Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 35. (Read 114315 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 101
The future of our reality will be revealed in one month. Watch full recap video in link below

https://twitter.com/VibeHubVR/status/943558955543937024

Awesome news team! I was wondering where this big pump  is coming from.
Not that I'll be letting any of my ICO tokens go Smiley  Wink

The last few Youtube videos are great and I hope we get to see more.

For me, this is still one of the most exciting projects in the cryptospace and its so great to see big things on the horizon.
Can't wait to see what 2018 brings!  Grin

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Its the DNS that got hack and not the ED server so token and eth are safe if you did not import any private key after the hack, everything is sorted out by now and vibehub keeps on rising in price you can securely buy hibehub on ED.

I don't trust ED at all. Today it is DNS, tomorrow it can be their main servers. Having just cloudflare doesn't solve the purpose. Only ddos attacks can be tackled with it. What is the worse part is ED didn't notified till people started complaining and they didn't took down their servers immediately. For 24 hours it seemed like ED was clueless. I respect only binance and bittrex since they are bit secure among exchanges. If people are keeping for longer time, trezor is the best way.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Its the DNS that got hack and not the ED server so token and eth are safe if you did not import any private key after the hack, everything is sorted out by now and vibehub keeps on rising in price you can securely buy hibehub on ED.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
+1 premium
users are most important not the hack ways
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
website got  hacked, not the dex itself..

What is the difference for users?

Your private key may be compromised and your eths, tokens may get stolen but hey website got hacked not the dex!
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
website got  hacked, not the dex itself..
legendary
ALL MY VIBE IN ON ED, WHY IS ED NOT GETTING THE PUMP LOVE TOO. SUCKS.

Etherdelta get hacked and site is not working as far as i know.

So it is normal there is no pump on ed. Also, don't use it until it is clear, it is compromised now.

ddos or hack?

Hack, unfortunately.

By the way, a new exchange which raised big amount through ico making a vote for listing. Don't forget to vote for vibehub everyone.

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2758/vibehub-vibe
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VibeHub Co-Founder
Activity: 159
LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

So it is normal there is no pump on ed. Also, don't use it until it is clear, it is compromised now.

ddos or hack?
legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
The future of our reality will be revealed in one month. Watch full recap video in link below

Excellent work, make even more videos.
Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
Activity: 159
LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!
the video capturing tech looks great !
I just don't yet understand why this needs a blockchain, can someone explain?

considering the equipment needed to take holographic videos i assume this would be more interesting for video production companies (e.g. adult content) than indivuduals

Along with adult education, performances by musicians and lessons from educators will play a major role in the future of this technology. Holograms of music performances appearing in your living room is going to become a standard for at home entertainment. Lessons from educators is going to change the way online learning works today on the internet.

The fact that we have a global currency that the world owns with no global restrictions from country to country is incredible, we can use smart contracts, record data to blockchain. We expect crowdfunds to be raised by musicians in the future using our platform. We are never limited by using blockchain technology. Our team is a believer in the impact cryptocurrencys and decentralized applications is going to have on the world in the future

really good project! hope you will successes!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
This is the VibeHub Captain in the cockpit speaking, everyone buckle up your seatbelts, the VibeHub Virtual Reality Rocket is prepared for liftoff. Hahaha guys get ready for VibeHub to really make a stance for the CRYPTO VR Space. This crypto will set the trend. get ready!

Outstanding volume coming in. It's ready. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vibe/
This is the VibeHub Captain in the cockpit speaking, everyone buckle up your seatbelts, the VibeHub Virtual Reality Rocket is prepared for liftoff. Hahaha guys get ready for VibeHub to really make a stance for the CRYPTO VR Space. This crypto will set the trend. get ready!
VibeHub Co-Founder

Yeah I think we all are waiting for the exchanges. once it goes on another exchange be prepared for fireworks!!! This cryptocurrency is going to have some nice gains, but it is well deserved gains!!! This crypto has delivered mostly earlier than their roadmap. Looking forward for the future of VibeHub!
VibeHub Co-Founder
do you plan any other exchanges?

any details revolving around talks with exchanges can't be reveled anymore, announcing potential exchanges and trading is based off that looks very bad on VIBEHub and could potentially lead to not being listed. So all talk regarding exchanges will be held within our team
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
do you plan any other exchanges?
legendary
The only time I sold my vibehubs for getting more vibehubs with a trade opportunity. I made %15 more vibe but if i could shake off it will make an 3x in any moment fears i would have %50 more vibe.

But after selling it, it is not that easy to wait. I would never sell them before seeing at least some couple of million dollars market cap.

I am expecting a marvelous 1st quarter of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: