Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 66. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Just checked out the Vertex medium, great content- I loved the meet the team pieces, looking forward to more introductions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Hey Verex, ThatCryptoGuy again.

So excited to be apart of the VTEX journey, what platform do you rely on most when informing your community? Opposed to Twitter and Facebook. Which platform would give the most in-depth view of Vertex?

Also looking to learn more about your incredible ICO!

If you are looking for all the latest news on our ICO be sure to check out our telegram :@Vertexmarkeplace

I am apart of the telegram, incredible conversation and a big community. What other platforms can I learn from? Do you have a medium or other forms of blogging? Smiley

Here is our medium : https://medium.com/@official_83664
AMBASSADOR PROGRAM

We are extremely excited to announce the Vertex.Market ambassador program! We will be selecting 20 Vertex community members to join our efforts in spreading the word of our project.

Ambassadors will be paid out 10 VTEX tokens per day and the top 3 ambassadors will be FLOWN TO LAS VEGAS in October

Find out how you can become an ambassador here: https://medium.com/@official_83664/introducing-the-vertex-ambassador-program-f50aa9eaa5ca?source=linkShare-5ab3c3779778-1534433453
Activity: 57

So excited to be apart of the VTEX journey, what platform do you rely on most when informing your community? Opposed to Twitter and Facebook. Which platform would give the most in-depth view of Vertex?

If you are looking for all the latest news on our ICO be sure to check out our telegram :@Vertexmarkeplace

I am apart of the telegram, incredible conversation and a big community. What other platforms can I learn from? Do you have a medium or other forms of blogging? Smiley
Hi, crypto money markets are having bad times unfortunately. If you continue like this, are you thinking of a delay for token sale or extention?
We have had a lot of institutional interest and we are very confident that we will get through this current bear market regardless of its current state.

We have a large community with many of them waiting to invest, so we are not too concerned about the situation we are in.

Thanks for the interest!
Vertex will be expanding the ecosystem for ICOs and those who participant in them. Users will be able to buy pre-bought tokens of vetted ICOs at preferential prices. Learn more: https://vertex.market/
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
Hi, crypto money markets are having bad times unfortunately. If you continue like this, are you thinking of a delay for token sale or extention?

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
Still unknown is the launch date of the beta version of the vertex project, I'm interested in a new feature that the platform has, this is a historical work on past projects that had support!?
The platform is currently in alpha phase and will be launched into beta on this website soon (expected august 2018). So i can guessing would be come at last month august. its closer day, just within 1 or 2 week.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
The first ICO Aftermarket? I can't imagine how the things would be works. Seems like unique for me, like to connect ICO-Aftermarket, i will keep watch for future. But not yet availbe for BETA versions?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Still unknown is the launch date of the beta version of the vertex project, I'm interested in a new feature that the platform has, this is a historical work on past projects that had support!?
Join our whitelist via our website to get early entry to our VTEX token at a preferential price. Whitelist subscribers will get guaranteed access to our token sale as well as exclusive giveaways and prizes‼️🚀

When will token sale start?
In future will have any bounty program?

The token sale will start on 1 October and there are plans in the works for another Bounty so stay tuned.
Loving the telegram chat. Very active, Thanks for the great content

Thank you AshleyP92!
Activity: 56
When will token sale start?
In future will have any bounty program?
Activity: 145
What is the requirements to have a chance to win a trip to Las vegas?
For all, you need to know be sure to read about our Ambassador project.
AMBASSADOR PROGRAM

We are extremely excited to announce the Vertex.Market ambassador program! We will be selecting 20 Vertex community members to join our efforts in spreading the word of our project.

Ambassadors will be paid out 10 VTEX tokens per day and the top 3 ambassadors will be FLOWN TO LAS VEGAS in October

Find out how you can become an ambassador here: https://medium.com/@official_83664/introducing-the-vertex-ambassador-program-f50aa9eaa5ca?source=linkShare-5ab3c3779778-1534433453

Okay, thank you for the information! I heard that you can win a trip via Meet-ups? Is this true?

Yes, that is true!
Thank you! you have been very helpful!
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Don’t forget to register, as we will be releasing our Vertex Crypto Hunt soon!

Is it necessary for bounty hunters?

I am very excited when every new message is written on this topic. I believe that this project will succeed and a platform will be created for everyone to use Smiley
Don’t forget to register, as we will be releasing our Vertex Crypto Hunt soon!

What is the requirements to have a chance to win a trip to Las vegas?
For all, you need to know be sure to read about our Ambassador project.
AMBASSADOR PROGRAM

Okay, thank you for the information! I heard that you can win a trip via Meet-ups? Is this true?

Yes, that is true!
Do you want to claim your VTEX tokens today? Head over to our telegram and ask about the variety of ways you can earn. Partake in our bounty, join the competitions and win with airdrops: https://t.me/Vertexmarkeplace

Pages:
Jump to: