Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 184. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's very VERY interesting project!
If only half of developer's plan will be move to reality - Wagerr will rise with fantastic speed.
Good luck, Devs!
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Downloaded the Wallet and made Screenshots for EVERYONE

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@christbkk/wagerr-demo-wallet-released-first-look

Some Love and Upvotes appreciated !
Let's push Wagerr also on Steemit.

Thanks for the love and the follows ! You guys are great
Activity: 151
The wallet looks beautiful, good job !!

where can i see the test wallet?
Activity: 135
anyone know when the bonus will be deposited or available to see at the site?
The wallet looks beautiful, good job !!
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
How much is the coin supply and how many coins are going to be sold in the ICO ?

If all 20 rounds are sold during the ICO, there will be a total supply of 200 million Wagerr tokens.  If less than 20 rounds are completed, then just subtract 8.5 million tokens per round that are unsold. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How much is the coin supply and how many coins are going to be sold in the ICO ?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I'm almost at 25K wagerr, thinking about getting the few more required to potentially own a master node.

Can someone break down the potential payouts for owning a node? I understand before it becomes widely adopted you wouldn't make much at all (potentially lose 💰)

But say if Wagerr was turning over 100
mill USD worth of bets yearly what would a node expect to make?
Activity: 249
So 2000 Oracle masternodes with 25,000 WGR collateral for each one means that 50million WGR would be taken out of circulation.

That's around 25-30% of the total supply based on the final ICO tally.  Oracle masternodes are dirt cheap right now.  Around $1250 - $2125 based upon what round it was purchased.

I'd like to look back at this post a year from now to see how much a WGR masternode will cost in the future Grin

Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Downloaded the Wallet and made Screenshots for EVERYONE

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@christbkk/wagerr-demo-wallet-released-first-look

Some Love and Upvotes appreciated !
Let's push Wagerr also on Steemit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
How do you become a master node? I assume a minimum of coins, and there are only 2k of them? I tried to spot the info but I must have missed it. Does anyone know offhand?

For a masternode you need 25k wagerr. There's more info in the whitepaper.
Activity: 154
I also use localbitcoins when other, cheaper methods are not available. I always try to get the best rate, ideally a few points undermarket. Then I post a sell ad a few points over market in a payment form that is convenient for me to do it again (direct cash deposit I can usually get access to same day with my bank, etc) The amount I sell is the difference in the percent. So if I get it a total of 5% undermarket and sell it for 8% over market I will take 12% out of localbitcoin to buy eth or speculative alts or just to hold as btc etc.       It is not a money machine, but it is a good way to get your btc a little cheaper when dealing with over priced exchanges.

Use immediate online banking transfer, play with the timing and get more Wagerr. I swear with my head it'll pay you back multiple times everything you missed from other lousy coins. Cheers!
Activity: 154

Wow! Wallet sounds great! More whips on your ass! Keep the home run! full five, yeah!!!
Activity: 452
Demo wallet available on their website, lets check it out Smiley
ty for the heads up, I will head on over and play around with it ^^

There aren't much stuff to play around with tho. This demo is only showing us the head to head betting function. The other functions are not available in this demo.

drat. hopefully a true wallet is out and about pretty soon. thatd be the bees knees.
How do you become a master node? I assume a minimum of coins, and there are only 2k of them? I tried to spot the info but I must have missed it. Does anyone know offhand?
Activity: 532
Merit: 327

There aren't much stuff to play around with tho. This demo is only showing us the head to head betting function. The other functions are not available in this demo.
i have been lurking on this thread for a while now and i have bought about 40k wagerr so far, using Ether to do it. i'm relatively new to crypto investing in the last few months and have been using coinbase, but with it being up and down the last couple days (presumably due to ehtereum trading volume) it has been frustrating to say the least. i've missed out on 2 price dips now due to coinbase, the profits of which are funding my wagerr purchases. what are some of you more seasoned guys using as alternatives for USD purchases?

i am also interested in any info on the exchange it will be released on. white page says minimum of 1, any info on which one or possibly multiple due to the ICO success? thanks

Try Localbitcoins.com -Buying Bitcoin by online transfer. Try small amount first to get familiar with the timing. Once you're good in predicting short period price up, you can get a little consolation by manipulating the timing. If you're not sure, don't do it.

Bargain! Choose the best price on the list, approach with your first massage:" I'm only able to pay USD2200 For BTC 1, Is that OK?" (while the box shows USD2300 For BTC 1)

I also use localbitcoins when other, cheaper methods are not available. I always try to get the best rate, ideally a few points undermarket. Then I post a sell ad a few points over market in a payment form that is convenient for me to do it again (direct cash deposit I can usually get access to same day with my bank, etc) The amount I sell is the difference in the percent. So if I get it a total of 5% undermarket and sell it for 8% over market I will take 12% out of localbitcoin to buy eth or speculative alts or just to hold as btc etc.       It is not a money machine, but it is a good way to get your btc a little cheaper when dealing with over priced exchanges.
Jump to: