Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 206. (Read 237339 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Hello. Is this address 3EyhFgLxsC8RNFshEa4JV9ibmCor4t2Baz where all invested BTC goes to? I whould like to know (read) more about how this escrow  works in this particular wagerr case... I have send some BTC to my "private" address  a while ago and it sits there...For how long?  I would like to  understand better how this Wagerr ICO escrow works.  Thanks.

My understanding is that the coins are held in a multi-signature address and that the coins can only be released after all 3 escrow agents listed on the first page sign off on it.

It'll probably be released after the ICO is completed and the WGR tokens created.

Cool story bro.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Project looks really good.. Will join soon and enjoy the early bird bonus.

When can we expect the platform to be open to public?

There is a whole roadmap posting in the OP as well as the wagerr.com website. Blockchain will not be launching and actual use until Q3 of this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Project looks really good.. Will join soon and enjoy the early bird bonus.

When can we expect the platform to be open to public?
Activity: 645
I've been investigatin this platform for almost 1 week, I have questions. Who to ask? Integrating blockchain technology into betting is an interesting idea.

Ask in here or join the Wagerr slack and ask your questions there.  There's always team members online or someone there that will provide you with the answers you need.  
legendary
Round 5 is about to be completed as I am typing this... only about 200k left to sell out the round. This round guarantees direct on chain betting. All we need now is to sell out round 8 and we can get to the fantasy sports betting which is the one I am the most excited about because I do a lot on draft kings and fan duel. Lets see how this plays out Smiley
Activity: 280
what the hell, I've got plenty of extra cash. In for a BTC on this. The total market cap of this thing at a nickel each is only 5 million dollars which is around what xtrabytes was at when I bought it.  If it ends up being a scam, lesson learned about ICOs.  Good luck, investors!

And the purchase already completed after under 5 minutes.   I used the extra BTC I had on yobit that I was trying to use to get a rhino to sell me some more xtrabytes at 575 sats but it never got there. :p
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
The platform will be your best bet . They'll be faster than Gnosis .
Activity: 350
I've been investigatin this platform for almost 1 week, I have questions. Who to ask? Integrating blockchain technology into betting is an interesting idea.
Activity: 645
Round 5 of the ICO will be sold out shortly and then we will have the chances for golden ticket give aways in rounds 6- thru 10. Good luck everyone Smiley

I hope the details to the golden tickets are announced before round 6 starts.  I'm holding out this round and will be back in with more deposits in rounds 6-10 if the golden tickets thing sounds interesting. 
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Round 5 of the ICO will be sold out shortly and then we will have the chances for golden ticket give aways in rounds 6- thru 10. Good luck everyone Smiley

should be interesting - thinking a lot of people are waiting for round 6 to begin b4 investing again - pace should pick up again
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
I still haven't received my WGR. I sent funds to the address on my Wagerr dashboard: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5841fee3dae03cbd62ee66d89776c84a1434b9ab33efb42aef698c8340df3ee0. The funds were then transferred to 0x4140d4E2e47Cebe7e3519aE2451Da046ec480d2f, which seems to be the escrow address. So far, support has told me that I didn't use the right address for the purchase, but how would the ETH be transferred to the escrow address then? 
I am hoping this will be rectified soon.
legendary
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Robert Christensen - WGR Lead Developer
Good bonuses, only heard of gold tickets. Also would like to know more info

we will get a post up on the golden ticket system today!
legendary
Has anyone else got their Wagerr? Been over 2 hours and my purchase history is blank..

That means you did not send the correct amount for the purchase or your funds were not confirmed within the 1 hour window. Either way, submit the support ticket. Follow instructions below.

send an email to [email protected] and be sure to include your tx id, wagerr email address, amount, and address you sent to.

Activity: 249
Hello. Is this address 3EyhFgLxsC8RNFshEa4JV9ibmCor4t2Baz where all invested BTC goes to? I whould like to know (read) more about how this escrow  works in this particular wagerr case... I have send some BTC to my "private" address  a while ago and it sits there...For how long?  I would like to  understand better how this Wagerr ICO escrow works.  Thanks.

My understanding is that the coins are held in a multi-signature address and that the coins can only be released after all 3 escrow agents listed on the first page sign off on it.

It'll probably be released after the ICO is completed and the WGR tokens created.

Has anyone else got their Wagerr? Been over 2 hours and my purchase history is blank..

Yes.  My purchase history and WGR tokens were listed on my dashboard after one confirmation.  You'll probably need to send an email to the support team with the relevant info.

That information should be available in an earlier post in this thread.
Activity: 112
Activity: 249
Just checked the wagerr site and looking good so far.  Around 42.5 million sold so far and currently in Round 5.

I'd expect that Round 5 should be completed sometime today.  I'm looking forward to the head-to-head betting since there aren't any gambling sites that offer this that I know about anyways.
Activity: 72
Jump to: