Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 61. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 8
The world of cryptocurrencies encourage a true revolution, so correct management is extremely necessary. I think, such platforms as Vertex is a good way to make ICOs more save, transparent and united. Great job devs

Thank you for your support.
The overall project idea seems fantastic, one of its kind. I believe it's going to succeed. I am definitely going to support of this project
Thank you!
Hi, I have one question: how the Vertex platform will work?

Check out our explainer video for all you need to know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUM_EBmoH-s&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
This is totally awesome. I'm glad to be a part of Vertex great community. Your team has many great ideas, promising project and very nice community aspiring to success.
Activity: 214
as i see, disciplined investment is a key to successful ICO. that is why Vertex is so interesting to me - here we have both booster for the industry and great opportunity for investments
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Hi, I have one question: how the Vertex platform will work?
Activity: 144
i'm quite interested who vets out ICOs that would be a part of the ecosystem?
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum for investing? I have been reading different explanations - please clarify.
The minimum for investing is $50
The project really attracts attention. Tell me, what kind of bonus is now possible to get when investing in the project?
Purchasing early means you will have access to better pricing.

Tokens will start at $0.22 and end at $0.31, the earlier you buy, the better the pricing.
Any chance project team is doing a video interview with team members to boost an investor confidence?
Check out this interview with David Pakman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGEKG0L9Vx0
Hello, can you briefly explain how Vertex will combine trading, venture capital and fair-valued based tokenization?

https://youtu.be/VUM_EBmoH-s
Be sure to check out our explainer video and if you have questions then feel free to ask!
#VERTEXHUNT – THE ULTIMATE CRYPTO ADVENTURE
Join thousands of community members worldwide and dive into the Vertexhunt adventure to unlock VTEX tokens that are hidden around the entire globe in over 20 cities and countries. Those VTEX tokens are stored on a 1 ounce precious metal cold storage coin that acts as an Ethereum cold storage wallet.The coins are made out of one of ounce Copper, Silver as well as Gold plated Silver and the amount of tokens they contain is different for each hunt. Listen to announcements to know when and roughly where a coin is dropped and then go HUNTING!
For more information or to register go here: https://vertex.market/vertexhunt
Activity: 216
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum for investing? I have been reading different explanations - please clarify.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The project really attracts attention. Tell me, what kind of bonus is now possible to get when investing in the project?
Activity: 218
Hello, can you briefly explain how Vertex will combine trading, venture capital and fair-valued based tokenization?
Activity: 220
Any chance project team is doing a video interview with team members to boost an investor confidence?
Skam is a true disaster for ICO developing. So it is truly nice to see the project, that can create a financial ecosystem with all guarantees. Nice job, devs!

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 238
Looks like a wonderful experience for investors. But I’m a bit worried about the security of transactions and all private data. How will they be protected?

the whole project is created to protect customers and their funds, man. the decentralized platform gives back everything into your hand. hold private keys and be safe.
Activity: 148
Looks like a wonderful experience for investors. But I’m a bit worried about the security of transactions and all private data. How will they be protected?
Pages:
Jump to: