Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 28. (Read 114315 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Why my Vibe tokens etherscan no shows Huh
nothing show. before I was few different tokens in wallet now number is few tokens -1.
Ofc in history no withrawal my Vibe.
I dont use myetherwallet.

Anyone etherscan not show Vibe tokens ? I have it on cold wallet and now disapear I check no any withrawals ...
And other different token dissapear too after 2 hour when Vibe disapear.
Something wrong with etherscan.io ??
Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....
Probably a stupid question, but VIBE asks for my private key for the transfer of the Airdrops to MEW. I've been told never to post the private key anywhere. What shall I do?

There is not Air drop mate. Be aware. Fake / scam sites. Will stole your vibes.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
VIBE is doing very very good as what I've expected and I think price will definitely soar in the coming days. Cheers! Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
sold half my stack as well. Below $2  Undecided Cheesy Well at least another guy allready has profit on it. 4k profit not bad though. Yes  it will go higher but gonna invest in other ico's.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
What a jump today guys! Not gonna lie, I sold some and I'm gonna sell some other VIBE when it will reach $10, because it will Cool

You sold too early my friend but i can understand you if you get it from ico. I bought from ico and now it made 236x (it was more at some point) so it is not easy to hold.

In binance, it will stabilize around 2$ and after some weeks probably reach 6-7$. In long term it is one of the most promising projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
What a jump today guys! Not gonna lie, I sold some and I'm gonna sell some other VIBE when it will reach $10, because it will Cool
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
https://twitter.com/VibeHubVR/status/951180637448237056

"VIBEHub's behind the scenes footage from #CES2018"

Iggy Azalea was in there.

It seems partnership with monster cables working great.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VibeHub Co-Founder
None of our whitepaper was copy and pasted, I would know. I wrote it all myself lol

I don't know if you guys are trolling me or what.
Open your whitepaper, check section 1.5 and than 1.6. They are a copy paste of each other under a different name, lol.
And btw, still no proofs about the partnerships?

hmmm he is right, its exactly the same lol.

Whitepaper will be updated with correct section at end of the day, really strange
VibeHub Co-Founder
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Why my Vibe tokens etherscan no shows Huh
nothing show. before I was few different tokens in wallet now number is few tokens -1.
Ofc in history no withrawal my Vibe.
I dont use myetherwallet.
None of our whitepaper was copy and pasted, I would know. I wrote it all myself lol

Open your whitepaper, check section 1.5 and than 1.6. They are a copy paste of each other under a different name, lol.

hmmm he is right, its exactly the same lol.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

VibeHub Co-Founder
Activity: 237
Would like someone to help me understand about this project.

Theose brands are posted on the website as "Hardware & Software Partners".
I wasn't able to find a single confirmations about those partnerships from Microsoft, PS4, Samsung or Oculus.
Anyone managed to? Because that's weird.

EDIT: on the whitepaper, the points 1.5 and 1.6, are a 100% copy paste. Did anyone actually read it? LOL

show examples of the copy/paste dont talk about it be bout it lol
Activity: 60
Would like someone to help me understand about this project.
https://www.vibehub.io/img/hero/partners.jpg
Theose brands are posted on the website as "Hardware & Software Partners".
I wasn't able to find a single confirmations about those partnerships from Microsoft, PS4, Samsung or Oculus.
Anyone managed to? Because that's weird.

EDIT: on the whitepaper, the points 1.5 and 1.6, are a 100% copy paste. Did anyone actually read it? LOL
Probably a stupid question, but VIBE asks for my private key for the transfer of the Airdrops to MEW. I've been told never to post the private key anywhere. What shall I do?

HuhHuh  dude there is no airdrop
Activity: 1
Activity: 5
Im not really sure that this coin have future....only about VR? hmmm...hope this for you guys...but I think the coin will go down tomorrow 200% or more!!

you are right dude.

Should sell this shittycoin with realliife value and buy some GOOD COINS WITH SUPER HYPE BRILLIANT TECHNIQUE and without Andy good white paper which gets hyped and predicted by McAffeeee
Activity: 31
Im not really sure that this coin have future....only about VR? hmmm...hope this for you guys...but I think the coin will go down tomorrow 200% or more!!

LOL. Get lost you moron.
Activity: 14
very speculative !!

like other coins....or? 400% + then  -70%....

:/

Pumped
Pages:
Jump to: