Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 67. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
What is the requirements to have a chance to win a trip to Las vegas?
For all, you need to know be sure to read about our Ambassador project.
AMBASSADOR PROGRAM

We are extremely excited to announce the Vertex.Market ambassador program! We will be selecting 20 Vertex community members to join our efforts in spreading the word of our project.

Ambassadors will be paid out 10 VTEX tokens per day and the top 3 ambassadors will be FLOWN TO LAS VEGAS in October

Find out how you can become an ambassador here: https://medium.com/@official_83664/introducing-the-vertex-ambassador-program-f50aa9eaa5ca?source=linkShare-5ab3c3779778-1534433453

Okay, thank you for the information! I heard that you can win a trip via Meet-ups? Is this true?
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
For all, you need to know be sure to read about our Ambassador project.
AMBASSADOR PROGRAM

We are extremely excited to announce the Vertex.Market ambassador program! We will be selecting 20 Vertex community members to join our efforts in spreading the word of our project.

Ambassadors will be paid out 10 VTEX tokens per day and the top 3 ambassadors will be FLOWN TO LAS VEGAS in October

Find out how you can become an ambassador here: https://medium.com/@official_83664/introducing-the-vertex-ambassador-program-f50aa9eaa5ca?source=linkShare-5ab3c3779778-1534433453

Oh and I would also Like to know, what does it take to be an Ambassador for Vertex?
Forget KYC! With Vertex you only have to go through a KYC process once to get access to a variety of prosperous ICOs. KYC can take days and require personal information to be distributed, avoid the hassle. Find out more with Vertex: https://vertex.market/
Watch our platform explainer video to learn more about our project and find out how we involve regular investors into a world of profits.
Watch to learn more: https://youtu.be/VUM_EBmoH-s
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
The Vertex team has deep knowledge about private equity and angel investing, and will thoroughly evaluate ICOs before participating in them using principles borrowed from traditional investing and those that have been developed in crypto-trading.
AMBASSADOR PROGRAM

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Be Free
The Vertex project gives hope to the dead ERC20 tokens. If the ETF is approved, Ethereum's price will increase. This allows Vertex to make a good start. I think it is necessary to adjust the road maps to these important times. Those who invest in the project can make a lot of money.
Activity: 462
Joining ICO processes can now be safer and easier. We will have many different privileges with Vertex platform.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 726
It is really exciting to take part in the presentation of this project, a team that is always working, hard working, and valued, who attaches great importance to the project. I hope that we will succeed with Vertex.
Activity: 208
I think it is a very successful project because the deceptive projects that confound the confidence of the project world have come to the end thanks to Vertex. A bright future is waiting for us.
Merit: 12
elysian.finance
Everything is fine for the Vertex platform right now. The team works very hard and gives confidence to investors. They will surely receive high investment and will be a perfect platform  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 9
i am really excited about this promising innovation platform based on blockchain technology where the robotics ecosystem has been researching and developing to help human lifte to be better. Vertex will be a great market place obviously.
Loving the community that Vertex has created! It's like my family away from family!
We had a great and successful meet-up in Mexico the other day! Were any of our fans there? We'd love to hear your thoughts. 🚀👍
I am so excited about this new Ambassador Program! This is the BEST NEWS EVER
Why is the bounty campaign on the bounty0x.io over prematurely? It was supposed to last until September 04.
I just check to platfrom bounty0x and there's no bounty for Vertex project. I thought only one thread for annoucement bout bounty vertex, here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icobountyvertex-a-unique-ecosystem-for-investors-4-weeks-no-report-4733923 and the Program will run for a month (July 24th -August 24th)

However bounty campaign on the platform bounty0x was conducted. So I'm trying to figure out why it ended before the deadline.

Hey guys!
The bounty is currently on hold as we have released our AirDrop and wanted to minimize confusion. We will be sure to inform you when it re-opens. 
Vertex is the world’s first ICO aftermarket platform and ecosystem and has
the goal to fill a gap that the ICO rush has created. We are NOT another cryptocurrency exchange. We hope to see that
a buyer will participate in a successful ICO and experience return on their
investment.
Activity: 47
Do you have any testing product available yet?
Pages:
Jump to: