Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 27. (Read 114315 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I feel sorry for all the people who just jumped in the FOMO train and complains when the price drops. Guys, you are responsible in your own investment. Always do your own research. ALso vibe is for a long term hold. Very low market cap still.

I don't feel sorry for them.

One day before it is 0.40$ and if you are buying from 9$, you are deserving what will you get.

Buyers for less than 4$ is just hodlers now, they will get profit in one month.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I feel sorry for all the people who just jumped in the FOMO train and complains when the price drops. Guys, you are responsible in your own investment. Always do your own research. ALso vibe is for a long term hold. Very low market cap still.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
The VR marketplace is a growing one and implementing something early is the key to success. I see a lot of potential in a product like this
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Its nice to see VIBE becoming a rising star in crypto verse! The CES 2018 VIBE presentation was a real proof that the project will go to new heights in the coming weeks and months! Smiley
Activity: 63
Life is life
None of our whitepaper was copy and pasted, I would know. I wrote it all myself lol
Hi! you just change the Developer? 3 members from Vietnam? I doubt this project is scam everyone! Be wary.  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Lol, there are always trolls like this in everywhere, no research or anything and shot out scam out of their b.ttholes. Founders are always here to talk to us and most of us here since the ico and still hodling our vibes because they always have been honest to us, never ever gave us any false information, not even once, also they didnt try to make speculation at all from the beginning (unlike the most others). They are always productive and share everything with community once something is certain (if not they won’t say it because it might create some speculation) and most important thing; they have real working product and coin that is usable in real life in their hand. Monster is their partner and backing them up, that is also shows they dont need any fake or speculative news. Before saying something about Vibe, make your damn research well and come back again
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
None of our whitepaper was copy and pasted, I would know. I wrote it all myself lol
Hi! you just change the Developer? 3 members from Vietnam? I doubt this project is scam everyone! Be wary.  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 44
Omg i step in at 20745! OMG what a mistake, now i try to dilute, and buying at lover prices, but still i swear myself, that i did so stupid buy. Hope i will change my mind in future. I have simple rule, dont sell without profit. So i will hold it as long as it will be needed. I think it si one of the most interesting coin around.
Activity: 26
Hi, when is the super bowl commercial? Is it only once? I guess this coin is best as a long term hold

Its on 5th february and yes it happens once in a year. Its the final match between the top two teams so if you are european it will be like like UEFA Champions League final or even the El classico (Barcelona vs Real Madrid) or like a cricket world cup final. In short, huge viewership running in 100 million.

match on February 4
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Hi, when is the super bowl commercial? Is it only once? I guess this coin is best as a long term hold

Its on 5th february and yes it happens once in a year. Its the final match between the top two teams so if you are european it will be like like UEFA Champions League final or even the El classico (Barcelona vs Real Madrid) or like a cricket world cup final. In short, huge viewership running in 100 million.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Not that anyone cares... but i bought back everything at these prices... 2 vib profit  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
VIBE still going strong since my post last night!!
Its amazing to see VIBE in the top 100 on CoinMarketCap today...

Cheers to all the strong hands that have been hodling since ICO!
I haven't sold a single one, and don't plan to..

Strap in boys and girls, we're going to the moon! haha

The footage from CES2018 looks great!

VIBEHub's behind the scenes footage from CES 2018

https://twitter.com/VibeHubVR/status/951180637448237056

I think this token deserving to be in top 50 and it is not top 100 yet.

It will get stabilize after listing binance yesterday. And after some weeks booom a 3x Smiley
Activity: 8

Activity: 185
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
Happy with VIBE project, gradually but surely so as to make us have to be optimistic with the future of VIBE.
Activity: 26
respected vibehub, is it planned desktop wallet?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
VIBE is doing very very good as what I've expected and I think price will definitely soar in the coming days. Cheers! Smiley

Really VR industry is moving in right direction and very soon another company will start it's journey in terms of development. I think both of these companies will be very good competition in terms of development and their visuals.
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
Why my Vibe tokens etherscan no shows Huh
nothing show. before I was few different tokens in wallet now number is few tokens -1.
Ofc in history no withrawal my Vibe.
I dont use myetherwallet.

Anyone etherscan not show Vibe tokens ? I have it on cold wallet and now disapear I check no any withrawals ...
And other different token dissapear too after 2 hour when Vibe disapear.
Something wrong with etherscan.io ??

Etherscan was having issues yesterday with the node that reads the Ether balance, but the token balances we're showing up OK..
The network was a little clogged yesterday so I was having to wait ages for token transfers to happen, but they came eventually..

I hope yours is all OK now..
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
VIBE still going strong since my post last night!!
Its amazing to see VIBE in the top 100 on CoinMarketCap today...

Cheers to all the strong hands that have been hodling since ICO!
I haven't sold a single one, and don't plan to..

Strap in boys and girls, we're going to the moon! haha

The footage from CES2018 looks great!

VIBEHub's behind the scenes footage from CES 2018

https://twitter.com/VibeHubVR/status/951180637448237056

Activity: 308
Merit: 102
sold half my stack as well. Below $2  Undecided Cheesy Well at least another guy allready has profit on it. 4k profit not bad though. Yes  it will go higher but gonna invest in other ico's.

Hello mate, do you have any advice about finding new ICO's ? I'm pretty new in this trading game.

thanks in advance.

just google mate... fe|: best ico's 2018  

Icobench is quite good.

Mix  it in with ur own look on it though, some ico's have performed really well despite not too great ratings and predictions. Like ethlend. And watch out for to much hyped (paid) reviews.  

Key imo is also to diversify. Which is even more important when it comes to ico's. Cause really only one has to do really good to make profit.
Activity: 54
sold half my stack as well. Below $2  Undecided Cheesy Well at least another guy allready has profit on it. 4k profit not bad though. Yes  it will go higher but gonna invest in other ico's.

Hello mate, do you have any advice about finding new ICO's ? I'm pretty new in this trading game.

thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: