. ?[0m
2018-02- 19 16: 45: 04.143 [P2P7] WARN global src / cryptonote_core / cryptonote_core.cpp: 1376? [1; 31m ************************* *********************************************? [0м»

the daemon is version 0.2.4. synchronized
Activity: 4
 I noticed also if I set the command log_set, then in the daemon window something similar happens to the synchronization, but it's very long and I still do not get the result. previously the synchronization of the blocks was started in the form of "1234/12345" and it was fast      
Please go to https://truckcoin.com/truckcoin-introduction/ to download latest CLI or GUI version for WINDOWS.

You may using different version of daemon, latest one using LMDB database so sync progress will be faster. You also can have a look at Truckcointech Blog

Allow your WINDOWS firewall to connect and accept connection in/out. Turn it off and run app again. Remember to chose your daemon suitable with window x64 or x32.

But my daemon does not synchronize, the window hangs with such messages and nothing happens anymore

my firewall is disabled. Tried on different computers, with different connection to the Internet, nothing helps, hangs a window with this log: «Дeмoн нaчнeт cинxpoнизaцию c ceтью. Этo мoжeт зaнять мнoгo вpeмeни.

гдe нaxoдитcя мeждy 0 (бeз пoдpoбнocтeй) и 4 (oчeнь мнoгocлoвный) или нacтpaивaeмыe ypoвни нa ocнoвe кaтeгopий (нaпpимep, *: ПPEДУПPEЖДEHИE).

? [0m
2018-02-19 16: 45: 04.143 [P2P7] WARN global src / cryptonote_core / cryptonote_core.cpp: 1374? [1; 31m ********************* *************************************************? [0m
2018-02-19 16: 45: 04.143 [P2P7] WARN global src / cryptonote_core / cryptonote_core.cpp: 1375? [1; 31mLast зaплaниpoвaннoe жecткoe вpeмя вилки пoкaзывaeт, чтo oбнoвлeниe daemon нeoбxoдимo ceйчac. ?[0m
2018-02- 19 16: 45: 04.143 [P2P7] WARN global src / cryptonote_core / cryptonote_core.cpp: 1376? [1; 31m ************************* *********************************************? [0м»

So if I had made any transactions with TRKC mean I am joining TRKC dancing floor. Cheesy sound interested  Grin Grin. Thanks for your useful information.

Think of Truckcoin as a dance floor, where other people are wearing facemasks mimicking the appearance of randomly selected multiple other dancers including you. No one can claim they saw you dancing with any particular person, because they know they could just as easily have been observing someone else dancing while wearing a facemask of you.

So much 'dancing' happens within the Truckcoin network over time that it will look to observers as if most people may have transacted with most other people. When attempting to create a list of who may have transacted with any particular person, the answer will be 'almost everyone!'.

This underscores the importance of Truckcoin's design decision to enforce untraceability for all transactions. If untraceability were optional, as it is with Bitcoin or Zcash, then the size of the 'dance floor' would be much smaller. What's the point of being anonymous within a crowd if that crowd is only very small and the people in that crowd are only temporarily turning up when they have something to hide? Truckcoin ensures that all users constantly participate on the dance floor at all times. Even when you're not sending or receiving, the Truckcoin network is constantly making it look like you're participating on the dance floor.

(source: truckcointech)
Hei everybody
Think of Truckcoin as a dance floor, where other people are wearing facemasks mimicking the appearance of randomly selected multiple other dancers including you. No one can claim they saw you dancing with any particular person, because they know they could just as easily have been observing someone else dancing while wearing a facemask of you.

So much 'dancing' happens within the Truckcoin network over time that it will look to observers as if most people may have transacted with most other people. When attempting to create a list of who may have transacted with any particular person, the answer will be 'almost everyone!'.

This underscores the importance of Truckcoin's design decision to enforce untraceability for all transactions. If untraceability were optional, as it is with Bitcoin or Zcash, then the size of the 'dance floor' would be much smaller. What's the point of being anonymous within a crowd if that crowd is only very small and the people in that crowd are only temporarily turning up when they have something to hide? Truckcoin ensures that all users constantly participate on the dance floor at all times. Even when you're not sending or receiving, the Truckcoin network is constantly making it look like you're participating on the dance floor.

(source: truckcointech)

? [0m

? [0m

You may try to download the blockchain.raw and import it. However, as I see the new GUI sync the network very fast, it may take 30min to 1hours.

Hey. Why does not the daemon synchronize? The latest version of the wallet. I receive such a message:

"The daemon will start synchronizing with the network. This may take a long time to complete.

You can set the level of process detailization through "set_log " command,
where is between 0 (no details) and 4 (very verbose), or custom category based levels (eg, *:WARNING).

Use the "help" command to see the list of available commands.
Use "help " to see a command's documentation.

2018-02-19 16:45:04.143 [P2P7]  WARN    global  src/cryptonote_core/cryptonote_core.cpp:1374    **********************************************************************
2018-02-19 16:45:04.143 [P2P7]  WARN    global  src/cryptonote_core/cryptonote_core.cpp:1375    Last scheduled hard fork time shows a daemon update is needed now.
2018-02-19 16:45:04.143 [P2P7]  WARN    global  src/cryptonote_core/cryptonote_core.cpp:1376    **********************************************************************"
Thank you for your introduction. As I can see now I can use the GUI wallet on WINDOW. With TRKC no one can trace and find how many coins I got in wallet. That's great with most secure and privacy wallet. Now I am start mining on Goldenhillpool.com to earn more.
Pages:
Jump to: