Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 146. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
When wagerr get added on coinmarketcap?

I believe that's up to coinmarketcap
Activity: 40
Hello, my friends!

Is there any info when wagger will be added on any exchanges?

It's on the Waves exchange now, maybe others soon Wink

Hey could you provide a link for me? I am not familiar with Waves Exchange.

https://wavesplatform.com

http://wavescommunity.com

You can track Wagerr volume on Wave's DEX here for the time being until it is added to coinmarketcap and other sites.
http://dev.pywaves.org/dexbtc/
http://dev.pywaves.org/dexwaves/
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
When wagerr get added on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
in the slack channel they will ban you for asking uncomfortable questions, such as

• when will this go on a real exchange?
  • why can other ICOs get it listed on proper exchanges and you cant?
  • when can we expect updates?
  • whats gonna happen between now and main net release

devs literally claim that other ICOs used bribes and shady deals to get their coins listed on bigger exchanges... and thats the reason why other ICOs can get listed on a good exchange and they cant!!!

there is so many red flags with this project, I cant believe people are still defending it
then of course you got all these users with broken english shilling for it nonstop (probably paid)

Id dump this coin right now but cant even get rid off it, because theres ZERO volume on waves
theres literally a trade like every 30 minutes and the price is already tanking

yet somehow the devs claim it had 50k dollar volume yesterday

we literally have nothing here and are expected to just twiddle our thumbs until the mainnet goes online. no updates no nothing. devs can take the money and run at any minute since their company is set up in belize, so we have zero legal repercussions.

david mah and team if you are not scammers, you are doing a TERRIBLE job communicating with your user base. tons of people have voiced concerns and you just wave them off or flat out ban them and refuse to answer questions

to anyone invested in this coin, youve been warned

inb4 the usuall (barely literate) shills go "lol you just wanna drive the price down" and how "shits gonna moon" even though they have absolutely nothing to back those claims up

Right. A few points:

I invested in Wagerr during the ICO. Other than that I have no affiliation with them.
I have been pretty active in the slack for the last few weeks though and have a handle on whats going on.

In terms of your above points:
  • when will this go on a real exchange?: Waves DEX is a real exchange. The WGR token will be listed on more 'mainstream' exchanges when the wallet is live
  • why can other ICOs get it listed on proper exchanges and you cant?: Waves tokens are a bit different to your standard coin and the exchanges handle them differently. The 'real' coin will be listed on more exchanges
  • when can we expect updates?: The updates are coming every day if you actually hang out on slack and chat with the team
  • whats gonna happen between now and main net release: They are working on testnet before mainnet

All of these questions have been answered MULTIPLE times on slack and no one shys away from them.
The slack does get a bit sick of people joining and asking the same questions repeatedly without researching them, which is why they have pinned posts and an FAQ site.

The money is also in escrow so the team can't take the money and run.

A lot of people seemed to think the ICO would give them 10x profit overnight because they didn't  do their research so they are frustrated and want to blame the team, or waves, or whatever else they can think of.

All these ICOs are a risk, but after reading the whitepaper, getting to know the team, and hanging out on slack this is really good project, but will take time to come to market.
This was never designed to make ICO buyers rich very quickly, it's about developing a good and fair betting platform.

The vocal minority are spreading FUD whereas most people are happy holding after actually doing their research.

You'll have to keep reposting this for the fudders
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
The people who are upset about WAVES DEX or the current price are the ones who had unrealistic expectations about overnight profit and have no intentions of participating or supporting the project itself. Pretty simple to see.
in the slack channel they will ban you for asking uncomfortable questions, such as

devs literally claim that other ICOs used bribes and shady deals to get their coins listed on bigger exchanges... and thats the reason why other ICOs can get listed on a good exchange and they cant!!!

there is so many red flags with this project, I cant believe people are still defending it
then of course you got all these users with broken english shilling for it nonstop (probably paid)

Id dump this coin right now but cant even get rid off it, because theres ZERO volume on waves

we literally have nothing here and are expected to just twiddle our thumbs until the mainnet goes online. no updates no nothing. devs can take the money and run at any minute since their company is set up in belize, so we have zero legal repercussions.

david mah and team if you are not scammers, you are doing a TERRIBLE job communicating with your user base. tons of people have voiced concerns and you just wave them off or flat out ban them and refuse to answer questions

inb4 the usuall (barely literate) shills go "lol you just wanna drive the price down" and how "shits gonna moon" even though they have absolutely nothing to back those claims up

Right. A few points:

I invested in Wagerr during the ICO. Other than that I have no affiliation with them.
I have been pretty active in the slack for the last few weeks though and have a handle on whats going on.

In terms of your above points:
  • when will this go on a real exchange?: Waves DEX is a real exchange. The WGR token will be listed on more 'mainstream' exchanges when the wallet is live
  • why can other ICOs get it listed on proper exchanges and you cant?: Waves tokens are a bit different to your standard coin and the exchanges handle them differently. The 'real' coin will be listed on more exchanges
  • when can we expect updates?: The updates are coming every day if you actually hang out on slack and chat with the team
  • whats gonna happen between now and main net release: They are working on testnet before mainnet

All of these questions have been answered MULTIPLE times on slack and no one shys away from them.
The slack does get a bit sick of people joining and asking the same questions repeatedly without researching them, which is why they have pinned posts and an FAQ site.

The money is also in escrow so the team can't take the money and run.

A lot of people seemed to think the ICO would give them 10x profit overnight because they didn't  do their research so they are frustrated and want to blame the team, or waves, or whatever else they can think of.

All these ICOs are a risk, but after reading the whitepaper, getting to know the team, and hanging out on slack this is really good project, but will take time to come to market.
This was never designed to make ICO buyers rich very quickly, it's about developing a good and fair betting platform.

The vocal minority are spreading FUD whereas most people are happy holding after actually doing their research.

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

They dont ban on the slack.
All your concern have been answered on the Slack.
Stop spreading the FUD.
You have 1 post you expect people to believe you ? Just go fuck yourself people like you should go to jail trying to drive price down by every ways they can.

For people that hesitated dont listen to him, join the slack channel every question have been answered.
Activity: 59

Activity: 224
Hello, my friends!

Hey could you provide a link for me? I am not familiar with Waves Exchange.
Activity: 167
Wait wasn't Mandiago part of the team ?

I came across his profile and had sent him a message few days back. Just logged in to see this:

https://i.imgur.com/J4Tyv9i.png

WTF?  

If its a scam, David Man is risking a lot being a doctor. He can be reported to the medical board if its a scam (www.medicalboard.gov.au)

lol you've been warned ..

Ah, and in turn become de-registered practitioner

This has been debunked by the Wagerr team.
I suspect this is either rival betting companies or whales trying to spread FUD.
Needless to say its complete garbage and David certainly isn't a scammer.
If you have any doubt, join the slack

I came across his profile and had sent him a message few days back. Just logged in to see this:

WTF? 

If its a scam, David Man is risking a lot being a doctor. He can be reported to the medical board if its a scam (www.medicalboard.gov.au)

Ah, and in turn become de-registered practitioner
Activity: 643
Merit: 264

WTF? 

Wagerr is now trading below the ICO price in Round 1:

BTC 0.00001906 / WGR $0.0478 WAVES 0.016 / WGR $0.0582

I am hoping my buy order of $0.02 gets filled.

WTF? 

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com
Wagerr is now trading below the ICO price in Round 1:

BTC 0.00001906 / WGR $0.0478 WAVES 0.016 / WGR $0.0582
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
Hello, my friends!

Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Love how nobody answers my question

Type "Wagerr" in the search box and select the one with the green check. Pair with either bitcoin or waves.

If I understood correctly, If you transfer your wagerr to waves dex today, in the next weeks maybe they will create a intermediate token to retransfer to another exchange.

thats it?

No that wont be happening...

The waves token will be the only token until the main net launches and the real wagerr coins are released.

When will that be that the mainnet will be launched, I'm not a fan on Waves Dex exchange, the platform looks crude to me and so many fake tokens over there, any mistake one will be the one to bear the consequence

I mean come on man do some reading... Look at the roadmap. https://wagerr.com/roadmap Q3/Q4 of this year. No problem on the WAVES platform if you only trade the wagerr token that has the green verified check mark next to it.
Problem with Wave is that it has shit liquidity.  Need it to be on a bigger exchange.  Over 13 hours+ it moved less than 1500 Wave (@3.50 each) that's less than $5000.  For people who is saying Wagerr is letting us trade it if we want.  I don't know about that.  Not letting us have any outlet to sell at all.

Even Liqui.io is better than Wave exchange. Liqui.io is a very small exchange.  From the last few post it seems that they are dedicated to bring it over to real exchanges so lets wait and see.

The information you posted here is extremely misleading.  Wagerr/Waves has traded 3061.78622894 worth of Wagerr in the past 21 hours (over $10k) see here http://dev.pywaves.org/dexwaves/ , but you forgot to mention that Wagerr/btc http://dev.pywaves.org/dexbtc/ also exists on Wave's DEX, and in that pairing Wagerr has traded another 14.81734679 btc worth of Wager (approx $37k).  So that right there is another $47k in Wagerr trading in less than 24 hours, and on a Sunday. Plenty of liquidity.  Once we get the rest of the Wagerr accounts set up on Waves, and on a weekday,  it'll all be even higher, over $100k.  Your Wagerr price woes have to do with a few early sellers underpricing themselves, and not due to Wave's DEX lol.

I literally glanced at the trade history on Wave platform how back it goes.  I see it less than that.  I am not bitching about the price of Wagerr.  I am bitching about the low liquidity.  You can't tell us that you list it on an Exchange or 2 that sells $47k worth of Wagerr when you sold $10 mil worth and say, well boys, we gave you a place to sell.  Shut up.

What do you mean you "see it less than that?"  The volume data I showed you right there are actual facts of EXACTLY how much Wagerr traded on DEX in that time period, and not some data you can choose to "see differently."  Your $5,000 volume number is what needs to be addressed, or "shut up" as you put it, when it is about 1,000 percent off.
Hi,

You misunderstood me.  I didn't tell you to shut up.  I mean that is the general attitude around here of oh we gave you DEX Wave Exchange.  You guys can shut up until mainnet release.  That's not ok.  Sorry, I probably wrote it wrong now that I read that post.

Regardless 3181 Wave is not a lot vs $10 mil tokens out there.  Not much about that statement changed.

Ok, that makes more sense. I appreciate the clarification!  I understand how you want to be on more exchanges, I really do.  Many cryptos go through this same problem though for many months, and sometimes even years.  I think Wagerr investors should be grateful that Wave's DEX is providing Wagerr with an exchange to trade on RIGHT NOW, when no other exchange has listed it yet.  The Wave Platform is actually providing Wagerr with a secure blockchain, and place to trade their token...we should be grateful, right?  

The only thing that Waves' DEX is doing is hurting Wagerr's price. Thats what the devs get for making dumb decisions in the last second. It would've been better for the price if it wasnt on any exchange for some time and then get released on bittrex or something like this.
Activity: 217
Hello, my friends!

Activity: 154
Good for trading on a stock exchange should be made . Or volume does not occur .

We save the best for the last. The reward is great. Multiple by Wink perfect penetration in one single shot!
Jump to: