Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 183. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
this coin can be $0.25 - $0.30 easily once it hits the second market.
Hi , could you say how you derive the figures please?

Out of the air. I could be 1/10th of a cent if there is panic or it could a dollar. I don't think anyone can predict what it will be. My guess is up because it's in the interest of the dev team and they have tons of money now so they have the interest to not let it collapse but who knows what they are doing (I don't know them). I can hope for the best but anything can happen.

Does anyone know when this thing hits the exchange?
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Where to buy the tokens ?
Whats the procedure?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
this coin can be $0.25 - $0.30 easily once it hits the second market.
Hi , could you say how you derive the figures please?
Wake up! Guys!

Round 18 now! The most important round to ensure Direct Fiat and multicoins wallet + Direct WGR Exchange !!!!

Wagerr is replacing the ugly corrupted paper currencies on Earth! Say 'fuck' to corruptions and financial inequalities. Wagerriors and sport bettors are the real heroes written in future history. We are changing the world. Our offspring are proud of us!

Dude I'm invested in this but you are doing harm to Wagger with your Hype BS talk. This is how my Communist tyrants use to talk to us on TV (kinda like North Korea now). Talk true and calm not this kind of talk it will make people run the other way. Calm the @%^#$ down and calm the hype down! Wagerr is a good product if they do what they say they will which is why I invested but this kind of talk is not what real people want to hear we are all sick of this BS and hype and there is no need for it!
Activity: 742
Activity: 226
How much token in 1btc?
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
Securing funding for this round ensures that the Wagerr team integrates into the wallet direct multi-coin and fiat<->WGR exchange service.
Any info out on how this process will work?
Wagerr team should contact Sasha @Waves regarding fiat gateways.
Activity: 154
Incredible run guys!  Round 18 already! 

Also checked out the demo wallet.  The future looks promising.

Wish the Wagerr team success!
Wake up! Guys!

Round 18 now! The most important round to ensure Direct Fiat and multicoins wallet + Direct WGR Exchange !!!!

Wagerr is replacing the ugly corrupted paper currencies on Earth! Say 'fuck' to corruptions and financial inequalities. Wagerriors and sport bettors are the real heroes written in future history. We are changing the world. Our offspring are proud of us!
No worries. It is just because everybody's coins are stuck at yesterday's crash. They'll rush in for the ICO once those crappy coins recovered their losses.

But it's best for you to buy Wagerr ICO now by getting bitcoin from Localbitcoins.com,  at current price by cash. This way you lose nothing but can probably get some small gains instead, from bitcoin recovering price.

Selling the ICO in USD is also one of Wagerr's smart move that very few people noticed. They are actually helping the amateur investors with no crappy coins in hand.

I agree, it was my first ICO and I was very impressed with the entire experience!
No worries. It is just because everybody's coins are stuck at yesterday's crash. They'll rush in for the ICO once those crappy coins recovered their losses.

But it's best for you to buy Wagerr ICO now by getting bitcoin from Localbitcoins.com,  at current price by cash. This way you lose nothing but can probably get some small gains instead, from bitcoin recovering price.

Selling the ICO in USD is also one of Wagerr's smart move that very few people noticed. They are actually helping the amateur investors with no crappy coins in hand.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Just downloaded the wallet. Are there any instructions for how to run a masternode and the details on that?

Good grief.  Read the white paper people!  Or at least the earlier posts in the thread before posting basic questions!  PLEASEEE!
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Just downloaded the wallet. Are there any instructions for how to run a masternode and the details on that?
For the first time to hear this coin, for your technical point praise. Where can I buy this coin?

Scroll back there was an Australian guy selling a bunch of Wagerr at cheap price (5 cents I think) see if he still has some it's a better deal then buying at ICO if it's still open plus you can help the guy out.
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
For the first time to hear this coin, for your technical point praise. Where can I buy this coin?

You can buy it on https://wagerr.com/ico
Activity: 289
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Was anyone able to transfer Wagerr tokens to the new wallet?

Dont do it it is a demo wallet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327

It's demo wallet, you can't transfer tokens to it...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
The only competitor i see for Wagerr is Fotballcoin, Frankly i dont see much success in Footballcoin than wagerr, i was over a discord channel 3 days back and i knew from before about Wagerr but saw some people talking about it. I see Wagerr as a LISK instinct project, Amount raised is good and lots of people believe in it.
Demo wallet is cool..
Jump to: