Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 205. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 101
This project seems legit to me, it's the first blockchain sports betting project I come across. Also seeing Darcrus developers being involved gives good confidence. I sent in too much btc because I didn't realize you need to enter the amount of coins first. Contacted support and they were very helpful and credited the rest. Will HODL this for a long while and forget about it. Wink
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I still haven't received my WGR. I sent funds to the address on my Wagerr dashboard: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5841fee3dae03cbd62ee66d89776c84a1434b9ab33efb42aef698c8340df3ee0. The funds were then transferred to 0x4140d4E2e47Cebe7e3519aE2451Da046ec480d2f, which seems to be the escrow address. So far, support has told me that I didn't use the right address for the purchase, but how would the ETH be transferred to the escrow address then? 
I am hoping this will be rectified soon.
Wagerr support still hasn't solved this. Am starting to get a bit worried... Anyone else having problems with purchases gone wrong?

Yes, I had an issue today.  Work with their support people.  They will get it resolved.  My issue was with the transaction fee not being included.  Still not sure if that was my fault or not, but my WGR has been deposited into my wallet.

Their support people are monitoring their Slack feed and I've seen other people with deposit issues today after having paid with ETH.  They will likely work it out with you, and they're prompt.  Good luck.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
I still haven't received my WGR. I sent funds to the address on my Wagerr dashboard: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5841fee3dae03cbd62ee66d89776c84a1434b9ab33efb42aef698c8340df3ee0. The funds were then transferred to 0x4140d4E2e47Cebe7e3519aE2451Da046ec480d2f, which seems to be the escrow address. So far, support has told me that I didn't use the right address for the purchase, but how would the ETH be transferred to the escrow address then? 
I am hoping this will be rectified soon.
Wagerr support still hasn't solved this. Am starting to get a bit worried... Anyone else having problems with purchases gone wrong?
Activity: 6

Why exactly shouldn't you do it? Possible problems with escrow if needed?

Because you can't prove that you are the owner of the sending address. You don't hold the private key, can't sign messages with it etc. In short, don't do it. Ever.

That's true, but isn't the higher risk here that the exchange is disappearing with your coins? If the coins are successfully at their destination, does it matter what the sender address was?
Or am i missing something vital here?
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I want to buy Wagerr with ETH and then I see this: Most wallets deduct fees from your transaction. Dont forget to add the fee to the total due.

How do I know how much fee I have to add? I use Bittrex

Thanks!

The fact that you don't understand that you should NEVER use an exchange address to send coins anywhere but your own wallet disqualifies you from the ICO. Just don't.

Because you can't prove that you are the owner of the sending address. You don't hold the private key, can't sign messages with it etc. In short, don't do it. Ever.
Activity: 6
I want to buy Wagerr with ETH and then I see this: Most wallets deduct fees from your transaction. Dont forget to add the fee to the total due.

Thanks!

The fact that you don't understand that you should NEVER use an exchange address to send coins anywhere but your own wallet disqualifies you from the ICO. Just don't.

How many rounds of investment are provided for?

10 rounds, you can see the current active round at wagerr.com.

Wrong. If 10 rounds are reached within the next 12 days they can extend the ICO for as long as they want to and collect an unlimited amount of coins. Read the fineprint.

Thanks!

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Robert Christensen - WGR Lead Developer
If the German translation still vacant, i would ion to reserve it. What is the bounty for that? Other German translation for example, one of the offical homepage needed? PM

please pm edgemaster for this, Thanks!
Activity: 9
If the German translation still vacant, i would ion to reserve it. What is the bounty for that? Other German translation for example, one of the offical homepage needed? PM
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I actually still do not understand here, so maybe a little coffee and rilex to immediately follow its development.

What do you not understand?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I actually still do not understand here, so maybe a little coffee and rilex to immediately follow its development.
Activity: 58

Thanks!

Never mind I already know
Activity: 1085
hi =D
We are next to 50Mi, my congratulations for the project, great acceptance of the community, I believe that reach 80MI quietly, I already get some coins to insure ... come on WAGERR!
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502

10 rounds, you can see the current active round at wagerr.com.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Activity: 20
If you have issues please email [email protected] ... please include your issue, your wagerr email, your txid and your deposit address.

I sent them, but no reply for resolving it yet.  I sent 1 BTC this morning but it's not showing in my WGR balance.  My ETH went thru.  It's been over 30 confirmations at least.

I sent to the BTC address generated and after a few minutes, I refresh the page with the timer still counting down.  After 3 confirmations I decided to close the browser and relogin, but due to site slowness of this mornning, I can't get back in.   I'm in now and I still don't see my updated balance from the BTC deposit.

I had sent support an email this morning with all the info already.

Had exactly the same problem (round 1), so sent a mail to [email protected]. Luckily the support team responded quite fast! Got all my coins, so really happy Smiley https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6eo1sm/wagerr_ico_opened_this_morning_sports_betting/dibwjj1/?utm_content=permalink&utm_medium=front&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=CryptoCurrency
Activity: 613
Merit: 17
A huge number of coins are frightening, where to see the price chart of the coin?
Activity: 645
Merit: 250

Hi bitdrafter.  Thank you for the escrow addresses.  Btw, are you a member of the Wagerr Team?  If you are, you should mention it in your signature or personal text.  It would be helpful. 
Activity: 58

Thanks!
Jump to: