Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 170. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
they all want the fast money Cheesy
Fast little money that will hurt their ass, for decades!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
So when the Wagerr will be added to an exchange, Does devs know to which exchanges bittrex polo ? Smiley

READ SOMETHING... ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PROJECT HAHA

There are no confirmed exchanges as of yet. This questions has literally been asked hundreds of times in this thread alone.

I am waiting for this to be listed on an exchange too. This would hopefully go to a dollar and beyond once it hits an exchange.

Also Wagerr, please update the signature campaign sheet. I was posting past the 2nd week, and now am unsure if my posts are even counting so stopped posting for a while.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
they all want the fast money Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
So when the Wagerr will be added to an exchange, Does devs know to which exchanges bittrex polo ? Smiley

READ SOMETHING... ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PROJECT HAHA

There are no confirmed exchanges as of yet. This questions has literally been asked hundreds of times in this thread alone.
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
Slowly but surely it sells out. Nice, real nice.
Cant wait to try the wallet.
Activity: 342

Omg stop asking this fucking ridiculous question  Angry
I am gonna sound like a total Newb but I sent ETH to address shown, but no Wagger in account. Does it take some time?

NVm Got em.

How long ago did you send? It took up to 30 minutes on a couple of my purchases.

If it's not in account after 60 minutes I'd check out the slack channel.

No worries. My slowest Bitcoin took 1hour 20 minutes. Can you believe that?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
We are half way through round 20... ICO almost over.

How will we be able to withdraw the token?

Take a look at the roadmap... https://wagerr.com/roadmap or read the white paper, or join the slack channel or read this thread lol Been addressed numerous times.
Activity: 244
How will we be able to withdraw the token?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Took all the money I was going to invest into Civic and put it into Wagerr. Don't let me down man, have ALOT of $$$ riding on your success.

On another note, FUCK civic. Worst ICO to EVER have been completed. Signed up for ICO 2 hours early, and after waiting 3 hours only had $100 units left, fuck them.

You bought the 1 million Wagerr's? Nice!
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Took all the money I was going to invest into Civic and put it into Wagerr. Don't let me down man, have ALOT of $$$ riding on your success.

On another note, FUCK civic. Worst ICO to EVER have been completed. Signed up for ICO 2 hours early, and after waiting 3 hours only had $100 units left, fuck them.
Activity: 2
I am gonna sound like a total Newb but I sent ETH to address shown, but no Wagger in account. Does it take some time?

NVm Got em.

How long ago did you send? It took up to 30 minutes on a couple of my purchases.

If it's not in account after 60 minutes I'd check out the slack channel.
Activity: 15

NVm Got em.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I've participated in the ICO with my Poloniex account.

After the ICO, will the tokens be sent to my Poloniex account or do I have to send the address from my Wallet to the dev team?
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
interested to BUY CASASCIUS
The only competitor i see for Wagerr is Fotballcoin, Frankly i dont see much success in Footballcoin than wagerr, i was over a discord channel 3 days back and i knew from before about Wagerr but saw some people talking about it. I see Wagerr as a LISK instinct project, Amount raised is good and lots of people believe in it.
Demo wallet is cool..
bla bla bla bla .....
THIS GUYCHEVAS REGAL  IT'S A SERIAL SCAMMER HE TRIED TO THIEVE  ME 10 BTC, HE DON'T KNOW THEY ARE THE 10 ETH MORE EXPENSIVE OF HIS LIFE, I'M  A BIGBAGHOLDER AND HIS ARMS BE BROKED I WILL PUT 100 ETH FOR IT MORE UPDATES INCOMING
Activity: 645
Round 20 almost sold out! What will happen then, when the ICO coins will be sold out even before the ICO ends? Will you put out more coins, or just finish it early?

Round 20 is the final round regardless of end date.  200 million wagerrs is the maximum cap.  With only a little over 5 million tokens left for sale, it'll probably sell out today.  
Alright boys, I doubted the project at first, but now I'm in it for the mid to long haul. May even gamble a bit on their platform if it releases, just wish I bought a little more (everything else is already stuck in other investments, atm).

Good luck to the team, and all fellow investors.

Beware! Inhotep is tempting you into a gamblerholic!

Did you feel the wallet yet? It's a hypnosis.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Round 20 almost sold out! What will happen then, when the ICO coins will be sold out even before the ICO ends? Will you put out more coins, or just finish it early?
Apple is now USD146.34 since its earliest USD22.00 back in 1980. Some are still yelling for its illegitimacy while others are giggling for their harvests.

Must every genius prove himself to beg for your penny support? Of course not! Grin

22$ in 1980 is approx. 65$ today
usainflationcalculator.com

So if it took you 37 years to barely surpass doubling your money I would argue there were better investments out there.
Not to mention that 99% of people would have selled out at a worse point along the bumpy ride for psychological reasons.

Apple is a stock. Stocks fool and crawl, manipulated by the directors.

Wagerr is a currency. A cryptocurrency that outsmarts and flies, a self-sustained one that can't be manipulated nor controlled by any governments.
Jump to: