Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 208. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Just registred and buyed some WGR. How and when do i recieve a profit?

You should have done some research before you invested any money...

Read the original post... go to the website... look at the roadmap. Expect to hold your Wagerr until at least the end of the year before anything is officially launched...

EDIT: and it should be "bought" some wagger... not buyed lol sorry OCD hit me hard on that one.

Nevermind, allready find a way to free depo Smiley

p.s. PM if anyone want some for 1/3 of cost. Proofs go first.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Is there any more information about the escrow besides them saying "we're using an escrow"?

nope

The escrow that they talked about is for wagers once there is a blockchain. ICO is not factored in. You must trust them 100% with your investment. Shills cannot argue this. Just name call.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

You should have done some research before you invested any money...

Read the original post... go to the website... look at the roadmap. Expect to hold your Wagerr until at least the end of the year before anything is officially launched...

EDIT: and it should be "bought" some wagerr... not buyed lol sorry OCD hit me hard on that one.
legendary
Is there any more information about the escrow besides them saying "we're using an escrow"?

nope
legendary
Nice job, we are now in round 4!
legendary
will watch to see if this is legit, or just more vaporware scammy bullshit

The problem is three fold:

1) Your transaction for wagger is not on a blockchain. Your investment is stored in their web database so you must 100% trust them.
2) There was no escrow agent used. I asked about this a few pages back and it was not addressed.
3) Website crashes - can't handle loads.

This is why people have been moving far away from bitcoin talk.. people say stuff that isnt even close to true.

they have escrow...

Not yet they don't. Quit with the bullshit.

classic response, offers nothing that says they don't just says they don't. You are a real grade A crypto Cop!

Ok then boy genius explain how ico is protected by escrow. Come on - show me. You've got nothing. Zilch. Notta.

THERE IS NO ESCROW ON THIS ICO. End of story. Prove me wrong.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

1) Your transaction for wagger is not on a blockchain. Your investment is stored in their web database so you must 100% trust them.
2) There was no escrow agent used. I asked about this a few pages back and it was not addressed.

This is why people have been moving far away from bitcoin talk.. people say stuff that isnt even close to true.

they have escrow...

classic response, offers nothing that says they don't just says they don't. You are a real grade A crypto Cop!
legendary

they have escrow...

Activity: 98

they have escrow...
legendary

Activity: 3
how to bet on this without Ether ?
Activity: 1
keep getting this

Purchase with Ether
too many requests
Activity: 11
Tried to buy with BTC, transaction is still not confirmed after 1 hour and nothing in the dashboard as well. Let's see how this is going to turn out...
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Activity: 1
Hi, I do have a question about this point:

Sport Leagues supported for Peerless Direct Chain betting:

● Horse Racing
○ International
● Motor Sports
○ NASCAR, FORMULA-1, INDYCAR

In peerless direct chain betting option, Can you only bet in these sports? or am I wrong? Because everyone wants to bet against bookies in soccer or basketball...

Thank you in advance.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2280
Crypto Swap Exchange
30.000.000 WGR already sold  Shocked

Amazing job guys! Keep going!

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
When are you going to return the transactions that didn't confirm in time? I sent am email several hours ago
Activity: 60
Robert Christensen - WGR Lead Developer
If you have issues please email [email protected] ... please include your issue, your wagerr email, your txid and your deposit address.
Jump to: