Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 9. (Read 114315 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
If somebody want know why this rise I think people read the article:

https://bitcoinist.com/3-crypto-beat-bitcoin-vibe-lsk-eth/

thanks for the info mate!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
If somebody want know why this rise I think people read the article:

https://bitcoinist.com/3-crypto-beat-bitcoin-vibe-lsk-eth/
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
I can't see it being useful at all. I mean VR is becoming more and more popular as a technology and is used more and more in for example recent games, but they seem like they want to use blockchain in it just too hard and forcefully. They don't have any significant team behind it nor there don't seem to be any decent followers group.
Activity: 6
Big fat 0
Definitely more lies
LieHub
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Q3 2018:
In-house production facility completed to produce custom holograms for VR/AR applications
Beta Testing AR apps using existing content & Beta test user created content marketplace
Q4 2018:
Release to all VR/AR hardware platforms

What do you think will the growth of the token if the road map is completed?
I will wait vibe 0.00 cents. Then buy 10 vibe. Probably still not cheap enough.
Activity: 644
From 0.000476 BTC (after listing at Binance) to 0.00000476 BTC (currently) - the story of VIBE

(BTW, right now, it's up 15% within the last 24 hours)

It is because the market situation is not accurate which we cannot able to guess how long it is going to increase the price of VIBE. The only choice we have is to grab some coin when the market is in a down trend.
Activity: 40
just buy some in binance
Activity: 4
Couldn't agree more. Imho Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
From 0.000476 BTC (after listing at Binance) to 0.00000476 BTC (currently) - the story of VIBE

(BTW, right now, it's up 15% within the last 24 hours)
Activity: 98
I think Vibehub would be very useful and it would definitely succeed! As VR/AR technology is becoming more popular, so is the blockchain. Vibehub should be using the blockchain hard and forcefully, not soft and timidly. They have a great vision and like any other new company their team will grow and so will their following.
Activity: 82

90 % of crypto projects scam. Recently found another VR project https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ceek-vr/ . The platform should be launched this month so I hope it will rise
Activity: 98
It appears to be essentially a platform for dapps focused in virtual reality. I can't see it being useful at all. I mean VR is becoming more and more popular as a technology and is used more and more in for example recent games. Looks like pretty soon dead coin or just scam to get the money and deliver product that won't succeed.
False information given in order to attract investors and their money.
No platform
No A list artist
No summer release of feel the vibe contest
let's not forget super bowl fail
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Binance need to recheck all projects they are listed during last year. Looks like VIBE listing was just for hype and positive price movement. Pump and sell is done and now project just dying.
Activity: 4
This is a scam project
Activity: 854
Quite clearly, Vibe are just trying to create some kind of utility for the token, even if it's a half-baked company/platform that no one will use. That way they can hope to keep the riches they have made for themselves away from the SEC and financial authorities.

The false deadlines are just used to generate volume and create a market that they can liquidate their tokens into. It's an old trick.

When the project folds, which it will, they hope they have done enough to keep their wealth and move onto something else. Right now they can't just run away otherwise they are guaranteed fine/jail. This is the future of reality. Vibe is a flawed concept run by charlatans.

It's simple, they will submit VR content on their store / Oculus store and if you want to watch it you'll pay with VIBE. Since crypto isn't mainstream right now it's better if they implement some kind of internal exchange where you pay with fiat which is immediatly exchanged to VIBE

If they will make fiat alternative as payment than there are no liquidity of tokens and they will be unsufull. They must accept only Vibe tokens s payment.
When their platform will be ready?  Huh
Devs are not that stupid to make the move and run with the money, after all the hard work and time spent to this project that won`t happen, they already knew what will happen if they did go rouge, so calm down if you hold some vibe sell it all and never look back.

Yes, you are right if they are not serious about the project why they will update us when they have some information and recently the VIBE coin is already listed in one of the Biggest exchange, so it is always good not to panic and wait until the market starts recovering.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Quite clearly, Vibe are just trying to create some kind of utility for the token, even if it's a half-baked company/platform that no one will use. That way they can hope to keep the riches they have made for themselves away from the SEC and financial authorities.

The false deadlines are just used to generate volume and create a market that they can liquidate their tokens into. It's an old trick.

When the project folds, which it will, they hope they have done enough to keep their wealth and move onto something else. Right now they can't just run away otherwise they are guaranteed fine/jail. This is the future of reality. Vibe is a flawed concept run by charlatans.

It's simple, they will submit VR content on their store / Oculus store and if you want to watch it you'll pay with VIBE. Since crypto isn't mainstream right now it's better if they implement some kind of internal exchange where you pay with fiat which is immediatly exchanged to VIBE

If they will make fiat alternative as payment than there are no liquidity of tokens and they will be unsufull. They must accept only Vibe tokens s payment.
When their platform will be ready?  Huh
Devs are not that stupid to make the move and run with the money, after all the hard work and time spent to this project that won`t happen, they already knew what will happen if they did go rouge, so calm down if you hold some vibe sell it all and never look back.
Pages:
Jump to: