Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 201. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
round 10 nearly sold out Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Only two million tokens left before the end of the 10th round! get em while you can haha
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
More and more people come to here,WGR would be the first and best sport gambling blockchain!
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
Tokens will be released no later than 1 week after close of ICO. Tokens will be issued on the WAVES platform and then those tokens will be swapped for legit Wagerr tokens once the official blockchain launches.

They took this approach so you can trade your tokens immediately after the ICO closes, should you choose to do so, rather than having your funds locked up until Q3 of this year.

I thought they would be ERC20 tokens on Ethereum? Have I misunderstood - perhaps that's what WAVES does, but I'm not familiar.

It is not set in stone yet but the wagerr team members on the slack channel said that they are leaning towards the WAVES platform
Waves would be great! Have the wgr tokens in my Waves wallet sounds really good.
Myetherwallet would be fine also, but i love Waves (obviously).
legendary
Tokens will be released no later than 1 week after close of ICO. Tokens will be issued on the WAVES platform and then those tokens will be swapped for legit Wagerr tokens once the official blockchain launches.

They took this approach so you can trade your tokens immediately after the ICO closes, should you choose to do so, rather than having your funds locked up until Q3 of this year.

I thought they would be ERC20 tokens on Ethereum? Have I misunderstood - perhaps that's what WAVES does, but I'm not familiar.

It is not set in stone yet but the wagerr team members on the slack channel said that they are leaning towards the WAVES platform
Activity: 635
Looks like a good project  Smiley
Activity: 18

legendary

mine are staying put.  if ppl read the white paper and plan for this coin, it is a MAJOR benefit to hold them long term.  Cool 

oh absolutely but there will always be some people who want to take profit quickly so at least that option is as well. haha long term hold for me as well.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

mine are staying put.  if ppl read the white paper and plan for this coin, it is a MAJOR benefit to hold them long term.  Cool 
legendary
yup we are about half way sold out in round 10. Last chance to get in before the price increases in rounds 11 through 20

How many coins per round?

Go to https://wagerr.com/ico it is clearly stated next to each round.

Additional information about each round of 11-20 has not been posted yet but will be once the first 10 rounds sell out shortly.
Activity: 58
I want to buy Wagerr with ETH and then I see this: Most wallets deduct fees from your transaction. Dont forget to add the fee to the total due.

How do I know how much fee I have to add? I use Bittrex

Thanks!

The fact that you don't understand that you should NEVER use an exchange address to send coins anywhere but your own wallet disqualifies you from the ICO. Just don't.

I am a new here so didn't knew that.

So I did sent ETH from bittrex to Wagerr. What is the problem now? Will there only be a problem for me if bittrex gets in trouble?
If after the ICO I can send the tokens to a desktop wallet, will the problem/risks be over then?

Many thanks

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
We are in round 10 and total sold tokens are slightly under 82 million. I bought in very first hours and realizing that this would be another quickest ICO to meet the maximum limits. Just wonder how many hours it will last to reach the end of round 10. Super happy being investor of this new trendy project for betting lovers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
yup we are about half way sold out in round 10. Last chance to get in before the price increases in rounds 11 through 20

How many coins per round?
legendary
Activity: 1085
hi =D
We are in the 10th round with a few days of ICO, excellent personal work ... Unique opportunity!
legendary
Anyone know when the ICO will be over?

Absolutely longest will be June 25th but it is looking like it will sell out before then. There will be a max of 20 rounds if the first 10 get completed but considering we are almost half way sold out of round 10 currently... I would say we are on a good pace to complete all rounds by June 25th. Plus, the demo wallet gets released on June 15th.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

I would say very soon...
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
legendary

Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Can we move the tokens to our own wallets or have to wait the end of ICO?

I think you have to wait for the blockchain to be launched. If I remember correctly they stated that it will be a unique blockchain that is based on eth or something. But you should wait for clarification from them.
Jump to: