Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] [ICO] unitalent.io - A Swiss blockchain enabled freelancing platform⭐🔥 - page 2. (Read 1385 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Seems like a promising project, I see and I wish great profit. Good luck! Which countries are banned from crowdsale?

Thanks for your question!

The US and China are not allowed to invest at the moment.

All other are welcome on our whitelist https://unitalent.io/get-whitelisted/

Cheers
Bernhard
Soft cap 5M is so small with a good project like Swiss. I think you will get hard cap early.
Because your telegram group members is so huge, it over than 10 000. Wow. I love this project

Thank you so much! We work hard to reach our hard cap right after the public sale starts!

The pre whitelist is open already. Sign up and save your seat! https://unitalent.io/get-whitelisted/

Cheers
Bernhard
Soft cap 5M is so small with a good project like Swiss. I think you will get hard cap early.
Because your telegram group members is so huge, it over than 10 000. Wow. I love this project

Thanks so much for this valuable feedback!

Yes we are doing good on Telegram and it is so good to see how the community is growing.

If you are interested in get whitelisted check this out: www.unitalent.io/get-whitelisted

Cheers
Bernhard
What is your sales pitch? Can you explain the idea in under 60 seconds? seems like a very interesting project and crypto seems perfect for it.

Hey, now there is a video out there: Our Founder Bardia explains unitalent in less then 60 seconds!

https://unitalent.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/1min-pitch-unitalent.mp4

Cheers
Bernhard
When will the tokens be tradeable? Also you have a huge Telegram following, it's impressive to say you haven't launched your ICO yet!

Thanks for your feedback!

The token will be on an exchange after the ICO so at the beginning of 2019!

Cheers
Bernhard
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Hey all! I think this project is very interesting and interesting.
Credible vision, riveting logo.
Seems like a promising project, I see and I wish great profit. Good luck! Which countries are banned from crowdsale?
Activity: 21
good project for management and business development
Activity: 16
I wish good luck for the business! Good idea, spotless job, thoughtful job.
What shows / events will you be attending in the near future?

unitalent is traveling to South Korea 🇰🇷Bulgaria 🇧🇬 Russia 🇷🇺 and the APAC region in July and would love to meet community members there.

For more detailed information check out our page www.unitalent.io as well as our Telegram https://t.me/unitalent

Cheers Bernhard
Activity: 53
What shows / events will you be attending in the near future?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think that the project is very promising and perspective. I don't have doubts concerning its success. I hope it will be able to meet and even exceed my expectations. I have a lot of friends who are interested in this project as well.
Activity: 62
Very cool and promising project. I like how the project team works. I think the project has a great future.I'm glad to get to such a promising project. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all! Very beautiful
Freelancers will receive part of the platform fees depending on their status and engagement and can monetize their network by inviting them to use the platform, leading to a win-win situation for unitalent and the community.

Thanks for you support!

unitalent is an end-to-end platform where high-skill freelancers and corporate clients meet, build teams, and execute projects. unitalent removes the administrative burden for both freelancers and clients and enables them to focus on what matters most: their work..

Cheers
Bernhard

Great. Just for me. How to help?

Hey, are you a freelancer?

You can help by contributing either in private sale right now or in our public sale in October.

So in order to get on the whitelist: www.unitalent.io/get_whitelisted

Cheers
Bernhard
I participated in the most recent bounty. I really like the project what I would like to know is:-

a) how many rounds will you be doing in regards to bounties?

b) when will we receive our tokens? usually it's after the ICO.

Thank you

Hey thanks for your questions!

a) how many rounds will you be doing in regards to bounties? There is more rounds in different bounties planned. We inform on all channels.

b) when will we receive our tokens? usually it's after the ICO. --> You are right, it is after the ICO which is at the End of 2018.

Cheers
Bernhard
Activity: 70
brand new
Activity: 0
Do you have a whitelist that I can sign up to? I see your ICO is going to be later in the year.
Do you have a Youtube channel? I feel that Youtube marketing is the way to reach a very large crypto audience.

Hey, yes we have.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMEH28DrwauhNqS16WoPQyg

We also plan to have cooperation's with well known YouTuber to reach the large crypto audience!

Cheers
Bernhard
Pages:
Jump to: