Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 10. (Read 114315 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Quite clearly, Vibe are just trying to create some kind of utility for the token, even if it's a half-baked company/platform that no one will use. That way they can hope to keep the riches they have made for themselves away from the SEC and financial authorities.

The false deadlines are just used to generate volume and create a market that they can liquidate their tokens into. It's an old trick.

When the project folds, which it will, they hope they have done enough to keep their wealth and move onto something else. Right now they can't just run away otherwise they are guaranteed fine/jail. This is the future of reality. Vibe is a flawed concept run by charlatans.

It's simple, they will submit VR content on their store / Oculus store and if you want to watch it you'll pay with VIBE. Since crypto isn't mainstream right now it's better if they implement some kind of internal exchange where you pay with fiat which is immediatly exchanged to VIBE

If they will make fiat alternative as payment than there are no liquidity of tokens and they will be unsufull. They must accept only Vibe tokens s payment.
When their platform will be ready?  Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Quite clearly, Vibe are just trying to create some kind of utility for the token, even if it's a half-baked company/platform that no one will use. That way they can hope to keep the riches they have made for themselves away from the SEC and financial authorities.

The false deadlines are just used to generate volume and create a market that they can liquidate their tokens into. It's an old trick.

When the project folds, which it will, they hope they have done enough to keep their wealth and move onto something else. Right now they can't just run away otherwise they are guaranteed fine/jail. This is the future of reality. Vibe is a flawed concept run by charlatans.

It's simple, they will submit VR content on their store / Oculus store and if you want to watch it you'll pay with VIBE. Since crypto isn't mainstream right now it's better if they implement some kind of internal exchange where you pay with fiat which is immediatly exchanged to VIBE
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Full platform will be ready in Q4 this year? Does anyone tried they beta version already? Which functions beta have?
Activity: 378
I still believe on the team's capacity to make this project go forward. Within the coming months, I would assume it will materialize. Imho. Smiley
I agree. I have followed this project from the first and I know the capacity of the team and their seriousness in handling this project. they are really a very good team and consistent with their goals

only time will tell whether this is a good project or not, and I think the team lacks communication with potential investors, and also lacks a well-thought-out marketing plan

Yes, most of the ICO project is not responding to the investors after the crowdsale and not giving any updates to the community. After listing the coin in Binance they never give an update about their progress. So we have to wait and see how this will turn out to be in the coming days.
GDM
Activity: 41
I admire your team of AR/VR technology. I looked Night In The Museum of movie, that's cool!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
A virtual and augmented reality marketplace where users can monetize their content makes it better from other similar projects and seems a pretty great concept to me. The team also is considerably good and experienced. The roadmap also turned out to achieve all its set goals so there are pretty fewer chances of it being a scam.
Still no platform since July 1st date. Anyone know when it will be released?
Why discord only has 90 members
Activity: 1
why our telegram is less 33k meber??
Activity: 18
I see the whitepaper ,it looks very promising,
had the virtual reality was mature now?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I missed the development updates from the team. Maybe they could announce a surprise news update about this project which is quite interesting. The VR/AR community would be glad to hear any good news. Smiley

They're posting on twitter, they show new singers almost twice a week, for the the "feel the vibe" competion. Since there are green walls on every short video, I guess that every interview will be eventually shown in VR
MKU
Activity: 80
too cheap for me not to invest in, taking a gamble with this one  Undecided
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I missed the development updates from the team. Maybe they could announce a surprise news update about this project which is quite interesting. The VR/AR community would be glad to hear any good news. Smiley
Activity: 182
how is development going on? platform release has been delayed, intense marketing and new partnerships are required to create awareness and demand for this project

I would like to assume that the team are tirelessly developing the VibeHub platform because I know they are quite capable of delivering it. Lets just wait for a month or two, maybe we can hear a major milestones from the devs themselves.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Hello, with whom can I talk about the bounty of the company?
if you have affairs with bounty, contact bounty manager.

only time will tell whether this is a good project or not, and I think the team lacks communication with potential investors, and also lacks a well-thought-out marketing plan
What?
How can you think that dev does not have communication with potential investors, every dev will always give priority to investors and serve as well as possible. for a mature marketing plan, I think everything is under construction.

VibeHub team are actively developing this project  and I see that they are capable of delivering it. I found a nice article about this project https://www.investinblockchain.com/cryptocurrency-billion-dollar-market-cap/ and astonished by its potential! I hope it will be realized in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
if you have affairs with bounty, contact bounty manager.

What?
How can you think that dev does not have communication with potential investors, every dev will always give priority to investors and serve as well as possible. for a mature marketing plan, I think everything is under construction.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I still believe on the team's capacity to make this project go forward. Within the coming months, I would assume it will materialize. Imho. Smiley
I agree. I have followed this project from the first and I know the capacity of the team and their seriousness in handling this project. they are really a very good team and consistent with their goals

Activity: 125
Activity: 1134
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
Pages:
Jump to: