Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 32. (Read 114315 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Can this token reach $30 Q2 2018?

No, of course it can't. Thats just a ridiculous figure.

$1 by Q2 2018? For sure.

This is crypto..weirder things have happened! Get any celebrity with a following above 50 million on their insta, twitter, facebook to partner with vibe and get a kickass performance done and the marketcap will be 10 times.
30 does sound too much and we know the development can't achieve that much within 2 months, but 10 can be surely achieved in the 6 months.

It is exactly as you said. We will see vibehub logo in superbowl commercial which will increase awareness to vibe. And with the performance of the one major artist, attention to Vibehub can increase 1000 times and makes people to buy vibe to watch that performance. That can easily lead up to 10$ which will make market capacity 2.7 billion $ which is achievable with the current market hence coins with no properly working products can achieve 1 billion market cap. It is also depends on marketing as well. Addition to that there is a CES 8 days later which will make Vibehub known to the world under the wings of Monster Cable. It will also help them to gain reputation. They are all going to be value for vibe. Q1 will be very significant and will show us if vibe can reach to 10$ or not. My personal thought, it can reach to 5$ at the end of Q2 and 10$ at the end of Q4. God knows for 2019 and later Smiley I have full faith in this project because of the dedicated vibehub team. They have always been in an interaction with community, keep them updated all the time about the project and most importantly never ever give the fake news. Unlike most other projects, they won’t make any speculations about the project with fake news and won’t share the informations until they are certain. Also they are executing everything in their road map way before they promise and improving the project and the road map as the time goes. Most other coins offers nothing but promises, but here in vibehub, there is working product and system. In the dotcom bubble it was the same, so many companies with nothing on their hand but getting value over peoples demand. At the end most of them blowed and only few of them with real products in their hands remained and now they are at the top. When the time come for this crazy crypto bubble to explode, only few will survive and Vibehub will be one of them.

Mark my words.

I don't think this crypto is a bubble but most companies who are raising funds are just doing for the sake that no VC firm will write them a cheque so big. Check out the new icos and everyone is raising 80 - 100 million dollars on a valuation of over 200 million dollars. That is bonkers considering that some companies don't even have a mvp or the main developers or even cfo in some cases.
I invest in people and not in companies and vibehub is my one such find which i stumbled across while i was doing a coinmarketcap search of the new coins registered on it  I know for a fact that there are many performers who are trying to go up a notch by involving technology. The concert tickets are going up like anything and to capture that untapped market of people who wish to enjoy a concert but at reasonable prices or who are at places where concerts don't happen often will be the first ones to benefit .
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Life is life

$1 by Q2 2018? For sure.

This is crypto..weirder things have happened! Get any celebrity with a following above 50 million on their insta, twitter, facebook to partner with vibe and get a kickass performance done and the marketcap will be 10 times.
30 does sound too much and we know the development can't achieve that much within 2 months, but 10 can be surely achieved in the 6 months.

It is exactly as you said. We will see vibehub logo in superbowl commercial which will increase awareness to vibe. And with the performance of the one major artist, attention to Vibehub can increase 1000 times and makes people to buy vibe to watch that performance. That can easily lead up to 10$ which will make market capacity 2.7 billion $ which is achievable with the current market hence coins with no properly working products can achieve 1 billion market cap. It is also depends on marketing as well. Addition to that there is a CES 8 days later which will make Vibehub known to the world under the wings of Monster Cable. It will also help them to gain reputation. They are all going to be value for vibe. Q1 will be very significant and will show us if vibe can reach to 10$ or not. My personal thought, it can reach to 5$ at the end of Q2 and 10$ at the end of Q4. God knows for 2019 and later Smiley I have full faith in this project because of the dedicated vibehub team. They have always been in an interaction with community, keep them updated all the time about the project and most importantly never ever give the fake news. Unlike most other projects, they won’t make any speculations about the project with fake news and won’t share the informations until they are certain. Also they are executing everything in their road map way before they promise and improving the project and the road map as the time goes. Most other coins offers nothing but promises, but here in vibehub, there is working product and system. In the dotcom bubble it was the same, so many companies with nothing on their hand but getting value over peoples demand. At the end most of them blowed and only few of them with real products in their hands remained and now they are at the top. When the time come for this crazy crypto bubble to explode, only few will survive and Vibehub will be one of them.

Mark my words.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1

$1 by Q2 2018? For sure.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

$1 by Q2 2018? For sure.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VibeHub Co-Founder
The VIBEHub team appreciates all the kind words and enthusiasm in this thread. It's going to be an incredible 2018 for our company and community  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
At this point I don't know what's possible and impossible, ada doens't have smart contracts and side chains yet but has $15B+ marketcap for example so nothing is impossible in this market

But its not listed on major exchanges like Binance, etc. Hitbtc announced scam few times, etherdelta is compromised.

Think about this, it made near 20x with this two crappy exchanges. What can be the price of the token with binance? And it can be listed on binance q1 of 2018.

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
At this point I don't know what's possible and impossible, ada doens't have smart contracts and side chains yet but has $15B+ marketcap for example so nothing is impossible in this market

But its not listed on major exchanges like Binance, etc. Hitbtc announced scam few times, etherdelta is compromised.

It will be listed once the platform will launch. EtherDelta is already good to go, was buying there yesterday.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Go Big or Go Home

If it happens i would be rich. That means if i'm not wrong 7.5 billion market cap. It needs to be a mainstream platform on vr and everyone who has vr love to use it.

And q2 2018 is very early this kind of thing happens.

It can happen, if market cap would be above $1 trillion

If it happens i would be rich. That means if i'm not wrong 7.5 billion market cap. It needs to be a mainstream platform on vr and everyone who has vr love to use it.

This is easily achievable..just get either justin beiber, selena gomez, katy perry, rihanna, jay z, kim kardashian and the likes of them to talk about vibe or have one of their performance done through vibe.
In education sector we need to probably get stephen hawking or elon musk or probably any of the too educators. They can even link up with websites such as khan academy and others to make vibe more mainstream.
legendary

Go Big or Go Home
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
wow! the price of this token is pump so high. i regret selling half of my token I received on bounty at $0.07 each. should buyback next year when the price drop a little.

Yesterday it was $0.23. Considering the recent announcements I think the current price of $0.18 is a bargain.
Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....
wow! the price of this token is pump so high. i regret selling half of my token I received on bounty at $0.07 each. should buyback next year when the price drop a little.

Or you just become sorrier because it becomes 1$ and you still can't buyback anything back.

My prediction is it will explode in the first quarter.

Second this. At least 2$ in Q1 2018. Make my words, man!
Buy now or regret later, as actual price is VERY, BUT VERY CCCCHHHEEEAAAAPPPP!
legendary

Or you just become sorrier because it becomes 1$ and you still can't buyback anything back.

My prediction is it will explode in the first quarter.
Activity: 630
Pages:
Jump to: