Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TRUCKCOIN: For the fastest decentralized global market - page 5. (Read 16488 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 1
No one can tell about future, There are someone know how to do what they can do to bring up the value.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Who can tell me now mining trkc volume up is how much?
DEV says working with merchants while TRkc not prove its advantages. 20 operators to the world it means nothing when the ball drop lower and lower prices. There are times you say no to community as well as our investors do now you see we look
I want to speak on the group telegram but I tell the truth you blocked me so true threat to the community, I really do not understand. you say is working 1 this year that I have not seen that you do for the community or the 2nd seed TRX copper thief was screaming
Our investors have given up hope on trkc. mining world which now has 19 people,  written purse Vietnamese people we can do it while fumbling for the dev team that is ridiculous
we do not need to sizzle. dve $ 25 million from the ICO which to TRKC on btcalpha price $ 0,002
Activity: 516
Merit: 100
Hei everybody
"1 / Do not believe in the legend.

2 / Do not believe in traditions.

3 / Do not believe because people say rumors.

4/ Do not believe in the sutras.

5 / Do not believe in metaphysical reasoning.

6 / Do not believe as true in a stance.

7 / Do not believe because of superficial evaluation of facts.

8 / Do not believe so fit with your preconceptions.

9 / Do not believe in source of authority.

10/ Do not believe because the guru or his guru, etc."

Just believe in yourself after doing research and testing by your own. We hope you will find our more and contribute more for cryptocurrency community especially TRKC.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
You may do more research about cryptocurrency and figure out what's the different about investment and gambling.
There is news on April 2018 about it.
F.Y.I
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2018/04/30/warren-buffett-says-buying-bitcoin-is-gambling-not-investment/#3017e112c574

However, If you don't want to learn a new things and keep crying about the past you will never ever stand up. Just because you don't value what you have right now. Keep learning more about cryptocurrency, make its value up or else you will be out of league. All the best.
Tien Hai:
Oh ok but
Before there (truckcoin)lending program many of lost there money
Including me also
Lost 38000$ more
So that’s why we don’t  have any hope  We will all get back that money form this project
😡😡😡
Hei everybody
There is same question on the telegram chat group, let me forward here.

"You may see the result on current blockchain and wallet. Unlikely others lending projects our ICO fund will be spent as in white paper explaination.
And we are still doing hard work with it."

We still don't understand why there are some questions as you ask same that you don't get enough research about the project and may get confusing.
we have not received any commissions.
The truck coin project has raised over $ 25 million in ICO, but it seems unlikely that the dev can do this .... can the dev explain this to the community?
Hei everybody
As in your comments, you may have  invested for the developing of blockchain and received high commission from the program. Recently, Trkc blockchain had developed and kept maintaining by community using it. We had moved to another stage of the trkc cryptocurrency project. Hope you can live in present and together contribute for the value of trkc.
We are keen to transmit the good news

Did you invest truckcoin golden hill ?? Before chúng introduce what business there

Like every month pay

15%

20%

24% Huh but golden hill trukcoin promised to investors BTC loaded into golden hill without proper
Hei everybody
Thank you @hainguyet, you may know "Birds of the same feather stick together." If you don't trust in cryptocurrency better you should not join to this forum. Of course, we know you are in our same boat on cryoto sea. With your contribution if they do not match or harm the community then you will be out of the game. We do appologize for that and sympathy for your situation. Hope you can spead the good news and bring positive contribution for community.
we are the real investors, to tell the truth, they blocked us, we have the pictures to prove to deception
Hei everybody
As seeing from Telegram group there are some newbies need to do more research about cryptocurrency. That's good signal showing more people are keeping eyes on it. In short word, cryptocurrency is still the sleeping giant. We are burning more passion for it, working on it and make it more value, the reward will come soon or later.
Hei everybody
You may forget the quote about the elephant 🐘 just keeps moving forward as the Dogs Keep Barking
truckcoin are scammers of viet nam trkc not worth 1 cent
It seems that the miners are leaving, and I'm very worried that the coin will be alive.
Hei everybody
ok guys, we know the reason we are here, the mission we are in this world. Thanks all for your contributions. We are in another storm, challenging on the crypto journey. It may help us to defind who is the real knight. Stick together and move forward. 👍🏻
Pages:
Jump to: