Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 213. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
How many confirmations are required when paying with bitcoins ?

Is it the time the transaction was broadcasted that's taken into account ?

you have one hour to get 1 confirmation if you are using btc. if you dont get one confirmation in that time, the tx is cancelled.
There is a maximum allowed or is only 1000 wager?

As far as I know there is no such restriction of buying. It is illogical as well 1000 tokens have $50 value. Why they will want to make for them difficult to reach the target of selling maximum tokens. I also am planning to buy 10k at least in small tranches over the next few days.

there is a maximum of 500k tokens that can be purchased at one time. I know of several people that will be buying the max, plus the sports books that like this idea im sure will be buying millions. I have a feeling that this will go into round 2. opening up 10 more rounds in a couple weeks.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
How many confirmations are required when paying with bitcoins ?

Is it the time the transaction was broadcasted that's taken into account ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

As far as I know there is no such restriction of buying. It is illogical as well 1000 tokens have $50 value. Why they will want to make for them difficult to reach the target of selling maximum tokens. I also am planning to buy 10k at least in small tranches over the next few days.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
There will be 10 rounds of selling the token after each round's completion bonus will decrease. I have a question why there is no fix bonus for every round instead of stating this up to 9% for very first which is going to start in 5 hours ? Is this possible two people to buy and receive different % of bonus at the same time?
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
cant wait for this baby!!
yes, but the question is, they will only open to send ETH after the timer ?

Question:

How participate in the ICO? send ETH to a addrress? any text ?
https://wagerr.com/
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Question:

https://wagerr.com/
Question:

Activity: 266
Merit: 114
I will not sell out immediately after ico end, my long term investment for this coin
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
Has prepared everything to invest in this ico. Wish for this project will be a success
Activity: 143
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
So if we want to be able to send immediately upon ICO start, should we be logged into the panel and then our deposit address will appear or should we try logging in as soon as the ICO starts?
Activity: 249
Remember, the whole wager program wont be fully implemented until late 2018, so this is a long term investment (kind of like Ether is). there are many things they have to work out. The biggest is getting the word out to potential bettors and the ease of buying wager coins. If those two items are met, this will be a success.

im sure big online betting sites will set up and use wager as their sport betting system, which will help a lot...

Ether had a very strong dev team with a well defined road map. The ICO market is currently flooded and you really need to put forward a strong team and plan to stand out. The people who post here and make comment about how nice the ICO site looks aren't the ones who have the real money to invest nor do I think they appreciate the complexity of what you're trying to deliver.

Don't mind my enthusiasm for the site layout Smiley  I'm just a small potato running some DASH masternodes.  Having worked with masternodes, not Oracle but similar, I understand how that concept in particpating in the network and getting an ROI is key for the longterm growth of any coin/token.
Activity: 462
Remember, the whole wager program wont be fully implemented until late 2018, so this is a long term investment (kind of like Ether is). there are many things they have to work out. The biggest is getting the word out to potential bettors and the ease of buying wager coins. If those two items are met, this will be a success.

im sure big online betting sites will set up and use wager as their sport betting system, which will help a lot...

Not necessarily long term if people can sell right after the ICO. Its long term to get a positive ROI, but the price is not always decided by the use of it, but mostly by supply demand. So this might shot up right after the ICO.

Ether had a very strong dev team with a well defined road map. The ICO market is currently flooded and you really need to put forward a strong team and plan to stand out. The people who post here and make comment about how nice the ICO site looks aren't the ones who have the real money to invest nor do I think they appreciate the complexity of what you're trying to deliver.

Just to clarify, im considering buying into this ICO, I have nothing to with wager, except possibly investing. Yes, there are and will be many ICOs but we are in a different world. Many will work, many wont. I believe that this wager, I dont think its a bad thing that there are many icos, thats the future. You have to invest money to make money. Dont invest more than you can afford to lose and you should do ok. Most importantly, check out the ICO or company as much as possible. I think Wagerr is the first sports book ICO or betting ICO that could be a real game changer. If they meet all their milestones, then its going to be a winner. If they dont, well, lets hope for the best, lol..
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Jump to: