Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TRUCKCOIN: For the fastest decentralized global market - page 7. (Read 16488 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Our investors are paid their promised investments on 03.08.2018 but reneged Goldenhill pressed trkc we convert by trkc investment package. while we have not received a rate of Goldenhill. Vietnam our people are very urgent for them to do

Fourni par Google TraductionTraduction
Activity: 516
Merit: 100
Hei everybody
Please PM me your detail about that. Recently trading TRKC is simple and easy without any centralize party. You can use it anywhere anytime with internet connection.

Thank you for your support. Recently we found out that there are some merchants that accept the coin and want to adopt the blockchain. Please let us have any guideline about that. Thanks
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
Thank you for your support. Recently we found out that there are some merchants that accept the coin and want to adopt the blockchain. Please let us have any guideline about that. Thanks
Hei everybody
You guys are correct with your idea, just keep working for the project. Be come Walking Elephant as in the famous quote: "You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks" - Winston Churchill

You may get some difficulty when withdraw your coin? You may try to create support ticket to them. As we see in the announcement, they had completely paid out after ICO and send out all to investors after March 8th. All the investment program and convert program based on your voluntary, there is no one force anybody to join cryptoworld. Everyone is happy with the result when there is completely block-chain with mining pool and people get paid on it everyday. The issue here is how to make the coin more valuable by keep working for it. For those who sit there and keep crying for some ridiculous things are useless for the development progress. You also can PM me if you have any contribution.
You may get some difficulty when withdraw your coin? You may try to create support ticket to them. As we see in the announcement, they had completely paid out after ICO and send out all to investors after March 8th. All the investment program and convert program based on your voluntary, there is no one force anybody to join cryptoworld. Everyone is happy with the result when there is completely block-chain with mining pool and people get paid on it everyday. The issue here is how to make the coin more valuable by keep working for it. For those who sit there and keep crying for some ridiculous things are useless for the development progress. You also can PM me if you have any contribution.
We are promised investors returns Goldenhill investment package for us but they did not keep it. Forced conversion of investment package for $ 56 during the ICO

Don't understand your matter, you can pm me. Any problem with your mining?
Goldenhill truckcoin investors forced conversions investment package for $ 56 / Trkc btcalpha price $ 0.01

Goldenhill truckcoin are scammers promise to Vietnam market. Whole trick investors

Thanks for your sharing, as I think it can be integrated to all the area nowadays. Everything is on track and hope guys can carry on with your plan. All the best.
Hei everybody
That's a good idea, we are compiling some sources for ios recently and facing issues, hope it can be solved asap. About the AI bot we hope we will implement some chatting bot using AI that can handle chatting and control some simple tasks. There are some trading AI bot that can learn from the scratch and improve by themselves everyday.
Do you have any idea about the AI bot that can manage the crypto network group and do some boring task for us?
Ok I got that, I will do with your instruction now.

Good to see that. The diff is higher and Hash rate is higher there are some dust transactions from previous node's version. I suggest using latest version when process wallet and keep your GUI wallet or CLI wallet syncing with the network as long as possible. You also can try Solo mining with your GUI wallet. Cheer  Smiley
Hei everybody
Good to see that. The diff is higher and Hash rate is higher there are some dust transactions from previous node's version. I suggest using latest version when process wallet and keep your GUI wallet or CLI wallet syncing with the network as long as possible. You also can try Solo mining with your GUI wallet. Cheer  Smiley
I've been promoted to Jr. that's wonderful. However, still wonder the question in the mining thread about Net hash rate and diff is higher than. May be because the transactions and block height while there are miners contributing less than expected hash rate. Any idea?
thank you for your positive comment and contribution
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
You are correct @devansc, in the crypto world there are just only the silent hard workers.
You may be in the wrong room. Please just follow from beginning of the thread to learn more.
Activity: 158
dont get scammed form thoose fake truckcoin. ico....

here the real Smiley https://twitter.com/truckcoin_v2
Pages:
Jump to: