Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIRTUAL CASH (VCA) ICO - Shopping & Exchanger - page 14. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
ok,waiting for more info,this could be a big one. joined also,goodluck dev!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Finally an interesting project, how much will the token during the ico?
Activity: 238
awesomeprojet
Activity: 55
very promising project. looking forward for the results.
Activity: 2
I m glad to be here in great project and it will be adopted by masses for peer to peer payment services. 🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 9
Hi
Virtual cash (VAC)

IT IS LESS SUPPLY. IN ICO STAGE VERY LOW PRICE

BUY NOW AND GAIN BIG PROFILE

THANK YOU
Activity: 214
Undoubtedly you will have a huge success, I almost do not doubt this because this project is managed by a strong and competent team
Activity: 130
quarkchain.io
Is there a future Bounty campaign after airdrop?
Activity: 8
The project marketing looks great, much potential. Quick question and I apologize if it was answered somewhere in your literature as I missed it.. Will the VCA shop be P2P? And if so will it have some type of escrow to ensure safe transactions? And if its not P2P what type of products will be offered? Thanks, look forward to future announcements!
Activity: 38
This will be a huge success once everything is settled right. Congratulation in advance looking forward to see this in different shopping and exchanges virtualy. Congratulations once more
Activity: 99
Very interesting project for the innovation.
Interaction with PayPal and Western Union it's great for crypto. BC cash will die Smiley

Campain is very string, and community will be here.
I follow and support this ICO.

Activity: 18
I read about this project yesterday and felt to invest immediately because of its strong team and achievable concept and even the hype!! For sure it will reach to the moon in coming days!! It may be listed in big exchanges too soon.
Activity: 152
The project idea is good
yes , i think this project is GREAT potencial , NICE TEAM . GOOD LUCK !
Activity: 48
Great project.
The date of getting VCA is MARCH 15, 2018 at 12:01AM GMT ?
Activity: 27
Very interesting project due to its reduced supply and above all for the innovative nature of its conversion proposal with PayPal and Western Union. This last, how will it really be done? The VCA wallet will be directly linked to our Paypal account and when we pay with Paypal that VCA wallet will be a means of payment more than Paypal can throw away?
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Awesome project with cool team ! ! !  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 168
Hello guys, very interesting project. Tell me on which exchanges will you trade ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 13

You have an interesting website design. I like this.
Activity: 180
Ha любoм языкe пocт? Or only english???
Activity: 53
Nice project good luck
Pages:
Jump to: