Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 34. (Read 114315 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
This token is one of the most steady ones in recent months and with one of the most active projects lately. Its really impressive how devs manage to constantly update its progress and the resoult is token value steady growth.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Can you please share what device will you use for AR and VR technology and what it will be costing to us?

The first hardware device we will be releasing on is Oculus, You can buy an Oculus right now for $399 USD for their high end device, we will be rolling out to all major hardware devices throughout 2018
It would be nice if you could have a partnership with Oculus or HTC Vive with constant release of content from contributor it would be a blast, but i know that is far from happening.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VibeHub Co-Founder
Can you please share what device will you use for AR and VR technology and what it will be costing to us?

The first hardware device we will be releasing on is Oculus, You can buy an Oculus right now for $399 USD for their high end device, we will be rolling out to all major hardware devices throughout 2018
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

They will be on every platform. Playstation 4, xbox one, oculus rift.

Just check your countries amazon prices for the cost.

Technology will grow more and the price will fall in time.

You must add ...price will fall in time because platforms like VibeHub will come up with new content over time and people want to try it Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

They will be on every platform. Playstation 4, xbox one, oculus rift.

Just check your countries amazon prices for the cost.

Technology will grow more and the price will fall in time.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
looks like a project that will be a beautiful and successful team..
Activity: 644
All those who were HODLing should be very proud of themselves. I am a HODLER and I definatly am happy I did, and this is just the beginning there is alot of room to grow for this one.

Yes, holding will always give us good profit in long run compared to short. So it is always hold as long as possible to get more returns on your investment. I am doing the same thing with the other companies i am holding.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Merry Christmas from the VIBEHub team  Smiley

Merry christmas to the team and a advanced happy new year to everyone! May 2018 be the year we get to see ground breaking tech from vibe along with a stack of cash from the vibe tokens to enjoy it with !
Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....
Activity: 224
VibeHub Co-Founder
Merry Christmas from the VIBEHub team  Smiley

legendary
All those who were HODLing should be very proud of themselves. I am a HODLER and I definatly am happy I did, and this is just the beginning there is alot of room to grow for this one.

Me too, I just sold like 10% of my bag on the initial pump but now I'm not even thinking about selling again, maybe another 10% when it reach $1 Smiley

I sold them all and buy with %15 more back then. If i weren't nervous it will take of i would have %40 more. Still, i'm not even thinking to make a trade before 1$ because it can really take off any second.
Activity: 84
Virtual reality Hubs for Music Education for attending events will make user experience to a altogether different level and increase the learning as well as fun
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

Me too, I just sold like 10% of my bag on the initial pump but now I'm not even thinking about selling again, maybe another 10% when it reach $1 Smiley

keep holding, ces conference is from jan 9 to 12 and a lot of focus is on virtual reality and monster is going to announce partnership with vibe most probably in this.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 308
legendary
I'm calling $1 per token in january. They deserved more during ICO, people now have found out about this project and they panic buying before the train leave the station

I am thinking something similar actually.

It was one of the most promising icos out there but they raised very little. Now people who didn't buy from ico, trying to buy with 14x 15x. And they will make big profits too.

It still has a very little market cap and too much place to grow.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I'm calling $1 per token in january. They deserved more during ICO, people now have found out about this project and they panic buying before the train leave the station
Activity: 63
Life is life
The future of our reality will be revealed in one month. Watch full recap video in link below

https://twitter.com/VibeHubVR/status/943558955543937024

Awesome news team! I was wondering where this big pump  is coming from.
Not that I'll be letting any of my ICO tokens go Smiley  Wink

The last few Youtube videos are great and I hope we get to see more.

For me, this is still one of the most exciting projects in the cryptospace and its so great to see big things on the horizon.
Can't wait to see what 2018 brings!  Grin

Actually it has really big potential and even after making 12x after ico, still, the market cap is only 20 million dollars.

A project has so much potential has a partnership with monster also may be on superbowl commercial. And market cap is only 20 million dollars. Something is wrong isn't it Smiley

Indeed it is 😄 but with CES around the corner and planet asia clib, it is going to take its place where it supposed to be (which is moon 😄)
legendary
The future of our reality will be revealed in one month. Watch full recap video in link below

https://twitter.com/VibeHubVR/status/943558955543937024

Awesome news team! I was wondering where this big pump  is coming from.
Not that I'll be letting any of my ICO tokens go Smiley  Wink

The last few Youtube videos are great and I hope we get to see more.

For me, this is still one of the most exciting projects in the cryptospace and its so great to see big things on the horizon.
Can't wait to see what 2018 brings!  Grin

Actually it has really big potential and even after making 12x after ico, still, the market cap is only 20 million dollars.

A project has so much potential has a partnership with monster also may be on superbowl commercial. And market cap is only 20 million dollars. Something is wrong isn't it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: