Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 230. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
Interactive Value Calculator

Wagerr's full website is up. Test out how "value coupling" works with the Interactive Value Calculator.
Adjust the sliders to test the effects of three key variables in the Wagerr economy:

• volume of bets on Wagerr
  • average bet size
  • market price of WGR

Try it for yourself!
https://wagerr.com/economics
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Hi dev do you need a Malaysian ANN thread for the project?
Please Send me PM if im accepted
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
what ico price?
thanks

On website: https://wagerr.com/ico
1 WGR = $0.05 ,on right top corner
wow Fantastic price for 1 wragger !!  Cool
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Robert Christensen - WGR Lead Developer
When will WGX/WGR be on an exchange?

We are committed to ensuring WGR will be on a major exchange the day of issuance, which will be no later than 7 days after the completion of the ICO.
Activity: 73
When will WGX/WGR be on an exchange?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 55
So to own a Oracle Masternode, straight out of the gate is $1250? Because the collateral needed is indeed 25k per correct?

Not bad, eh? Lots of potential upside there...
Activity: 98
So to own a Oracle Masternode, straight out of the gate is $1250? Because the collateral needed is indeed 25k per correct?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
what ico price?
thanks

On website: https://wagerr.com/ico
1 WGR = $0.05 ,on right top corner
How many coins are reserved for signature campaign is there any information about because OP is empty what you will do with remaining coins if all amount doesn't make claimed?

They come out of the Marketing reserve. We initially had a set amount to be distributed among all participants but the response was lackluster because it was unknown how much one could earn.

Now it is very straight forward. We simply pay per post — 10, 20, or 30 WGR depending on member status. Up to 200 posts!
copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 14
You guys retweeted my meme! (the morpheus one)  Yay
So I get 100 coins now? Easy as that?

Yup, great job!
[/quote]

Awesome, what is the process to collect them?
Do I link my bitcointalk or twitter account to the website dashboard when it is available?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
How many coins are reserved for signature campaign is there any information about because OP is empty what you will do with remaining coins if all amount doesn't make claimed?
WOW I am really impressed with the design and also the masternodes that will give profits from a real business. I think wagerr whales will be well impressed. I will try to accumulate a few early in the ICO even though I am only a small fish.  Smiley. I will make an account tomorrow.

Thanks for the glowing review! If you have any questions, you can chat with the team at slack.wagerr.com. Feel free to DM or email edgemaster or me as well.

Did you subscribe to the Wagerr YouTube channel and watch the videos yet?

BTW we have a fun meme contest running currently on Twitter with #wagerrmemes. Some of theme are epic! If we retweet your meme we'll pay you 100 WGR.

Yup, great job!
copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 14
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
WOW I am really impressed with the design and also the masternodes that will give profits from a real business. I think wagerr whales will be well impressed. I will try to accumulate a few early in the ICO even though I am only a small fish.  Smiley. I will make an account tomorrow.
Activity: 60
Robert Christensen - WGR Lead Developer
Percentage based ICO Smiley
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
what ico price?
thanks
The price will be known in the first day of the ico.

The price is already set and is $0.05

Thank you for the price update.  Five cents a token is a good price, I assume this does not include any bonuses.  Will the unsold Wagerr tokens from the ICO be burned?  

The ICO is structured to reward all participants. However, earlier investors receive the most bonus as additional rounds complete. For example, Round 1 investors can earn up to a 9% bonus if all 10 rounds sell out.

Later rounds are incentivized with a demo on June 15 as well as additional information and content releases that make the Wagerr team, concept, and plan even more transparent.

Unsold WGR won't even be created, technically. The ICO is percentage based, so if only half of the coins are sold in the ICO only 50 million coins get created and distributed. 100 million is the total offered (unless it sells out early then we will expand it).
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
what ico price?
thanks
The price will be known in the first day of the ico.

The price is already set and is $0.05

Thank you for the price update.  Five cents a token is a good price, I assume this does not include any bonuses.  Will the unsold Wagerr tokens from the ICO be burned? 
Jump to: