Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 14. (Read 114315 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Telegram group seems to be less active than before, but I believe VIBE will growth significantly (sold only 100 VIBE @1.5$ at the day of Binance listing lol) because the biggest roadmap's targets are planned to be soon.

If we find potential in VIBE, then surely we have to hold the coin because in the roadmap they mentioned the major developments. So holding ViBE is always a good option and another good sign is VIBE is already listed in Binance exchange.
Vibe was all set all we have to do right now is to believe, support and wait for them to announce any further good news for the entire year. I know its gonna be big Virtual reality will be our future. Exchanges are set and its up to them if they will more expand it on other exchange all the rest its thier working vr techbology.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Telegram group seems to be less active than before, but I believe VIBE will growth significantly (sold only 100 VIBE @1.5$ at the day of Binance listing lol) because the biggest roadmap's targets are planned to be soon.

If we find potential in VIBE, then surely we have to hold the coin because in the roadmap they mentioned the major developments. So holding ViBE is always a good option and another good sign is VIBE is already listed in Binance exchange.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
dd this token in the Ethereum Anonymizer
Then it can be transferred from the holder to the holder anonymously.
Anonymous token is like an anonymous coin, only on the platform of the Ethereum!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
VIBE price went up good today, its a very good news to the investors! Hoping for a news update about new development features.
Activity: 35
Everything related to VR will have a lot of attention, this statement can be proved with the size of this thread.
I see a great future for VIBE, the idea is brilliant
@premium_domainer

It wasn't the first day but more like first hour or two. VIBE started trading on Binance from high price, but those first orders wasn't refelcting the market value at all. I would say that $1 for VIBE would be a great price considering current development status.

It will likely hit at that price very soon, I think within a range of a month or two. Smiley
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@premium_domainer

It wasn't the first day but more like first hour or two. VIBE started trading on Binance from high price, but those first orders wasn't refelcting the market value at all. I would say that $1 for VIBE would be a great price considering current development status.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
my friend told me that this token should be 10 times more expensive than now.
... does this get a  chance, and why?
is there any prove that it can clam that high? ^^
thank you guys, I'm the new here...

All-time high of Vibe is almost $2.50, and right now, it's just 20 cents. So there exists a good chance of it happening once again (being 10 times more expensive than right now) but then again, the bull market decides the fate of low market-cap coins like vibe.

Keeping in view the following road-map of vibe, I'd say that a new ATH in 2018 is quite possible if there's just a little push from the bulls:

Every major achievement of vibe is planned within this year.

I could say it has a high probability it will hit that price by 3rdQ this year as I plan on getting some extra cheap VIBE tokens:)

All time peak was 9$ if i remember correctly.

The 2.50$ doesn't include first day of binance listing. It pumped like crazy. But after that it dropped a lot. It seems bleeding is over now.
Vibe +10% right now with it's peak on $0,27 today: Vibe price

Yeah, price is getting good and coincides with VIBEHUB activity. Check out https://twitter.com/VibeHubVR
Activity: 60
Vibe +10% right now with it's peak on $0,27 today: Vibe price
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I am sure they will get a nice lineup of artists, but I am also intersted in their gaming and educatinal applications. The educational application will change the way we learn and educate ourselves on blockchain technology. SO I am really looking forward to that.
I heard they might be releasing some teasers of what they are producing, does anyone have any idea when thee will be released to the public. I am really excited to see the results of their work.

Maybe they will release new contents on the platform or perhaps feature a new artist in it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I heard they might be releasing some teasers of what they are producing, does anyone have any idea when thee will be released to the public. I am really excited to see the results of their work.
VIBE realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/vibe/real_time
That's an awesome update thanks. You're the man i will gonna check it right after.
now is the time to buy liquid assets, the market will show bullish mood for the winter, so I put VIBE in my cart.
 good luck to everyone

You are right! Hopefully this uptrend in crypto market will continue until total crypto market cap hit record highs, then everybody will be happy! Smiley
No it will not happen as fast as you want we are in slow moving but have a solid support every higher high levels. Expect a major correction soon.

everything can be in our time, so you need to be ready for market correction to average their positions . and not sit in cons .
success to all

Yeah crypto price is steadily growing uptrend, and it will give a signal to prospective investors to accumulate cheap tokens as fast as they could. Smiley
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
That's an awesome update thanks. You're the man i will gonna check it right after.
now is the time to buy liquid assets, the market will show bullish mood for the winter, so I put VIBE in my cart.
 good luck to everyone

You are right! Hopefully this uptrend in crypto market will continue until total crypto market cap hit record highs, then everybody will be happy! Smiley
No it will not happen as fast as you want we are in slow moving but have a solid support every higher high levels. Expect a major correction soon.

everything can be in our time, so you need to be ready for market correction to average their positions . and not sit in cons .
success to all
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
 good luck to everyone

good luck to everyone

Activity: 394
Merit: 129
 good luck to everyone
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: