Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 6. (Read 114315 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
   ChanDoe13 • 23h
"Sometimes initiatives change or things don’t work out in business."

Are you referring to the A list artist announcements the were frequently promised to investors all year long or the partnerships that were claimed to be working with vibe and have yet to be proven true as well as partnerships that were constantly promoted as BIG announcements coming soon all year long.

This was one of the last posts deleted from vibehub Reddit.
I will be getting the out to as many forums blogs youtubers etc
As you can clearly see there is NO fud. NO lies. Just questions, concerns  and lack of transparency this team has shown its investors. If they truelly want to be the future of reality, they will need to take a step back and acknowledge each and everyone of investors questions and or concerns. U

Reddit ChanDoe13 • 22h
Vibe to survive. So original. This game looks like it will get old real quick.

Why do you keep censoring my comments and ignoring my questions? A real truthful honest and solid company has nothing to hide and will welcome any questions or concerns investors might have.

Their have been many complaints on various forums of constant bans on your discord telegram and Reddit. Complaints vary from A list artists that were frequently promoted and promised to investors by the founders, to partnerships also promoted and that have yet to be delivered to investors back in late spring. Questionable tactics and lack of transparency etc. Will you be having a live AMA to answer some of the concerns and questions investors might have?

Such serious allegations from the community needs to be cleared asap or it will tarnish the reputation / integrity of the project but I hope its not true. I hope someone from the team could put a light on all of this issues once and for all.

Thank you. This post that I have left here on bitcointalk is no longer on Reddit. All posts relating to these topics are being deleted by moderator. He is banning and censoring anyone who brings up past present or future questions that do not fit there agenda. Discord and telegram is far worse. If you even try bringing up something of this sort, automatically banned. No questions asked. This should not be allowed to happen. Especially now when investors have many questions and concerns during this bear market. The only reason it is still up here on bitcointalk is because they cannot delete post. They will try to say it is fud or lies. But never will they ever try to acknowledge or answer any one these questions or concerns.
Thank you. This post that I have left here on bitcointalk is no longer on Reddit. All posts relating to these topics are being deleted by moderator. He is banning and censoring anyone who brings up past present or future questions that do not fit there agenda. Discord and telegram is far worse. If you even try bringing up something of this sort, automatically banned. No questions asked. This should not be allowed to happen. Especially now when investors have many questions and concerns during this bear market. The only reason it is still up here on bitcointalk is because they cannot delete post. They will try to say it is fud or lies. But never will they ever try to acknowledge or answer any one these questions or concerns.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
   Reddit ChanDoe13 • 22h

Why do you keep censoring my comments and ignoring my questions? A real truthful honest and solid company has nothing to hide and will welcome any questions or concerns investors might have.

Their have been many complaints on various forums of constant bans on your discord telegram and Reddit. Complaints vary from A list artists that were frequently promoted and promised to investors by the founders, to partnerships also promoted and that have yet to be delivered to investors back in late spring. Questionable tactics and lack of transparency etc. Will you be having a live AMA to answer some of the concerns and questions investors might have?

Such serious allegations from the community needs to be cleared asap or it will tarnish the reputation / integrity of the project but I hope its not true. I hope someone from the team could put a light on all of this issues once and for all.
   Reddit ChanDoe13 • 22h

Someone even wrote a book about Super Bowl Scam! It's selling on Amazon.

Crypto Coins Manipulating Your Feelings: How VIBEhub.io Used Super Bowl LII to Pump and Dump VIBE Coin by Rees, Nathan

www.amazon.com/Crypto-Coins-Manipulating-Your-Feelings-ebook/dp/B079M8PB8N
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
You have a point in there bro but I guess we need further clarifications from the the team to clarify those issues you've brought out so as to avoid further insinuations. Imho.
Lmao. You must a paid employee. Are they paying you from those extra 60 million coins they added to circulation a few weeks ago?  That was posted by founders mid 2017. In that case why would the founders get on twitter discord etc and tell every investor that big A list artist about to be announced in Q1 of this year. Seems to me if that were the case that this would be consired a scam coin and pump and dump. Enticing investors with promise of A list announcement and have no plan to deliver on that promise. Plain and simple scam pump and dump. It is not the only case of these founders doing this. They have a history all the way back from Super Bowl even as far back as ico. With claims of  partnerships and connections that they clearly do not have. All lies. DYOR
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
30 Days with VIBE
Over the past 30 days, the VIBEHub team has had the pleasure of delivering some great updates and content to the community. In this blog post, we will discuss all of the updates given and touch base on what’s ahead for VIBE in the next 30 days. https://medium.com/@VIBEHUBNEWS/30-days-with-vibe-5cda71f175f9
Vibe prices touched $ 0.025 last September, and now Vibe has recovered prices at $ 0.07,
this is very satisfying for Vibe buyers in last September  Grin

For as long as the VIBEHub team continues to deliver and make the platform operational according to its roadmap time frame then its token price will surely rebound asap.

We need to have the patience for that look at the market situation which it is impossible to predict the current situation. Every coin who has active developments will always help the coin to increase their price once the market starts recovering.
"VibeHub is a technology for realizing the market through a virtual reality hub where users can buy and sell experiences that would not be possible with traditional technology. Virtual seating at a live concert where you feel like you're really there and meeting virtual and meeting up with your favorite friends who live as far as 2000 miles away from you."   -VibeHub

When can we expect this to happen? Investors have been waiting  for this all year. Some even since 2017 when these statements were made. I hope they did not promote mainstream announcements all year long just to pump the coin and then dump on investors. Would be a very shady move if so. I think they are planning a big surprise for everyone in this next Q4 announcements. Go vibe!
Here is an awesome read by respected VR blogger Ryan Schultz!
Check out his post of the VIBE platform and what he thinks about the future of reality.

https://ryanschultz.com/tag/vibehub/
Sorry but where did you read that Vibehub is dead and the team is disbanded? You can look just at their twitter handle, they are doing just fine

It seems like some people are just too impatient. I mean, what are they expecting? That the team can come up with huge news every week to boost the price so that their portfolio looks better?

Since I learned about this project, one of my wish was to acquire a VR headset hopefully soon so that I can experience its full features once this platform is finalized. I think it will be an amazing experience. Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Sorry but where did you read that Vibehub is dead and the team is disbanded? You can look just at their twitter handle, they are doing just fine

It seems like some people are just too impatient. I mean, what are they expecting? That the team can come up with huge news every week to boost the price so that their portfolio looks better?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Founder of VIBEHub Alessio Mack on the big stage at VRTL2018
https://twitter.com/VibeHubVR/status/1063243206689583105

I thought VibeHub team has disregard the VIBE project yet I was wrong though I think it would be good if they could post some updates on this thread and don't leave it unattended.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Founder of VIBEHub Alessio Mack on the big stage at VRTL2018
https://twitter.com/VibeHubVR/status/1063243206689583105

30 Days with VIBE
Over the past 30 days, the VIBEHub team has had the pleasure of delivering some great updates and content to the community. In this blog post, we will discuss all of the updates given and touch base on what’s ahead for VIBE in the next 30 days. https://medium.com/@VIBEHUBNEWS/30-days-with-vibe-5cda71f175f9
Vibe prices touched $ 0.025 last September, and now Vibe has recovered prices at $ 0.07,

For as long as the VIBEHub team continues to deliver and make the platform operational according to its roadmap time frame then its token price will surely rebound asap.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
30 Days with VIBE
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
VIBEHub, Oculus and Unreal Engine sponsor VRTL Media Summit

VIBEHub is pleased to announce that our team has been invited to the VRTL Media Summit, taking place at Paramount Studios in Los Angeles on November 15th. VIBEHub co-founder Alessio Mack will be part of the discussion “Mixed reality experiences go live: What’s next in location-based entertainment.” During this one-day event, VIBEHub will be one of only eight companies with a booth showcasing advanced technology in VR/AR.

https://medium.com/@VIBEHUBNEWS/vibehub-oculus-and-unreal-engine-sponsor-vrtl-media-summit-42c5686aacc6

Nice job really good to see the team involved in such activities
Pages:
Jump to: